The Quick Slots are fantastic for buffing my party quickly without getting killed from having to stop and open up my inventory to scroll all the way down to my buffs, but I have accidentally tossed out a Dark Apostle Bomb or two because once when my Cryogem Buffs were gone I decided to Quick Slot my Bombs. Well, I have found out the hard way that once one 'slotted' inventory item is used up the Quick Slots automatically re-slot the previous inventory item, or any other inventory item that has been quick-slotted before into that particular quick slot, and when I am running fast and hard in a party I've not noticed the change in the Quick_slotted inventory items. I don't know if other players have run into this problem but I was just thinking that it would be great if when one item, like a buff, runs out that the Quick Slot stays EMPTY until I stop and manually add a different inventory item to open so that the mistake of tossing out the wrong quick-slotted item doesn't happen. It hurts just a tad to waste a good bomb in a map that doesn't need the bomb. Also, it can happen to your luck lixers too if you have quick-slotted those for easy access. Kinda hurts to waste anything by mistake in my opinion.

Just maybe fix the Quick Slots so that they stay empty until an item is manually added, and stop the automatic adding of the previously slotted inventory item.

Thanks,

Msleo

(Just a suggestion, please don't hate..thank you)