PROs:
Gold earned per map is quite good
Randomized maps (though I wish they were even more 'random', bosses are always at the same place)
Plenty of daily quests for tokens
Point and tier system to open new content

In general, I like the high(ish) gold drops. Map randomization is a good idea, and really should be expanded. I like that tiers have to be earned through gameplay; it's nice to know that other Lightbearers have gone through the same grind you have, and you can be reasonably confident that they are capable runners (even in a PUG).

CONs:
Too many one-hits (yes, I'm specifically referring to curse)
Loot is terrible! With the focus on grinding for points, the loot has devalued to liquidation quality for most things
Sure, Mythic and Arcane loot is technically in the table, but, in the case of the shard, it really isn't there
Would like to see better use of tokens (like 1,000 tokens to buy a shard, 2,000 tokens for an orb, 800 tokens for scale, etc.)
Voice set cannot be completed by yourself, and a full set isn't that much better than legendary or token purchased gear
Too much of a grind to run the deeper mausoleum maps (unless you plat purchase access)
Crafting endgame items is crazy expensive and does not derive value commensurate with costs/effort

The point/tier system is a grind, which is fine, but getting there doesn't give you anything I consider worthwhile. I like the token system, but the items that can be purchased are not very good - it seems that this can be expanded to include the most difficult to find items (scale, shard, bars, etc.) which would help far more. Crafting seems so focused on incredibly rare items, that when costs are factored in to the final product, I just don't think it provides much value for the player. I really don't like having my own self-sufficiency taken away from me when it comes to the voice set. For a casual game, running from M1 is too much of a grind - especially if someone wants to run a few M5/6 maps. If you are a time-limited player, income opportunities are limited because of this system. This expansion needs better non-gold drop income opportunities. Previous elites at least had elite chests which could be farmed for income, but with the flood of legendaries, getting a "good" drop doesn't amount to much, unless your drop is a scale/husk/shard.