Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do mages need a buff in order to survive in PvP?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mrm View Post
    Lol show me a video of a maxed rogued vs him or her, useing venom set in duel arena as a rogue is sucide so i would say 1.or that video is riged or 2.That rogue needs beter skill
    Lol idk hes nice guy ask him for advice hes cool

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cara View Post
    Lol idk hes nice guy ask him for advice hes cool
    Lol i dont need advice how to kill a speed set rogue... In a duel arena just saying that fight was qustonbel(not on pc for spell check)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Lol i dont need advice how to kill a speed set rogue... In a duel arena just saying that fight was qustonbel(not on pc for spell check)
    Its not just that video but his whole channel is about level 61 pvp as a Mage in Duels, Ctf and Tdm aswell as Battlegrounds and he does fine. But hey, whats your ign? just wondering

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Its not just that video but his whole channel is about level 61 pvp as a Mage in Duels, Ctf and Tdm aswell as Battlegrounds and he does fine. But hey, whats your ign? just wondering
    Pm yours i would be happy to duel you this upcomeing weekend

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by runagain View Post
    Sorry to say but Gear isn't everything, like Kritality (orso) they r maxed but complain when they are in disadvantage, wake up, complain less nd go practise.. if ur used to play with lowkey gears you'll have advantage this cap if u get some decent ones... Tho nowadays none uses walls or rocks which can be EXTREMELY useful against rogues.. work on that then come back to forums nd lets see if y'all still complain...

And yes I'm a mage player.. my ign is Runagain, feel free to pm me ... Or tt me
    I noticed that you were selling your gear on traders market. I thought you were going to prove that mages were good in pvp with only your excellent jewels? I guess you finally realized that mages suck this pvp cap and it's Xlowkey-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bmlty View Post
    I noticed that you were selling your gear on traders market. I thought you were going to prove that mages were good in pvp with only your excellent jewels? I guess you finally realized that mages suck this pvp cap and it's Xlowkey-
    Nope, a few things a sold which aren't urgent.. I admit idk how to play with the Balanced Gun.. for real I hate the charged swap proc thingy... But no haven't sold everything yet.. nd still playing sometimes =)

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Try to pm a Mage named Wish for tips he kills Rogues in 1vs1 and found a way

He destroys a lot of Rogues even as a Mage which is impossible
    Here is is channel alot of Rogues vs him now

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fB7u8Vqwp50
    He won because the rogue is retarded. First, he uses speed set in duel arena. Then he runs out his biggest advantage, aka nekro shield, and then tries to attack, instead of just spamming skills like he was in pve. If a rogue does that, it will be an easy win against most mages.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Kingofninjas For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kingofninjas View Post
    He won because the rogue is retarded. First, he uses speed set in duel arena. Then he runs out his biggest advantage, aka nekro shield, and then tries to attack, instead of just spamming skills like he was in pve. If a rogue does that, it will be an easy win against most mages.
    Lmao savage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

I could not agree more

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

I could not agree more
    If he manages to beat truth,yylove, or other top Rouges in a duel I would accept that mages are fine as is.😊

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

https://youtu.be/xc6ircGVVCI He does perfectly fine in Clashes aswell and even taunts and plays around with emotes during CTF Clashes if you fast foward to 19:25 in that link. Not sure how much it takes to prove you guys in forums how to play a Mage but this Mage doesnt come here complaining one bit. Maybe you guys need to gear up, find your groove and read skill descriptions, ofc Rogues are made to beat Mages in Duels just like Mages are made to beat Tanks and Tanks are made to beat Rogues specifcally in duels as a class balance then theres the gears and techniques that comes in place. Mages lost a huge amount of crit since the Lv41 Imbued Era and thats what gave Mages a huge advantage back then maybe you guys need to find your groove and you'll be fine. Every class always has a place in Pvp this means in Tdm, Ctf, Battle Grounds and even in Duels with your own little groove. Goodluck and I'm actualy looking foward to the duel and may even post it here Beirban (Mrm). You can pm me when your ready maybe I can make a guide in that duel vs against Mages

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Mage aint that bad tho
    https://youtu.be/uofOblNib9w
    Last edited by You Mad Or Nah; 05-03-2017 at 01:06 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

We need a lot of improvements, we need a bigger duel arena, to avoid speed set rogues to speed up to you and kill u while ur chargin shield, this should help overall players who live far from servers and have higher ping rate.
    We need that shield on TDM to protect u on while joing game, cuz it only appear when u die, when u join u got spawn kill.

Proving mage's power 'till the end