Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Level 90 cap 2.0

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Pet buffs would be great but maybe no xp drop. Please don't make the pets useless, maybe let the pets gain level and gain buffs that it could buff the owner, in that way those pets would still be useful in the higher levels.

Please don't forget the stash in the new planet :/. We are still waiting for one in Planet.

Thank you for working on it . I can't wait.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

With the the pets continuing, it's going to be slightly redundant and pointless. How many of us have ourselves or have SEEN people capping multiple toons like it's nothing, or farming easily- to the point of nearly being pointless...it almost feels as if there's nothing to being a capped character anymore. Give us something to work for and be proud of

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wsrg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I agree. Especially if 100 is going to be permanent cap. Give people a reason to have to stick around

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    258 Posts

The grind to level 85 was made easy and super fast due to The Overlord Prison Starship maps and the use of the Elite Oktal Pets being traded.

Level 77 super cap, 300k was a real challenge and not all could afford plat to cap, the grind was difficult.

Cino what ever you do, you can't please everyone. Do what you feel will be enjoyable.
    I'm happy about the thought of a new cap, and more updates.

And Kingcat, the quests you may be missing in Blacksmoke Mountain are the 2 and 3 cap rings quests. Wear two and three different vanity cap items to be awarded these quests. You then proceed to the fallen prince in Blacksmoke towne who will award you the Ring of Valiance and Ring of Valiant Glory.

And the quests in 77 cap, Ancient Caverns as well as 80 cap, The Overlord Returns do not count towards the 215 quest count. You do however receive gold and or vanities for your efforts.
    Last edited by Fwend; 05-13-2017 at 04:45 AM.

I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.
    -Helen Keller

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fwend View Post
    The grind to level 85 was made easy and super fast due to The Overlord Prison Starship maps and the use of the Elite Oktal Pets being traded.

Level 77 super cap, 300k was a real challenge and not all could afford plat to cap, the grind was difficult.

Cino what ever you do, you can't please everyone. Do what you feel will be enjoyable.
    I'm happy about the thought of a new cap, and more updates.

And Kingcat, the quests you may be missing in Blacksmoke Mountain are the 2 and 3 cap rings quests. Wear two and three different vanity cap items to be awarded these quests. You then proceed to the fallen prince in Blacksmoke towne who will award you the Ring of Valiance and Ring of Valiant Glory.

And the quests in 77 cap, Ancient Caverns as well as 80 cap, The Overlord Returns do not count towards the 215 quest count. You do however receive gold and or vanities for your efforts.
    Don't think I haven't tried the ring. I'm an old player and I know what I'm missing. Rings don't complete the quest. As far as the 77 cap goes. The caves doesn't give you a vanity reward and gold? It's not like you're even making 10k in gold.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

do not bring back human faces. It's the only way to point out a true oldy these days if you bring them back it will just ruin it for us who already have them!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Koolyah View Post
    do not bring back human faces. It's the only way to point out a true oldy these days if you bring them back it will just ruin it for us who already have them!
    I know many verterans including myself that removed our Humania faces. So now we're considered as new gen? No...vanities trading was the biggest downfall for this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

I like being able to cap fast, the damage itself wasn't the reason I bought the pet because I don't really farm oktal maps, but say the per gave 2k damage in other maps or a platinum purchasable pet that did so for all maps and that's not sellable , that would be cool. A 4k platinum pet would be sweet that gave a very interesting buff but that's not traceable oh yeah

It can be tradeable

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Thanks for working on new content for us Cinco. I do support he idea of long quests, maybe even a few of them you'll have to craft something nice and show an NPC, to get an even better item. I don't like putting a time limit on capping. For example I bought 2k plat and was ready to grind for the egg, but that weekend my girl had pneumonia so we were in ER all weekend, and missed it. But if you do add it in make it a longer time period. Whatever it is you're cooking up I'm sure it'll be sweet. Thanks.

You Only Lose When You Give Up

11. The Following User Says Thank You to killinclaw For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KingCat View Post
    I know many verterans including myself that removed our Humania faces. So now we're considered as new gen? No...vanities trading was the biggest downfall for this.
    Exactly, there's heaps of old gens that removed it because it was ugly, I removed it myself because of that reason, a new gen can still own a human face by buying accounts.. all you can do is respect the person that's playing unless you have solid proof they bought that account.
    AL: Jiig PL: Jig 80
    Veni Vidi Vici
    Worst thing I could be, is the same as everyone

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jig For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jig View Post
    Exactly, there's heaps of old gens that removed it because it was ugly, I removed it myself because of that reason, a new gen can still own a human face by buying accounts.. all you can do is respect the person that's playing unless you have solid proof they bought that account.
    Would be cool to have a green bar like here on the forum lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

That line of reasoning works, but could kill the entire debate/think-tank lol...technically, someone could buy ANY account and pretend to be OG...no item itself would prove a persons status. Better to base your opinion of the persons "OG-ness" from their skill and PL knowledge.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HotDiggityDog View Post
    I like being able to cap fast, the damage itself wasn't the reason I bought the pet because I don't really farm oktal maps, but say the per gave 2k damage in other maps or a platinum purchasable pet that did so for all maps and that's not sellable , that would be cool. A 4k platinum pet would be sweet that gave a very interesting buff but that's not traceable oh yeah

It can be tradeable
    We get it bro you want a easy platinum based game. Others like the grind and earning what we get.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Kurvy For This Useful Post:

Jig

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Same here kurvy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wsrg View Post
    With the the pets continuing, it's going to be slightly redundant and pointless. How many of us have ourselves or have SEEN people capping multiple toons like it's nothing, or farming easily- to the point of nearly being pointless...it almost feels as if there's nothing to being a capped character anymore. Give us something to work for and be proud of

It's not the pets that allowed this. It was the xp balls. No more of those in new levels.

I got 3 of the 20k xp balls first night of prison, and I forget how many 1 and 5k; and capped before my thrasher ran out. That was before pets.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Oh, true...didn't put much thought into it I guess...thanks for that lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

I was thinking though...because we can normally gain xp for about 5 levels before we have to move up to next map...is that still gonna work? Like, stay in prison until 90 for xp balls, then go to the new maps? Just curious....

22.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #38
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,168 Posts

I'll put the crazy XP boosts in the Platinum dungeons. That'll fix everything.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Nice. And don't bother replying to my earlier..dumb question lol....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Xp balls gone after lvl 85, so duh....I smack myself for that...and thank a friend who pointed it out to me