Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: One month to make 100,000 exp is not enough time

ELITE
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    143 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by modredd View Post
    STS in the past has always respected our voice,I can't believe one player was thinking its been a month, time for a Lvl increase?
    They have not said much since they made this announcement and that speaks volumes!
    Devs are sleeping, right? How about we just push it back to January or Feburary as players once thought, is the only reason that it's being released within the "Halloween season" simply because the genre is so similar? Vampires = Halloween sure I get that but 55-56 gets ~7 months (one week shy of) and 60-61 gets ~2 months, that I don't get at all. STS has already proved they are not above recycling content so why rush the cap increase simply because the vibe is halloween oriented? I'd hope they listen to everyone's voice, but I fear the minority don't spend on elixirs and may not have a fair representation in this debate. Most of the alread 61 levels are only upset over the in game currency lost due to the recent announcement, so if that's they're only hang up on the issue pretty sure STS will forge on.

ELITE
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Name:  dontpanic_1024.jpg
Views: 148
Size:  123.9 KB

There's going to be plenty more level cap raises, folks.

You can bet each level cap item will be an upgrade to a previous one as we cycle through the slots.

And since there's only 2 vanity slots, the next level cap raise item might be an upgrade to the CoP vanity (unless they give out a ring???? oooooooh)

And no, I don't have a 61.

I only have a 56, 56, 56, 35, 33, 32, 30, 25, 22, 20, 15, 12, 10, 10, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 2, 1.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixking View Post
    Grrr they answer drews question but not mine! That makes me mad,grrrrrrrrrrrr!
    Quote Originally Posted by Physiologic View Post
    We have leet lv 55-56 players dying at Plasma Pyramid...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tengotengo View Post
    It's like someone gave me a bag of M&Ms, but there's a handful of candy-coated rabbit turds in the bag somewhere.

ELITE
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    143 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by drewcapu View Post
    And since there's only 2 vanity slots, the next level cap raise item might be an upgrade to the CoP vanity (unless they give out a ring???? oooooooh).
    That's kind of the point isn't it, the CoP which we had 7 months to get will be replaced while the shield which we had 2 months to get will stay and be used until the next cap update. I can almost smell the flame threads now about how unfair pvp is when only plat elixir user were able to get a vanity set and others were not. It'll be chaos in the townes of Alterra, anarchy will reign supreme, one shield to rule them all! Maybe not who knows.

ELITE
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Maybe they'll do another shield and no new content for 7 months!
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixking View Post
    Grrr they answer drews question but not mine! That makes me mad,grrrrrrrrrrrr!
    Quote Originally Posted by Physiologic View Post
    We have leet lv 55-56 players dying at Plasma Pyramid...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tengotengo View Post
    It's like someone gave me a bag of M&Ms, but there's a handful of candy-coated rabbit turds in the bag somewhere.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Uepauke View Post
    The chances are that the shield will not be offered, like the helm, after the level cap raised.
    Correct. Already confirmed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

I just level up to max minus 1, and stop playing the character until the next update. Completing the last level is a silly waste of time, imho.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gluttony View Post
    ...unfair pvp is when only plat elixir user were able to get a vanity set and others were not...
    I think all reward vanity items should reset to empty stats in pvp. Any stats on such items should only show up in PVE. Otherwise, what's the point of participating in pvp if it is biased towards people who spend money on plat for elixirs?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RedRyder View Post
    Ugh
    I told u guys if time will come ok deal with it

Tournament & Ladder Leader AbsolutePally's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Trying to keep this short.
    Raising the level cap this quickly only benefits the avid gamer like myself. The 61 bonus is really strong, stronger than the founders helm. Yes we "worked" hard to achieve the status but it completely alienates future gamers.
    -For example, my lil bro loves this game but he cant play much and he started late as many others have and will, in the future. Why do they not get an oppurtunity to get their own crown (56) and shield (61)? That was apart of the fun for a lot of us, and you are taking that away from a lot of potential NEW plat buyers/players.
    *Why not give those an option, an "elite quest" to achieve great status if they choose to? Those are they type of ppl I will prolly see in the arena and ctf maps. If all the avid pvpers quit, which by my guess there are only a few dozen elite hardcore fighters, pvp essentially would collapse and its a big part of the game. I can already imagine potential new pvpers, the competitive driven types being discouraged immediatly even more so now by the fact that they will never obtain the vanity bonus.
    Do you guys remember 1000 pelts and snowballs? That took forever when I was coming up. It was hard and the prize wasnt even good lol. But we had the option to experience it.
    Basically what I am saying is you may destroy the dynamics of this game by depriving newer less experienced players or people that dont have the time to play or pour platinum into this. Even if they only get 5/10/20 dollars here and there, it adds up!
    Halloween stuff is a great appetizer for Mt. Fang.
    Make this game 4-D, not just 3-D. the fourth is time, let each person experience it on their own time and schedules not just pushing and pushing becuase it may drive out some people.

Scenario...
    * In cs, chilling in town a few months from now. Level 38 comes up to me.*
    New guy-"hey where did you get that shield from? Whats it called?"
    Me- "its a vanity shield you cant get it anymore."
    New guy -"oh what does it do? Howd u get it??"
    Me- "i started before you, it gives a huge stat increase."
    New guy -"oh." *loses interest*
    Retired: Alwaysdt 71 Mage. Legends never die, they just fade away.

Revelation

10. The Following User Says Thank You to AbsolutePally For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xazic View Post
    Yeah might be... BUT THIS GAME IS SUPPOSED TO BE FUN, NOT MONEY DRAINING!! And my demonic set is useless with new stuff coming
    haha u were in my theard a lot lol bang in your face, this wht i tried to say all along but now DEVS RELEASE PLZ

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

I totally agree with this thread, few points.
    New campaign is welcome, and I'm sure everyone wants to see new campaign coming.
    Level cap raise is too early, and hope we can as community affect into this.

