Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: What's Next for Pocket Legends – Halloween Event and Mount Fang

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

I'm excited but this dissapoints me i guess... after spending so much gold and plat lvling to 61 and getting demonic so much time spent. i was hoping to at least have some time to enjoy the gear... oh well happy farming i guess.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

When you think about it how long nuri has been out so far and how long until next level cap rise, it's more than possible to get 100k xp using no elixers. Even if u have a busy life lol. Anyway nothing stops u using free daily elixer or running in full party gets u bonus xp.
    So yeah very possible (Maybe not for 3 or more characters though).
    Anyway Cant wait for mount fang, faster updates are better, lets not wait as long as we did for the nuri to come out, the game gets really boring if you have the same old for so long.

Sorry about this next bit buts its ture...
    [These people complaining and saying they might quit just because some halloween items from before are coming back are actually pretty sad, your crying over a virtual item made up of pixels are you? Lmfao.]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

My rational thoughts about this.

Halloween update, great!

Mount Fang-Not so great. I had feared that the Omnipotence Crown was just the beginning, but stressing players out to make deadlines is not the way to keep loyal platinum buying customers, IMO. I do not mean any disrespect, but even with platinum elixirs, I was barely able to make it to the 61 cap when this deadline was announced. Mount Fang honestly should have either been released with Nuri's Hallow as previously promised or delayed for a good 4-5 months. This is just pushing it. I realize the influx in sales was good, but if you push us, it's not going to make platinum purchases increase.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post

Halloween update, great!

Mount Fang-Not so great. I had feared that the Omnipotence Crown was just the beginning, but stressing players out to make deadlines is not the way to keep loyal platinum buying customers, IMO. I do not mean any disrespect, but even with platinum elixirs, I was barely able to make it to the 61 cap when this deadline was announced. Mount Fang honestly should have either been released with Nuri's Hallow as previously promised or delayed for a good 4-5 months. This is just pushing it. I realize the influx in sales was good, but if you push us, it's not going to make platinum purchases increase.
    Coming from a player i've always idled lol couldn't have said it better.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post

Halloween update, great!

Agreed. People buy plat to level up. If they spend, let's say, 50 bucks every 4-6 months to level up, they don't have a problem. But if devs encourage them to buy 50 plat every month, that's not happening. I'm really dissaoointed in this. Nuri was an awesome campaign, with awesome black and red crafted gear, nice and fairly balanced sets (at least, IMO) and it had lots of fun bosses (especially snake charmer!) Now, it's just gonna be an old campaign, that people hardly got to enjoy. I was looking forward to farming it more, and seeing what new items would be added (since the devs said they would). But this totally flushes the whole campaign down the drown, along with many millions of gold people wasted.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Well to lighten up the mood at least moogerfooger didn't start this flame war lol! Jk. I think we should have at least six months for every level cap b4 the next one. That would give every person two months to get three characters to 61 and since there are 3 classes, it makes perfect sense. And with the Halloween items. STS always finds a way to make everyone (or at least 90%) of players happy. But STS bringing back the Halloween items would be like bringing back the COP or The SOH when the cap is 71. It is a VERY bad idea and would make people more flamey than Kanye West's Ego. STS, Do not change the cap when mt. fang comes out. Make it a 60-61 elite dungeon or stuff of that sorts but do not raise the cap. Don't go to fast, you have years, to do stuff. 2012 isn't going to happen. Chill STS. Chill. And people calm down, STS gots this Shiz locked down. They wouldn't do anything stupid, if they did it would make me LSHIFOMDJKIDNHADBIIDIWNHG.
    Last edited by Ghastly; 10-12-2011 at 08:40 PM.
    Guess who's back, back again, Ghastly's back, tell your friends :-D
    ~Ghastly~

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

The announcement of raising the level cap by the end of October is both disappointing and frustrating.

As a matter of principle, I try to hit level caps without hp elixirs (neither the plat-bought nor the gold-bought ones). I did it to 56 and am about 1/2 way to 61, but due to real life obligations it looks like I won't hit 61 in time and still remain hp elixir free...

Ultimately it's STS' decision, but I feel most of us would be happy with Holloween and Christmas contents this year, and Mount Fang and level cap raise sometime next year -- gives us more time to hit level cap and enjoy our glyph sets before the next mad rush begins.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Well, it seemed like i believe someone has been asked by the Dev has he enjoyed Nuri. At that point of time , it seemed like it's already a clue that the new map will be out soon. ( my apology as i cant rmb the players name as i have seen it in the forum , the player seemed to be a GOA. )

However , on a side note, new contents are always good to the players . the matter is how fast or how slow is the release. I am sure many of us or at least me are still looking forward to farming alot more in nuri and experience longer gameplay in Nuri.

Look at the market now , the prices are not even stabilised. I am defintely sure many people are selling their glyph or demonic gears once this news is up. I would say this is not even a good news for people who grind their way up , hunting crafting materials and making their demonic set or even just their glyph sets.

As for exlier users , i may not be part of them but i do feel in such a way , grats to those who make it to 61 with 4x exlier . What about those who are halfway or perhaps 80%? Would this be a waste of their plat trying to get to lv 61 and getting the vanity shield and now the new map is coming.

Pardon me for my grammers and vocab as i am just voicing out how i really feel towards the recent changes.

Thanks all!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mysticaldream View Post
    My apologies, but this has to be the most saddening thread I've ever read. Cap raise? Already? Nuri has hardly been out for a month. I feel cheated. I buy elixirs to get to 61, then shortly after I hit it, I hear a new campaign is coming out, encouraging me to buy even more plat to hit the cap. I'm already losing millions on this announcement. I doubt I'll buy gear after this raise comes, since I can't trust that the devs won't raise the cap again quickly. Having a new cap every month was nice back when levels required a few hundred XP to level up, and cs wasn't around so there was little farming to sell. But when the elite cap, which rewards an exclusive vanity and an awesome bonus if you have the COP, requires over 100K XP, it's too much of a rush. What about people that can't afford elixirs? They don't even get a shot at 61? I'm really disappointed to hear this.

Also, I see a pumpkin helm and candy bag in the screenshot, there goes the exclusiveness of those 2 items. Asommers said in town that it'd come out with all new items, so I assumed the old ones wouldn't be in it. That was a huge releif for me, but seeing that helm in the screenshot is really bothersome. Guess the only way to determine an old player now is if they have a Founder's helm. I'm extremely disappointed with this news.
    Can't agree more with it being too soon to raise the level cap. As I find the idea of using elixirs to hit the elite cap undermines the meaning of the word persistence. Perhaps it's time to reconsider how I spend my down time. I was already a little disappointed with only getting a week of SL before nuri came out (iOS). Now this....not exactly feeling casual
    Just my 2 plat

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Bringing back the pumkin helmet. Well looks like ill be logging in ALOT LESS i do think you guys could do a bit better and instead of bringing back on old vanity change e.g a skeleton head with flaming eyes!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Just logged in saw my exp at 60,110/100,000 elixir free...after reading this thread can't motivate my self to even bother
    Just my 2 plat

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Possibly you have 2 weeks of time to rush. you should go for it and not let it go to waste like 60%. i am only 30% without elixir. so i can relaxing. haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraze View Post
    Just logged in saw my exp at 60,110/100,000 elixir free...after reading this thread can't motivate my self to even bother

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xXDamonDXx View Post
    When you think about it how long nuri has been out so far and how long until next level cap rise, it's more than possible to get 100k xp using no elixers. Even if u have a busy life lol. Anyway nothing stops u using free daily elixer or running in full party gets u bonus xp.
    So yeah very possible (Maybe not for 3 or more characters though).
    Anyway Cant wait for mount fang, faster updates are better, lets not wait as long as we did for the nuri to come out, the game gets really boring if you have the same old for so long.

