Thread: I heard a really nasty rumor about....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

Red face I heard a really nasty rumor about....

Made you look!!! But truly, I did... about CanonicalKoi. But I'd sure hate for such talk to happen without at least a rebuttal. Veronica, dear, do you, in fact, play the bagpipes?!? And if so - perhaps you could answer a question that has taunted me for years... could you play Cream's Sunshine of Your Love on the pipes? It seems a very legato instrument, while that tune is very staccato. Your thoughts?

Hey - keeping in mind the title was a bit of a rouse, and folks just might be that curious, anybody want to share some DIRT about another member?? (the notion that you shouldn't consider it unless you're ready to tell a harmless joke probably goes without saying, but why take chances with such a potentially incendiary line of conversation?)

Have a good one, gang! Don't sweat the petty stuff, and don't pet the sweaty stuff!

MimeRifle-Comm/40 | Radaroreilly-Eng/40
    "We don't stop playing because we grow old. We grow old because we stop playing." G.B. Shaw

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MimeRifle View Post
    Made you look!!! But truly, I did... about CanonicalKoi. But I'd sure hate for such talk to happen without at least a rebuttal. Veronica, dear, do you, in fact, play the bagpipes?!? And if so - perhaps you could answer a question that has taunted me for years... could you play Cream's Sunshine of Your Love on the pipes? It seems a very legato instrument, while that tune is very staccato. Your thoughts?

Hey - keeping in mind the title was a bit of a rouse, and folks just might be that curious, anybody want to share some DIRT about another member?? (the notion that you shouldn't consider it unless you're ready to tell a harmless joke probably goes without saying, but why take chances with such a potentially incendiary line of conversation?)

Have a good one, gang! Don't sweat the petty stuff, and don't pet the sweaty stuff!
    I LOLed at this for a while. Heh. I can actually play Cream "Sunshine of Your Love" on electric guitar - and I really shouldn't, I'm not old enough to want to.
    Zakalwe, level 40 Scorn Engineer, Officer in Dark Legion
    Zakalwe, level 25 Vampire, member of Dark Legion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheChairmaker View Post
    I LOLed at this for a while. Heh. I can actually play Cream "Sunshine of Your Love" on electric guitar - and I really shouldn't, I'm not old enough to want to.
    lol! Bah! That music is timeless, and having taste for a lot of periods/genres is just being well-rounded imo! Never too young! I play guitar also. I'm sure "back in the day" it was the first tune a lot of aspiring guitarists would learn!! (whereas in my day, it was probably Crazy Train haha!)

MimeRifle-Comm/40 | Radaroreilly-Eng/40
    "We don't stop playing because we grow old. We grow old because we stop playing." G.B. Shaw

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

First tune for "in the day" was always Smoke on the Water or Stairway to Heaven. Sunshine of Your Love was just a short hop away.
    HTC Evo - Evo acting up? Check out this post for tips!
    Cidxesyl 56 Pure Mage | Lysdexic 56 Bow Bear | Sixdelyc 21 Junk Mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MimeRifle View Post
    lol! Bah! That music is timeless, and having taste for a lot of periods/genres is just being well-rounded imo! Never too young! I play guitar also. I'm sure "back in the day" it was the first tune a lot of aspiring guitarists would learn!! (whereas in my day, it was probably Crazy Train haha!)
    LOL! My first tune was Snow Patrol "Chocolate". Heheh. Spent a while on chord progressions, then realised I preferred playing songs which I liked.
    Zakalwe, level 40 Scorn Engineer, Officer in Dark Legion
    Zakalwe, level 25 Vampire, member of Dark Legion