Pvp is still too much about 1v1s and it'll never changed. Family and convenant kids team u and wont FFA because "food" and, well in my case, I 1v3 and they keep killing me over and over spamming trash noob food newgen etc while the 2 sitting players are asking for ffa. But ofc that wont happen because they would rather team someone and get those precious free kills. For most pvp is still about 1v1s and I don't think it'll change because I don't think the community will ever change, internet ppl will remain as internet ppl, only thing you could do is maybe add something significant like a reward for playing ctf or whatever and encourage ppl to play it. If this isn't going to happen then I really do suggest balancing the classes and builds, and I don't think it would hurt ctf either. Endgame pvp 1v1 wise is quite unbalanced and bear is pretty bad in ffas too.

I disagree with the bird statement that bird fights are more about dodge than skill. Ive gotten about 5000 legit kills last 3-4 month spamming only bird getting better every day, and dodge is an annoying factor yes but most of the time the better bird wins quite clearly with the right combo and range, most birds are not good enough for this to really matter. I use kyraz because of rushing, not sure how zaryk is though. I think bird is fine and isn't really overpowered as people say it is. On the other hand I think other classes need buffs. I think talon mage is stupid overpowered and dominates 1v1s completely, ffas not as much but is very strong there too. I'm not sure what should be done about that, maybe straight nerf talon and wing armor because no other class uses those two items anyways, and buff int sets armor. Paladin I think is pretty balanced actually, it seems really okay and fox as well if you know how to use it, fox viable with blaster which isnt the healthiest way to have the class work though.

Bears need 20% hit and 50-100 dmg on 1h sword and a little armor on 2h sword. Bear is a trash class, please fix.