Thread: You're welcome

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Default You're welcome

I had two dusk aegis of potency level 61. One had 100% gold lot and I purchased it for 2m. One did not. Guess which one I sold in auction for 8k?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

2M is op for a dusk weap with gold loot js

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Messed up....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Logically u were going to sell the no gl weapon, but since you post here i guess u sold the 100% gl. Am I right?
    I also did similar mistake but no as fatal as yours.
    It happened, try to move on, let it go dont make it as burden. Go farm again
    Good Luck.
    Last edited by Goen; 05-12-2017 at 07:13 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

I hate to read this, I wish there was away to lock items so accidents like this don't happen.
    Avy
    12-2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

I was unhappy with it but since it was my own fault I couldn't blame anyone else. I just hope that it went to a fellow warrior who is building his arsonal and not a merchant. That way i can chalk it up to good karma.

Lesson I learned is not to sell anything when playing half asleep.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

2m for aegis pot? Eh.. doesn't make sense to me cuz for 2m u got 80-100% GL mythic aegis lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

dusk aegis pot level 61 100 % gl. Is a good weapon. I find it funny that the takeaway for some is how much I paid. Supply and demand is pretty simple concept. I look fairly often to see if one like it is in cs and don't have any to compare it to. You know dusk weapons proc right? I haven't mentioned the other awakening but it was helpful. I personally liked it better then the myths glint or imbalanced. Anyway GL to whom ever has it.

Just checked cs to se if my old aegis was there.
    2m for good awakening no gl .
    1.5m 50% gl.
    Last edited by capeo; 05-11-2017 at 08:50 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by capeo View Post
    dusk aegis pot level 61 100 % gl. Is a good weapon. I find it funny that the takeaway for some is how much I paid. Supply and demand is pretty simple concept. I look fairly often to see if one like it is in cs and don't have any to compare it to. You know dusk weapons proc right? I haven't mentioned the other awakening but it was helpful. I personally liked it better then the myths glint or imbalanced. Anyway GL to whom ever has it.

Just checked cs to se if my old aegis was there.
    2m for good awakening no gl .
    1.5m 50% gl.
    No matter what you say, you can't compare legendary aegis with glintstone aegis.
    Also, the legendary aegis is almost close to useless, proc wise. The proc doesn't make that much difference.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

You're right that you can't compare glint and legendary aegis, but they serve different purpose. glint is most mob damaging, while (on the opposite) dusk aegis (,while weak on dmg), have proc that adds 10% armor, and 600 more armor can be of some use. (although it will not help with curse). I personally cannot play with a non-damaging weapon, but ppl have different styles - if you have a very good party with 3 DPSs and your job is only to protect them, dusk can be good, i suppose.
    2m seems a lot to me too, but maybe it depends when it was bought. or maybe ppl don't bother to re-awake dusk aegis much so it may be rare indeed, but right now in auc there is potency 80gl,4dmg-850k, and assault 60gl,5%arm-350k, potency 60gl,150arm-300k;60gl,75hlt-250k - so it doesn't seem That rare.
    But to me this is not important, i think it's ugly to make such mistake, and one/two times i also thought i've done the same, until i found my item in crafting . Would also like some "protection", just can't think of anything practical.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

I know people still love the glint aegis. Go ahead and use it. It doesn't matter to me.

In mausoleum the extra armor from dusk aegis comes in handy. Proc adds up to 30% more armor. Not very flashy or noticeable but kept me alive while the rest of the party runs back. I decided to build for survival and the dusk aegis helped with that. Other warriors can do whatever they want to.

Now I have balanced aegis and its proc helps heal the pt. I like that to I would love to try the balanced sword but the price tag is too high. Crafting one balanced weapon wiped me out alteady. Maybe someday after expansion when the price goes down.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by capeo View Post
    I know people still love the glint aegis. Go ahead and use it. It doesn't matter to me.

In mausoleum the extra armor from dusk aegis comes in handy. Proc adds up to 30% more armor. Not very flashy or noticeable but kept me alive while the rest of the party runs back. I decided to build for survival and the dusk aegis helped with that. Other warriors can do whatever they want to.

Now I have balanced aegis and its proc helps heal the pt. I like that to I would love to try the balanced sword but the price tag is too high. Crafting one balanced weapon wiped me out alteady. Maybe someday after expansion when the price goes down.
    If you are a good tank, glintstone aegis will do well for your surviving.
    As for the proc, it can stun also. Its better in many ways. Dusk proc is almost useless for how easy is to play this maps atm.
    Balanced aegis? Nah, too much gold for nothing, used it for a week, pretty much useless.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

You probably "woke up" after the accident hehehe