Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: What's Next for Pocket Legends – Halloween Event and Mount Fang

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    160 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zapoke View Post
    They already do..
    exactly what I was thinking....lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

awesome halloween update and mt fang!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Nooooo not the pumpkin head AND the trick or treat bag .

Also, will there be a special halloween campaign like last year? Any new items besides vanity???
    You have succeeded in life when all you really want is only what you really need. ~Vernon Howard
    Announcing the Pocket Legend Fan Site!! Become Part of the Phenomenon!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Just want to throw it out there...

I felt like we waited a long time (perhaps a bit too long) for Nuri's, and the level cap increase. I think that people are still working on levelling and the game hasn't plateaued for most people yet. I think raising the cap this soon, especially if these halloween maps are coming (meaning people might be more interested in playing this than levelling their toons) that there should be more time before the level cap increases.

I can understand that as a business, I am sure the massive amounts of elixirs being purchased when the cap increased was nice, and that you want to sustain and foster the growth that kind of revenue provides, but I think it's going to greatly change the perspective of many players... making it seem like the only way to really operate at a high level in the game is to spend a lot of money on platinum.

I would embrace the new content, and I already have a character at the level cap, but this change would seriously change how I think about the game, and whether I would continue to spend on platinum. I, along with many others spent a lot of plat levelling and enjoying the new content. I kind of feel like I would be very hesitant to spend more on plat to hit the cap, only to have it increase again in a short period.

I know it's a bit of a rant, but I think many players feel the same way. A later release or perhaps making it an elite campaign seemed to be the consensus prior to the news that this was coming so soon, and most people were happy with that idea.

I guess this is just frustrating, and would be even more frustrating to those who still haven't hit the cap in the Nuri's campaign.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ixillicus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Wat i want to know is this about the new lv cap. When it comes out, say u have 50k/109k xp, how will it distribute to the lv cap. I mean like do u get to lv 61 for free once lv cap or...? I said that because when lv cap came out for 56-61, getting to lv56 used to be 80k xp, it then becomes like 7k xp. So ya, once lv cap come out, will all that 50k xp be a waste and u start from 0xp/ lv61 new,lower xp amount????? VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION, cuz if that happens, and all that 50k xp goes to waste, not just me but many ppl will quit. I dont mean any disrespect or anything. Just something for the PL makers to really consider. SO plz reply Samhayne.
    Last edited by edsonee; 10-12-2011 at 06:10 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by edsonee View Post
    Wat i want to know is this about the new lv cap. When it comes out, say u have 50k/109k xp, how will it distribute to the lv cap. I mean like do u get to lv 61 for free once lv cap or...? I said hta because when lv cap came out for 61, getting to lv56 used to be 80k xp, it then becomes like 7k xp. So ya, once lv cap come out, will all that 50k xp be a waste and u start from 0xp/ lv61 new,lower xp amount????? VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION, cuz if that happens, and all that 50k xp goes to waste, not just me but many ppl will quit. SO plz reply Samhayne.
    What happened before, and would happen again, they would adjust the XP so it only takes the normal amount (instead of 100k it would be 10k, and they would scale your XP to match.

So you'd by 5k/10k instead of 50/100k. You still be 60.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Looks like all the people that power plat pot are upset... Glad I never pot still lv59

Also the fact that people want to quit because Halloween items are coming back for HALLOWEEN is laughable :lol:
    Last edited by CodyBearr; 10-12-2011 at 06:13 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

well if that happens... i might as well quit cuz it wasted my time getting those 50k xp with some plat pots and then lose all that xp when lv caps comes again. Just hope it guys would consider about delaying lv cap til like next year not this soon. Like the other lv cap which took around 1 year i think? Nuri only came out for like around 4-5 months and already new lv cap? I, for one is trying to get nuri shield but cant cuz lv cap too soon. Maybe should extend new lv cap coming out til later next year and just make mt fang like a campaign that needs to be bought with plat just like shadow caves, croc feud, frozen nightmares, sand caves, etc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Cool new level cap! Too bad I'm not even past lv 35 -.- and even though I wasn't there for the old pumpkin heads, I still think thy shouldn't be released this year, sure they look cool and all but it also represents how long the players have been playing the game. So in my opinion, just come up with different looking pumpkin heads, ones that look way better than the old ones. And like I said, adding the new level cap is great. It gives me a longer adventure even though I buy and sell lol. It will keep things fun for me and for those who are sad by it because they spent millions of gold and some real money for it, it teaches some to use your money wisely. it's still a casual game and like some PL players, don't take the new content way too seriously.
    I edited it :P
    Last edited by TheMatrixMan; 10-12-2011 at 08:12 PM.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=56686&dateline=133636  5090

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Wow!! Thankfully I'm already 61.
    LEVEL 61 BIRD / LEVEL 35 COMMANDO

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

WHAT!!! New cap, no more shield and no more crown ??? A BIG "NO" !!! It is totally unacceptable. PL and SL were claimed to be a "CASUAL" MMORPG. It is not CASUAL now. Forcing reach cap in a short time = Forcing me chose between PL and SL + Forcing me use SINGLE character only. It is really demotivate me to cont. play. I play PL and SL because they are fun and more important thing is ... they are CASUAL. I want fun not a virtual JOB.

