Thread: out in the open - Sparkling Pwnies

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default out in the open - Sparkling Pwnies

To start off just want to say hello all

Now that that's said I want to get down to the good. I would like to tell every one this its not poaching or stealing when some one ask u about your guild and ask u if they can join. So plz stop pming me and saying that I'm poaching or stealling your members. It get very old sry they don't want to be in your guild any more and happen to join the pwnies. With that said me saying join sparkling pwnies in towns and in runs isn't poaching either its call promoting the guild.

Now with that's said I would love those of u that have been or are now bad mouthing the pwnie to dircet that at me and not the guild since I'm the GM of the sparkling pwnies why not bad mouth me why the guild. We have a lot of good ppl in our guiod just like most guilds. So if u want to bad mouth some one then bad mouth me I really don't care its a game and if all u can do is talk trash then so be i t.

Most of all have a sparklie day and stop by and see me if u want don't mind talk like most of u know .

Join Sparkling Pwnies LVL 28+ just pm me ing we will talk come on over to the sparklie side of the game

Sl/lilmiss/31 eng /lilsunny/30 mando /lilsnips/31 eng /lilmissie/31 eng

Pl/lilmiss/60/dexbear

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LilMiss For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

+1.
    Sometimes a new bike is needed.

ZERO COMMANDO
    Follow me on Twitter @Zero_SLegends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

lol you have time for this but not to run with me? lol jk jk xD you work too hard js-_- lol people still calling you names?
    http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb418/javier995/132ba71b.jpg
    When the sky falls, when it crumbles,
    we will stand tall, and face it all together.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

I would never bad mouth the ponies. I've met many, and all have been great players and kind community members. If someone wants to leave my guild, I say "Happy Trails - come on back any time". If it improves someone's enjoyment of the game, we're all free-agents, by all means shop around. Find something that fits you like a glove. As people come and and go out of my guild, over time there's always a certain amount that stick, because we all click. (hey! A rhyme!)

My best to the ponies! Sparkle on, you crazy diamonds!! (apologies to Gilmour and Waters for taking the license to twist that lyric lol)

MimeRifle-Comm/40 | Radaroreilly-Eng/40
    "We don't stop playing because we grow old. We grow old because we stop playing." G.B. Shaw