Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Update | 4/26/17 | 2x Ankh Kits, new Heroic Pets

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

awesome cool

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Thank you sts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

What's the next event?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by voidPtr View Post
    You Absolutely Right, Everyone wishes more sassies, ironbites, ewens, squashes, iceballs ... . Cause they come form egg zavier too, remember?. But you forget about (ignore) them, right?
    Everyone who wanna make quick profit of cheap arcane eggs and don't think (don't care) what will happen with All other eggs. That noone wants. Every Year over-saturation. mythics bellow 50k, legendaries bellow 10k, epics bellow 1k. I'm sure that when this happen, everyone will wish for egg zavier Even More. To make profit from 5k eggs. Right?
    I do not know why I think you're afraid to see more players with the same pets as u, I dream of seeing more equality in the system of pets without having to pay thousands of dollars or farm for months, or eventually stealing.
    I'll tell you what happens if prices go down ...we would not be afraid to open more eggs in many characters, So happened with the past event ... Prices fell due to high demand, Mishi two million, Magma 200k, gold slobber 100k... Tell me how much worth them now?
    Sometimes you should know about it before you speak because you confuse people with confusing ideas without bases. But I understand that, you do not want to see how you lose gold with your pets but I will tell you something, you are not the first and you will be the latest.

Eggzavier we love you!!!

Enviado desde mi HUAWEI KII-L22 mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Thanks sts !!!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

@iamlepre
    You practically just supported my thesis . That people like you only care(think) of pets in "high demand"(your words), like Mishi, Magma, Gold Slober...; equallity? you talk about pets of high demand or low demand?
    And read again my post. Do you understand me, what i'm talking about? I'm talking about Exactly the opposite, about "what will happen with ALL OTHER eggs. That noone wants."

What You know about "sassies, ironbites, ewens, squashes, iceballs,etc ..." ? Which are good/bad pets, and for what? What are their uses? (cause some of them have some Or, what happened with their prices before/after eggstravaganca? You follow their prices?

Cause i use legendary/epic pets regularly, and follow prices. And I'm very afraid someone else could also have them . I'm saying, that Their market will be destroyed, even more than now. Nott the arcanes. Arcanes was and would be protected by FAR fewer event drops.

"you do not want to see how you lose gold with your pets" - i would make some profit from possible extravaganca (on the whole). But Only Temporarily. I think the market of most eggs will gradually be destroyed. I would make far less profit with each successive extravaganca. Each year flooding the game with more and more of the "less wanted" pets. So no egg market for them. Only for "high end"(protected) pets. Why trash most eggs?
    Last edited by Justg; 05-11-2017 at 08:43 AM. Reason: more clarity, less drama