I purchased two noble mind jewels from CS for 1.3 mill gold. I purchased two noble order mind jewel recipes from vendor for 128 plat. I converted the noble mind jewels to noble order mind jewels using the recipes and installed them on my immortal staff using additional plat to quicken the process.

A week or two later I decided to remove the noble order mind jewels from my immortal staff and sell the staff. When I went to check my inventory for the noble order mind jewels after removal they were not there. There were however two excellent order mind jewels in my inventory that were not there before the removal. I assume when the noble order mind jewels were removed from the staff that they went into my inventory as excellent order mind jewels...idk? This was all done within the last 3-4 weeks.

All of this can be confirmed by looking at my plat use history. What I would like is to have my noble order mind jewels back or some type of compensation for the plat, gold, and time used spent dealing with this issue.

Thank you,

IGN: tooootall