Sorry about this next bit buts its ture...
    [These people complaining and saying they might quit just because some halloween items from before are coming back are actually pretty sad, your crying over a virtual item made up of pixels are you? Lmfao.]

ummmm actually no you cant get to 61 without elixirs and a busy life
    you have to be an addict to actually get to 61 without elixirs
    if you dont believe, try getting to 61 while playing under 2 hours everyday
    and as for the halloween items its something special cuz the people who bought it
    chose to during a time when few people actually wanted to use plat and gives
    them some uniqueness that other players dont have
    Iprotectnoobs (65) Iprotectnoob (65) Meprotectnoob (65) Akpop (35) Akpopone (35) Akpoptwo (30) Akpopthree (35) Akpoppvp (31) Akpopshank (30) Akpopmoob (26) Akpopsmack (25) Akpopshoot (25)

ELITE
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    143 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aneheazatek View Post
    Possibly you have 2 weeks of time to rush. you should go for it and not let it go to waste like 60%.
    I see a major problem with that in the sense that players are now forced to use plat elixirs in order to complete something that is pretty much exclusive to those who are willing to dump plat on consumable items. There is nothing but hate here except those who are happy about the release and willing to forsake the losses in exchange for new content. It probably would have been more acceptable to just have made the Shield of the Hallows a plat purchase; since that is basically what a rushed update makes it, but I really hope that we are all just reading into things a bit too much since I didn't actually see a suggested launch date but more like wetting the pallet for moar. At the very least I hope that STS wil reconsider after all is said and done since I'd like to get my hands on the first vanity set, but am not going to log the massive amount of plat free hours that are necessary, nor am I going to reverse my decision to not purchase a temporary buff with my real life gold.
    Last edited by Gluttony; 10-12-2011 at 09:44 PM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

I hope the pumpkin helmetis not used again it makes me feel special and unique

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

why dont we just enjoy the update? i mean mmorpg is more of leveling right? if sts does not lauched out new up, then people will crave for new update. i mean lets just go and play the game. its your choice to use platinum to lvl up to 61. well i bet if mt. fang will be released im sure youll enjoy yourself on the map. new map new adventure, glyph price lower, nee set items higher, i you studied economy, you will know when to invest and the right time to invest. so sorry if you pushed yourself to have demonic set spending millions, its your choice and decision.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quite true as players now are more prone to getting the 4x pots if they would want to have a shot at 61 and get the Vanity shield.

Quote Originally Posted by Gluttony View Post
    I see a major problem with that in the sense that players are now forced to use plat elixirs in order to complete something that is pretty much exclusive to those who are willing to dump plat on consumable items. There is nothing but hate here except those who are happy about the release and willing to forsake the losses in exchange for new content. It probably would have been more acceptable to just have made the Shield of the Hallows a plat purchase; since that is basically what a rushed update makes it, but I really hope that we are all just reading into things a bit too much since I didn't actually see a suggested launch date but more like wetting the pallet for moar. At the very least I hope that STS wil reconsider after all is said and done since I'd like to get my hands on the first vanity set, but am not going to log the massive amount of plat free hours that are necessary, nor am I going to reverse my decision to not purchase a temporary buff with my real life gold.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

We always enjoy the updates. However , it's a matter of timing. Even without Plat , at least let us players who do not use exlixir to have a shot at lv 61. After all , this map has just been out for 2 months. I personally feel we have not farmed quite enough nor enjoyed it as much as we would in another 2 months time. People spend golds and time hunting and farming for their sets and barely have enough time to actually use their sets to farm and enjoy games with their friends or PUGs.

Just my 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by cmangalos View Post
    why dont we just enjoy the update? i mean mmorpg is more of leveling right? if sts does not lauched out new up, then people will crave for new update. i mean lets just go and play the game. its your choice to use platinum to lvl up to 61. well i bet if mt. fang will be released im sure youll enjoy yourself on the map. new map new adventure, glyph price lower, nee set items higher, i you studied economy, you will know when to invest and the right time to invest. so sorry if you pushed yourself to have demonic set spending millions, its your choice and decision.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Iam already excited for Halloween

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Out right wrong to launch new lvl cap. Wth would be the purpose of that. Time and in game gold wasted that took along time to build up. Wasted on a glyph vanity set named Demonic..horrible.
    "To achieve things that others cant you must do things that others wont"
    When in doubt, ask yourself, "What would Judgement do!!"