Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Noble order mind turned into excellent order mind

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Default Noble order mind turned into excellent order mind

I removed two noble order mind jewels from a staff and they went into my inventory as excellent order mind jewels, is it glitched? Can I get my noble order mind jewels back?
    Thanks!
    Tooootall

2.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Spacetime Studios Dev
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    210 Posts

Please contact support.

I wasn't able to reproduce this. Any additional information you could provide might help.

Thanks!
    | | |

| |

Need Help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

I bought two noble mind jewels for 1.3mil in auction about a week or two ago. I purchase two recipes for 128 plat to convert therm into noble order mind jewels. Once I converted the noble mind jewels to noble order mind jewels I upgraded my immortal staff with therm spending more plat to finish the crafting early. I decided to sell my immortal staff yesterday and removed the jewels that were in it including the noble order mind jewels. When I removed the noble order mind jewels I could not find them in my inventory. The only order mind jewels in my inventory were two excellent order mind jewels which were not there before I removed the noble order mind jewels from the staff and some cracked and damaged order mind jewels.

Given that sequence of events I assume when I removed the noble order mind jewels that they went into my inventory as excellent order mind jewels. Not sure why it did that but obviously something went wrong when I removed the jewels from the staff. You can follow my plat use history and see the pattern of use in turning the noble order jewels into noble order minds.
    Thank you for your help!
    Tooootall

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

I purchased two noble mind jewels from CS for 1.3 mill gold. I purchased two noble order mind jewel recipes from vendor for 128 plat. I converted the noble mind jewels to noble order mind jewels using the recipes and installed them on my immortal staff using additional plat to quicken the process.

A week or two later I decided to remove the noble order mind jewels from my immortal staff and sell the staff. When I went to check my inventory for the noble order mind jewels after removal they were not there. There were however two excellent order mind jewels in my inventory that were not there before the removal. I assume when the noble order mind jewels were removed from the staff that they went into my inventory as excellent order mind jewels...idk? This was all done within the last 3-4 weeks.

All of this can be confirmed by looking at my plat use history. What I would like is to have my noble order mind jewels back or some type of compensation for the plat, gold, and time used spent dealing with this issue.

Thank you,

IGN: tooootall

5.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #5
    Spacetime Studios Dev
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    210 Posts

Thanks for the additional information. I'll check it out.
    | | |

| |

Need Help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Any luck finding the problem?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Ok, can I please get a response? If you can't restore my jewels back to their original status can you compensate for the value lost because of the glitch?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

8.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #8
    Spacetime Studios Dev
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    210 Posts

Please contact Customer Support regarding your requests.

I was unable to reproduce.
    | | |

| |