Pls reconsider your decision.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

sigh . . .
    nuris barely been out and they just released the demonic sets
    whats the point when a new level cap is already coming in such a short time?
    Only people with elixirs can actually level up multiple toons
    i srsly wanted to be able to get the shield but now im srsly thinking about not even trying
    wats the point of a game if i have to constantly pay 50$ to enjoy it for a few months and then pay again?
    and also the items from last year's event were supposed to be exclusive and its what discerned the veterans from the newbies
    Pls Pls Pls
    Make the new campaign an elite dungeon
    Iprotectnoobs (65) Iprotectnoob (65) Meprotectnoob (65) Akpop (35) Akpopone (35) Akpoptwo (30) Akpopthree (35) Akpoppvp (31) Akpopshank (30) Akpopmoob (26) Akpopsmack (25) Akpopshoot (25)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

My apologies, but this has to be the most saddening thread I've ever read. Cap raise? Already? Nuri has hardly been out for a month. I feel cheated. I buy elixirs to get to 61, then shortly after I hit it, I hear a new campaign is coming out, encouraging me to buy even more plat to hit the cap. I'm already losing millions on this announcement. I doubt I'll buy gear after this raise comes, since I can't trust that the devs won't raise the cap again quickly. Having a new cap every month was nice back when levels required a few hundred XP to level up, and cs wasn't around so there was little farming to sell. But when the elite cap, which rewards an exclusive vanity and an awesome bonus if you have the COP, requires over 100K XP, it's too much of a rush. What about people that can't afford elixirs? They don't even get a shot at 61? I'm really disappointed to hear this.

Also, I see a pumpkin helm and candy bag in the screenshot, there goes the exclusiveness of those 2 items. Asommers said in town that it'd come out with all new items, so I assumed the old ones wouldn't be in it. That was a huge releif for me, but seeing that helm in the screenshot is really bothersome. Guess the only way to determine an old player now is if they have a Founder's helm. I'm extremely disappointed with this news.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

Errrg don't bring back the pumpkin...
    RIP Twinktastic

AEO is the way to go~now recruiting

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Conradin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TANKKAAR View Post
    Its assumed that since there are only 2 vanity slots and the COP is the oldest that the new elite vanity will be another crown I personally am hoping that we will get vanity armor or weapons to add onto the current sets. So each vanity pcs would add to the over all bonus!
    Ie:
    2 vanity pieces would add 5 dodge & 10 armor
    3 vanity pieces would add 5 hit, 5 dodge & 10 armor
    4 vanity pieces would add 5 hit, 5 crit, 5 dodge & 10 armor

Or something to that effect
    thx tank

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mysticaldream View Post
    My apologies, but this has to be the most saddening thread I've ever read. Cap raise? Already? Nuri has hardly been out for a month. I feel cheated. I buy elixirs to get to 61, then shortly after I hit it, I hear a new campaign is coming out, encouraging me to buy even more plat to hit the cap. I'm already losing millions on this announcement. I doubt I'll buy gear after this raise comes, since I can't trust that the devs won't raise the cap again quickly. Having a new cap every month was nice back when levels required a few hundred XP to level up, and cs wasn't around so there was little farming to sell. But when the elite cap, which rewards an exclusive vanity and an awesome bonus if you have the COP, requires over 100K XP, it's too much of a rush. What about people that can't afford elixirs? They don't even get a shot at 61? I'm really disappointed to hear this.

Also, I see a pumpkin helm and candy bag in the screenshot, there goes the exclusiveness of those 2 items. Asommers said in town that it'd come out with all new items, so I assumed the old ones wouldn't be in it. That was a huge releif for me, but seeing that helm in the screenshot is really bothersome. Guess the only way to determine an old player now is if they have a Founder's helm. I'm extremely disappointed with this news.
    I agree, its to much a rush for new lvl cap...lol it really is astonishing

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Swimmingstar View Post
    Eh... A lot of people have made it with plat elixirs. Not me though. I am still at 57 because the only elixirs I use are the free x3 combos for 5 minutes daily from Vinnie.
    Ahhhhh me too.... I'm a lvl 60 though with 20k xp, but join some friends use a $2000 1.5 xp elix and then it's fun and a breeze to level up

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I think a great answer for the highly sought after percistance items is simple. Sell or allow peopple to upgrade to "elite" characters.. imagen if people could still grind out 84k xp in sewers and in a month continue to grind out nuri for the sheild. I think it is bad to leave new comers out of these exclusive items - I want these more than the best sets.

I also am sort of an elixir free type and I also have three high lvls with three helm of p.

I assume if there is a percistance item for lvl 66 then they will have a new form of vanity..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Necro deserves his own section.

It would be horrible for you to go. I respect reasons such as focusing more on work, school or family..

Maybe the new pumpkins will look different and u can keep your look fairly original.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Josephjackson For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cloakker View Post
    I agree, its to much a rush for new lvl cap...lol it really is astonishing
    I agree
    LUCILULU - Lvl 66 Mage * Lvl 29 Comm : DOPEYDADDY - Lvl 63 Arch * Lvl 27 Opp : DOPEYGRIZZLE - Lvl 60 Bear * 51,45,35,25,20,10 TWINKS & FARMERS
    Proud Member of UNITY!

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucilulu For This Useful Post: