Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: MMPH L43 Official Guild Thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

and then this dude tried to buy off my ring for cheap like it's fish from flea market

he's hell bent on making lv14 yall, yall know why, he's there cuz not everyone has belts, easiest bracket imho. there he can probably be a god like how we used to be @jakooler assuming he doesn't get farmed by scorch or relax first

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

ohhhh jeeezus 🤦🏽*♂️

GG food army
    #Rekt

Using Tapatalk

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Callmepayne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Loooooool... pros got farmed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

looool "TGA is the king of 43s" that's what doom said :c

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Callmepayne View Post

ohhhh jeeezus ����*♂️

GG food army
    #Rekt

TGA = 128
    MMPH = 295

Close fight

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Another bracket that mmph is going to kill soon... why do you guys have to be so OP, just killing competition by beating the best and more than double their score.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Default MMPH L13-L16 and 43 Official Guild Thread

Quote Originally Posted by shadowronn View Post
    Another bracket that mmph is going to kill soon... why do you guys have to be so OP, just killing competition by beating the best and more than double their score.
    A wise man once said,

"We walk the walk so we can talk the talk."

it's not about being op in terms of gears. that dude fzp got the best awakes, best jewels and yet he got R E K T by jakooler in clash. hell if i had those gears, scores would be close, if not a tie. Jak knows how i roll out when i play in clash.

mercy gave up when we only had 4 lv43s.
    barbie gave up when we had got 2 more.
    pros left when jakooler rekt tf out of xsolo in vs 5 rooms in a row.
    these guys are next.
    mark my words. LMFAO.
    we have new players coming in from my old guild.
    we should be good to do 6v6-8v8 bg pretty soon. 2-3weeks from now after they finish planar quests and get their preferred awakes up.

Last edited by Callmepayne; 09-06-2017 at 05:35 PM.
    Using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Default MMPH L13-L16 and 43 Official Guild Thread

This is how you know they're getting rekt and are about to leave 43s to go to 13-14s and possibly 16s

I SAVED THE LAST FOR THE BEST SCREENSHOT YALL!!! LOOK AT THIS BAD BOY

#WhenYourGearsAreNotEnoughToBeatMMPH
    #SkillsOverGears
    #BracketSmasher
    #GotToGoToTheEasiestBracket
    #WeOuttaHere
    #WeGiveUp
    #StraightOutta43s
    #WeDontTakePart
    #WeTakeOver

edit: added more screenshots to support this claim.

Last edited by Callmepayne; 09-07-2017 at 05:09 PM.
    Using Tapatalk

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Callmepayne For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Fzp's budget now for any avarice belt is 23m. Why so low? Thought he's rich af

#Lowball

Sent from my CHM-U01 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iuningning View Post
    Fzp's budget now for any avarice belt is 23m. Why so low? Thought he's rich af

#Lowball

bruh, you need to hush, you want to know the real LOWBALL?!?

CHECK THIS OUT!

I never laughed so hard in my entire life in AL until at that moment

Using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Clearly you dont have life, just because he's richer than you doesn't mean he can't buy other gears. You're jealous because TGA won BG many times and he's gonna own 14 now. Plus you're ugly AF.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

noob 41s gang failed. 2v4 and the nub rog with ign "allegedly" said he farmed us in 43s you dying in 2v4 and claim you farmed us?!? almzsmall dont even have planar amu yet and u already gettin rekt boiii

Using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Reaperlordz View Post
    Clearly you dont have life, just because he's richer than you doesn't mean he can't buy other gears. You're jealous because TGA won BG many times and he's gonna own 14 now. Plus you're ugly AF.
    are you in TGA? are you admitting they're all going to 14s cuz you said and i quote "he's gonna own 14 now." LMFAO you MADE my day

Using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Reaperlordz View Post
    Clearly you have no idea of what is a gossip and what is real. MMPH VS TGA in BG is 2-2, so what are you saying or claiming? Please keep your opinions to yourself if you rely solely on gossip and false claims.

What is real and factual:
    TGA is getting farmed in all rooms.
    TGA is hiding, and not even trying to fight us.
    Some TGA is running and selling their gears running to a different level.
    The only time they will have the courage to fight us 4v3 or 2v4, if we do the same, i guarantee you they will run so fast they will leave their shoes behind.

Latest MMPH VS TGA CLASH
    Mmph 295
    TGA 128

Last edited by kahel; 09-08-2017 at 03:10 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Aight I'm here just to clear a few things up for the less intelligent players on this thread.

1. Fzp was buying 14 gears cos mmph was a dead guild until 4-5 days ago. He was going to 14 where his old enemies from 2013 were. (I'd like to reiterate that I was going lv14 because mmph was DEAD [thought disband tbh] - not because mmph scared me away lmfao.

2. People saying tga are scared to fight mmph? Bruh come to lv43 and see for yourself. Mmph always asking us for clash, see if I ever rejected a single one. After you checked out my responses, take a look at mmph responses. Man they never accept bg. In fact they taunt us for a bg but never live up to it.

3. Who's the irrelevant hot shot "callmepayne" thinking he can make brackets dead? Please tell me that's not boron's. If it's boron's, ask him to 1v1 me. I reckon I could go 20-0 with him. Yeah, I have no proof of being able to 20-0. Why? Cos that lil p**** doesn't
    have the balls to 1v1.

4. Kahel talking about "courage". Please look up the definition of courage. If you don't, I'll help you out. A synonym of courage would be bravery (I assume you might know what bravery is.) Is courage running away from every single 5v5 6v6 bg request we ask?

5. Jakooler posting these pics where I got wrecked in a 1v1. If you had any knowledge of rogues, you'd know that rogues can get massive streaks. Kinda like that 10 kill streak I got on you. If you really think you're better than me, so be it. But our score is 10-4 (to Fzp) and in kills it's around 95-75.

P.S. It could've been more than a 10 kill streak but a certain someone rage quit and started ganging in the next room.

Since I know you're gonna ask for proof I'll respond now anyway. Jakooler why do you care so much about what people on forums think of you? Why do you feel it's necessary to beat me and publicise it? Seems fairly egotistical to me jakooler, if you really think you're better than me then whatever bro cos I really don't care what others on forum think.

6. I'll respond to the issue of gears finally. You mmph players keep making it seem like the gap between my gear and your gear is phenomenal. The gap is 10-15 dex xD. That's 10-16 dmg and 0.3%0.46% crit. It's also 30-45 hp. OMG FZP IS OPPPPPP. Best jewels, how would you know which gears I use O.o best awakens, how would you know my awakens o.O Even after one player in mmph gathers the best gear from the entire guild to do a 1v1, you still gonna talk about my gear?

7. "Jakooler wrecked Fzp in clash" who said this again? It's possibly the stupidest thing I've seen mmph say (amongst the top ones anyway.) Last I checked CTF is a 5v5. How is it possible for one person to wreck another? Mmph logic. One person doesn't dictate a clash.
    It's like when we talk about that bg where it was 94-22 and we farmed you. You blamed everything on durabol even though it was boron's who had the most deaths e.e

Think I addressed all the stupidity but if I missed something let me know

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oaciuare View Post
    Aight I'm here just to clear a few things up for the less intelligent players on this thread.

1. Fzp was buying 14 gears cos mmph was a dead guild until 4-5 days ago. He was going to 14 where his old enemies from 2013 were. (I'd like to reiterate that I was going lv14 because mmph was DEAD [thought disband tbh] - not because mmph scared me away lmfao.

2. People saying tga are scared to fight mmph? Bruh come to lv43 and see for yourself. Mmph always asking us for clash, see if I ever rejected a single one. After you checked out my responses, take a look at mmph responses. Man they never accept bg. In fact they taunt us for a bg but never live up to it.

3. Who's the irrelevant hot shot "callmepayne" thinking he can make brackets dead? Please tell me that's not boron's. If it's boron's, ask him to 1v1 me. I reckon I could go 20-0 with him. Yeah, I have no proof of being able to 20-0. Why? Cos that lil p**** doesn't
    have the balls to 1v1.

4. Kahel talking about "courage". Please look up the definition of courage. If you don't, I'll help you out. A synonym of courage would be bravery (I assume you might know what bravery is.) Is courage running away from every single 5v5 6v6 bg request we ask?

5. Jakooler posting these pics where I got wrecked in a 1v1. If you had any knowledge of rogues, you'd know that rogues can get massive streaks. Kinda like that 10 kill streak I got on you. If you really think you're better than me, so be it. But our score is 10-4 (to Fzp) and in kills it's around 95-75.

P.S. It could've been more than a 10 kill streak but a certain someone rage quit and started ganging in the next room.

Since I know you're gonna ask for proof I'll respond now anyway. Jakooler why do you care so much about what people on forums think of you? Why do you feel it's necessary to beat me and publicise it? Seems fairly egotistical to me jakooler, if you really think you're better than me then whatever bro cos I really don't care what others on forum think.

6. I'll respond to the issue of gears finally. You mmph players keep making it seem like the gap between my gear and your gear is phenomenal. The gap is 10-15 dex xD. That's 10-16 dmg and 0.3%0.46% crit. It's also 30-45 hp. OMG FZP IS OPPPPPP. Best jewels, how would you know which gears I use O.o best awakens, how would you know my awakens o.O Even after one player in mmph gathers the best gear from the entire guild to do a 1v1, you still gonna talk about my gear?

7. "Jakooler wrecked Fzp in clash" who said this again? It's possibly the stupidest thing I've seen mmph say (amongst the top ones anyway.) Last I checked CTF is a 5v5. How is it possible for one person to wreck another? Mmph logic. One person doesn't dictate a clash.
    It's like when we talk about that bg where it was 94-22 and we farmed you. You blamed everything on durabol even though it was boron's who had the most deaths e.e

Okay lemme post the rest of our vs sweetie. 95-75? Don't worry I have it all. And who's gonna believe you anyway?

About your vs against Borons. I was there and I watched you get killed by him. U couldnt win dagger vs dagger. You probably knew you would go down vs him with dagger then you switched to bow without letting him know XD

94-22 GB: Can't move on? What about 2v2 gb?, What happened? Remember, we lost twice and you lost twice too. In general, what you're all saying on this thread is BS.

Prove me wrong if I didn't beat you in vs. Shame on you cause you're always claiming that you win. You count rooms instead of kills. Later I'm post the rest of our vs here. Don't you worry, you will em by yourself.

PS: Last ctf clash

TGA: 128 KILLS
    MINE: 135 KILLS

No need to count the rest of our kills XD

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Iuningning For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

have the balls to 1v1.

im irrelevant? Im the sorc last ctf clash lmfao. me and borons traded gears yes but we are not same person. i was rog (Callmepayne) and I gave him my rogue gears in exchange for his sorc gears. we traded, not shared. idk why ppl keep on saying we shared accounts. lmfao get ur facts right.

Using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Cool

have the balls to 1v1.

COURAGE? When we ask for clash, you don't reply, basically cause your team isn't on. You ask for BG when our players are off? ofc we say no common sense

COURAGE AGAIN.. basicaly today we got blocked in 3 rooms, thats TGA COURAGE at it's best!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kahel View Post
    COURAGE? When we ask for clash, you don't reply, basically cause your team isn't on. You ask for BG when our players are off? ofc we say no common sense

COURAGE AGAIN.. basicaly today we got blocked in 3 rooms, thats TGA COURAGE at it's best!
    TGA LOGIC WHEN ASKING FOR BG

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Just right now. Look Fzp died again in 3v1.

LMAO I dunno what to say