Quote Originally Posted by You Mad Or Nah View Post
You don't see "top" Rouges or tanks complaining because they know they don't need anything added to their class.
When you have a chance to play as mage @Cap61 with 10mill plus worth of gear& jewles show me how is done mate. Like I said in the beginning of this thread "or maybe I'm that bad at PvP" I just want feedback from other pvp mages at cap 61
That's partially true. I have insane gear and almost always have for rogue and Mage. I think it's more about fairness and realistic expectations. If you check back on forums I was very supportive of a rogue bff last cap and ofc I had fun destroying them. But for the sake of the games progress one should try to be objective about balance. The fire sword or whatever for tanks was god like. Mage stacking last cap was a huge issue. Especially for those of us with ridiculous gear. A rogue should kill a Mage in a duel in my opinion with all gear and jewels equal yet last cap there was less than a handful that could beat me consistently. I was very active on forums about a buff for rogue even though I knew it didn't serve me well. Sometimes we must make sacrifices for the greater good of the game that we enjoy. The last thing we want is a big chunk of players to leave again. By my friends list that's already happened but perhaps it's just a break for some. Mages suck atm. It's not that bad for those of us that are full noble para eye arcane armor and above but it's a noticeable difference from last cap. The crappy part about last cap is I thought sts did a great job for average geared mages. But there was a clearly a problem for maxed geared mages. We ran over everyone. It was similar at 41 cap with rogues as it is now. When arcane ring rogues were rare and basically ate the other players for lunch. I was a rogue then and enjoyed those imbalances and as a Mage I enjoyed them last cap. However I never thought those were particularly fair. The gap between rogue and Mage should resemble the gap between Mage and tank. What you have now is a situation of semi geared rogues hitting one combo after a two second shield and feeling proud about that. Obviously that's silly. The speed set also allows rogues with a much faster skill cool down being able to get kills after a death way before a mages shield can recharge. It basically ends up being a 2 for 1 unless the rogue doesn't know what they are doing.

Again I don't think mages need a buff.. I think they need to suffer for all of the fruits we enjoyed last cap but we all must call a spade a spade. Mages suck ATM at anything other than providing mana. That's why I don't spec heal anymore lol. It ain't gonna keep me alive and let the rogues run out of mana haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk