Well! I don't know how to put all this together but as an effort to bring up something which I hv recently experienced I 'll try to explain how it all went for me. Its a common situation a player might face and I guess few of you guys have already been through this. Here is how it went. After a fair amount of long break from the game I tried to login to my char and see how things are going in it. However I must tell that I liked the awakened belts in auction. A friend who I knew here from quite a lot of time happened to pm me and I replied as usual before joining in her tavern. Sweet chats continued there for some time from her side like " where have u been? I miss u so muchh......lol xd lol xd xd blah blah....lol e lol e lol...lol lol lol" . Her sis joined there after a while who was also in my friend list. After sometime they both casually asked me if they could try out my vanity and the other one my arcane maul. I thought it was ok to let them have my stuff for some moment and little did I know about their intentions. It was too late by the time I realised that I was the big LOL now. I hv learnt my lesson however I hv no regrets about it as I m not that much active as before. If I would like to say something about this then it wd be " never to get deceived by sweet talks from players be it your close Friend, guild master, officers, old and new players whom you trust. You have invested your time and money for the assets you have here and they only deserve to be with you. Better be safe than sorry".
Play safe guys.

Signing out:
Lordrara/wrathskull

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk