My friend Dolloway pretty much summed up the balancing part. Now let's get down to pve, levelling, and quests.

Quests:
- First of all, please fix the glitch 214/215. I'm sure some people dislike seeing they're missing a quest. I know I do. Secondly, New players can't even get to 214/215. I tried finishing quests on my new character and I wasn't able to finish a few quests. They're nowhere to be found. I'm 14/16 in forest haven and 20/22 in blacksmoke mountain. This made me realize that the quest I might be missing are discontinued. They were probably related to the 76 cap inchor quest.

So what do we do?
Solution: 1. Erase the discontinued quests out of the system.
2. Replace the quests with something else so we can get 215/215
3. Bring back the old inchor quest. You can make it very difficult for people to earn. Yes I mean plat. Make a mini portal just to do this quest. And entry fee has to paid with plat. More $$ for you guys. If this is implemented, idk about others, but I'll be surely running this.

- Yesterday I had 4x daily combo and a day off from work, so I was questing all day long. I ran into something I didn't enjoy and ended up wasting my time. I've always loved quests because they reward you at the end. I did sand caves 2.0 from 77 cap I believe. Some quests were tough and very time consuming if you're doing it solo. At the end there was no reward and they didn't even count towards our quest count. Please fix this. Add quests from oktal, sand cave 2.0 to our total number of quests. Shadow caves also don't have any quests that count towards the total number, please add it to the list. And a reward for the sand cave quests would be nice.

- Remember totems quest? Inchor quest? Snowball 1000 quest? The slayr dragon quest? They were all long, a bit difficult if you did during the cap at the time, and best of all, they were all great in rewards.

For 90 cap:
- Let's make the quest more interesting, long, and time consuming.
- 20-30 quests sound ideal
- make the quests difficult like inchor quest and you could add a time frame on it. If you don't complete within the time frame, you'll have to restart that quest all over again.
- don't just have 1 quest that's long and difficult and at end it rewards you. No please. Make it more difficult and time consuming. Have 3-5 very difficult quests.
- reward. How about those purple/white dragon vanities I've been hearing all over forums and in game? Don't just hand it out like candy. Make us sweat, make us work hard for them. You can also add a plat dungeon to earn these vanities like dolloway suggested.

Levelling:
- Make levelling more challenging. Add more exp to every lvl.
- for 90 cap. Add 300k exp for 89-90 lvl
- people love to race to cap. Add a reward for first 50 to cap? Not 100. This way more people will be forced to race to cap. And what's the best way to lvl? I think we all know. Plat buying will definitely get you there first.

PVE/Dungeons:
- like dolloway suggested have 6-7 different sets. This will definitely get more people to farm more.
- have a mini plat dungeon that drops more items
- make the regular drop very rare. Remember the time when dragon vanities first came out during mount fang? Only a few people got drops. And then people complained on forums and you guys increased the drop rate? Implement this back. More people will be forced to buy plat elixirs to farm. I know it will be challenging, but it will be worth it. I'll guarantee you everyone's gonna be farming all day long. Pve will be very active. And ofc the hype.
- maybe implement this rare drop for the white/purple dragon vanities?

Faces:
- we definitely need new faces and even bring the Humana faces back. Add higher plat price on them.
- My guild member posted this couple days ago. Please check it out. http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ace-suggestion!