Quote Originally Posted by JTZ View Post
I understand that you want the level range set to +-0 because you really enjoy 56 and all that. But the implementation of this would destroy low level even more. You stated that twinking is dead but 15-17 and 22-23 is still active. Some friends and myself have already agreed that we'll quit if the range is even more limiting.

I think something cool that could make everyone happy is letting people change the range when they host the game. So if you wanted it to be +-5 or +-0 or whatever you can. This would not only allow people towards higher levels to limit the people joining and abilities to merge but also let low level lobbies reach out to a wider audience. This would promote levels 12, 25-27, 30-32, 35, and 40s.

Side note for Cinco. Can you do something about taunt? 40 dodge is crazy at low level.
This idea seems fine to me. I didn't mention it because I'm not sure if it's possible to implement though. Also, Cinco has stated in another forum post that he likes the idea of no level restrictions, meaning any level vs any level. This would off twinking and force people to endgame, or you would most definitely get farmed in pvp.