Thread: Quick Slot Mistakes Fix

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

Default Quick Slot Mistakes Fix

The Quick Slots are fantastic for buffing my party quickly without getting killed from ha"ving to stop and open up my inventory to scroll all the way down to my buffs, but I have accidentally tossed out a Dark Apostle Bomb or two because once when my Cryogem Buffs were gone I decided to Quick Slot my Bombs. Well, I have found out the hard way that once one 'slotted' inventory item is used up the Quick Slots automatically re-slot the previous inventory item, or any other inventory item that has been quick-slotted before into that particular quick slot, and when I am running fast and hard in a party I've not noticed the change in the Quick_slotted inventory items. I don't know if other players have run into this problem but I was just thinking that it would be great if when one item, like a buff, runs out that the Quick Slot stays EMPTY until I stop and manually add a different inventory item to open so that the mistake of tossing out the wrong quick-slotted item doesn't happen. It hurts just a tad to waste a good bomb in a map that doesn't need the bomb. Also, it can happen to your luck lixers too if you have quick-slotted those for easy access. Kinda hurts to waste anything by mistake in my opinion.

Just maybe fix the Quick Slots so that they stay empty until an item is manually added, and stop the automatic adding of the previously slotted inventory item.

Thanks,

Msleo

(Just a suggestion, please don't hate..thank you)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Zero issues here, but for elix kits, would be nice if they were color coded, in example, blue for damage elix, red for damage reduction....
    Avy
    12-2012

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Avaree For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avaree View Post
    Zero issues here, but for elix kits, would be nice if they were color coded, in example, blue for damage elix, red for damage reduction....
    Oh very nice idea becuz if they were color coded in such a way then maybe I wouldn't toss out the wrong buff, lix, chest, or bomb!!

+100 Sweet Ava!
    Last edited by leoakre; 04-29-2017 at 03:00 AM. Reason: Wow! Didn't have to pm Justg to approve! That's a first lately!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to leoakre For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Maybe it should let you choose what it switches to next once the currently selected items is finished?

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
    YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/marsu4u

7. The Following User Says Thank You to marsu4u For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

No issues here. 2 easy fixes...look at what you are clicking or when you notice your item is low restock.