As suggestion how this could be solved I have an idea.
    Release mt. Fang as new platinum campaign(10-50plat), those who want head start to campaign can buy it. Don't raise level cap yet let it run for a month more with 61 level cap. Then make campaign free and raise level cap and reward players who have bough mt fang with cool vanity or something else.

Opinions?
    Pocket legends: Eagle (Endgame Bird), Magic (endgame mage), Getnuked (voodoo mage)
    Star legends: Eng (Engineer), Rapid (operative)
    Dark legends: Sucker (vampire queen)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Hi, i agree with hank, raising the level cap is way to early.
    since the new map (nuris) i have buy plats 2800 total, thats the first time in my life spending that much on a game because i really love and enjoy this game, i just want to feel and join those who is in the rank of hardcore and earn all the pink drops i never have in previous map before, finally earning nuris glyph charmin and strongmans sets i start crafting and spent millions of gold and im halfway on completing both my demonic sets.
    i will be really sad if all my effort will just go to waste and to only to start all over again with the new maps.
    STS please give more time for those who wants to reach the level cap and enjoy the sets that they work hard to get and craft.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfader View Post
    New campaign is welcome, and I'm sure everyone wants to see new campaign coming.

Release mt. Fang as new platinum campaign(10-50plat), those who want head start to campaign can buy it. Don't raise level cap yet let it run for a month more with 61 level cap. Then make campaign free and raise level cap and reward players who have bough mt fang with cool vanity or something else.

Opinions?
    500 plat for a new dungeon sounds a good price!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cynic:446354
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkfaderh View Post

Opinions?
    500 plat for a new dungeon sounds a good price!
    Quit trolling.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Absolutly agree with Alwaysdtf and Hank.

I love to have 2 new maps as soon as 2 months since last upgrade, i dont mind about level cap cuz im a pot user and the gold i invest on sets will come back with the new items farm. BUT, what about the other ppl? Those who can not buy plat or dont have time enough to lvl up in a month. Cop set gives a high bonus now, so those who cannot get them will lose interest on pvp and even on main game; cuz no matter how hard they work, they will never reach the hard-core ppl stats.
    Give them the chance of get the items!!
    As Hank said a new elite dungeon could make it, or maybe a new super-hard quest at Mount Fang.
    Otherwise every new player will quit as fast as he realizes he cannot have a top toon no matter what he does.

Just a feedback.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by okakabarah:446454
    Absolutly agree with Alwaysdtf and Hank.

I love to have 2 new maps as soon as 2 months since last upgrade, i dont mind about level cap cuz im a pot user and the gold i invest on sets will come back with the new items farm. BUT, what about the other ppl? Those who can not buy plat or dont have time enough to lvl up in a month. Cop set gives a high bonus now, so those who cannot get them will lose interest on pvp and even on main game; cuz no matter how hard they work, they will never reach the hard-core ppl stats.
    Give them the chance of get the items!!
    As Hank said a new elite dungeon could make it, or maybe a new super-hard quest at Mount Fang.
    Otherwise every new player will quit as fast as he realizes he cannot have a top toon no matter what he does.

Just a feedback.
    Since when do people pick up a new game and say im never gonna be the highest level i quit? Lol when did you start playing, when i started the cap was 55. I leveled to 30 started over because i cared about kd then got to 30 again by the time i was going through the swamps i thought i would never reach 50 and i quit but that was because i was playing to much and im not a hardcore gamer. When i started back up i got to 53 and the cap raised but all i was thinking was im gonna get to lv 60 so i can have to cool stuff they have not oh i have to work more to get there i quit.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    313 Posts

Sry if this was said already (there's lots of posts to read) but just wanted to throw in my 2 cents...I'm not mad about new map or even lvl cap raise..I will always embrace new content..however..in the future I would appreciate a lot more notice that the cap will be raised..alot of us spent hours farming , and spending most of the gold we've earned over time, on glyph and demonic sets , only to watch it plummet in a matter of weeks..btw I still love sts and pl..just more warning next time!
    gf.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

YOU STS CAN'T ONLY CARE ABOUT PLAYERS WHO SPENT LOTS OF MONEY ON 4X ELIXERS !!IT'S TOO HARD TO GET 100K XP IN ONLY FEW WEEKS!!!
    Chiazedala- lv66 bird Chiazedale -lv66 mage Chiazedali -lv7 noob bear lol Chiazedalo -lv65 bear Chiazedalu -lv53 bird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hankomachos View Post
    Quit trolling.
    Not trolling just helping and 500 seems fair, dungeon price for 500 is better then a useless vanity

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

I totally agree that PL has become all about making money. I have no problems with the devs making money but let's keep it within reason. Elixirs, which in my opinion have ruined the game, are selling like hotcakes. You can't find a game in nuri's without at least 2 people using (most of the time it's 3 or 4). STS is making a killing the way it is. Having devs justify decisions with the phrase "we have to put food on the table" to me is like Kobe Bryant saying he needs a raise to "take care of his family". The bottom line is people spent a lot of money to level to 60 or 61 and many of them have quit buying plat because they've maxed out. STS just wants to suck more money out of the big spenders, hence the new level increase. It's the same thing with the 500 plat vanity helm, which was just a test to see how high they can price an item that people will buy.

Just for the record, I believe the devs should be paid for creating an awesome game. I just wish they'd find a way to do it other than elixirs which have ruined it. A lot of this type of uproar would be eliminated then because that's all this new level cap is about- selling elixirs.