Quote Originally Posted by Dolloway View Post
I mentioned higher skill levels being a possible option (level 12 skills).

Stats like dodge being around 100 will just promote luck favored pvp. There's also a reason sets come with the stats they do. I don't advocate for 300+ hit, but I don't think every set should give 100 hit either. If stats are 100 for every single set, the best class (in this case, probably Mage) will have the advantage since sets don't provide strengths and weaknesses that are fitting to the different classes.

I used the term 'balance' because when people think of good pvp, they tend to think of it as balanced. It's more applicable to the community than other terms. If I had to choose one or two other terms, I would choose 'diverse' and 'skillful' pvp. Of course, there is still skill that is involved in current endgame pvp, but it is not the same nor as much skill that has been involved at other pvp levels. Some classes/class types can do fine in pvp by just spamming skills without thought (as long as you have things like range and play style down) and that is not okay to me.
You obviously took it too literally when I said <100. It's my fault for not explaining the second point properly. When I said that I meant that no stat should go over 100% because it just doesn't make sense to have that stat any more. This doesn't mean change the value of dodge from 30 to 100. Keep dodge 30 and make hit 90 is what I'm saying. Also every class need not have the same hit %. For e.g. a bear could have 75 hit, a mage 95 and a bird 110. They are all close to 100 or less than 100 but still make a significant difference in PvP. Hope you understood.