Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: One month to make 100,000 exp is not enough time

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cynic:446523
    Quote Originally Posted by Hankomachos View Post
    Quit trolling.
    Not trolling just helping and 500 seems fair, dungeon price for 500 is better then a useless vanity
    If they charged 500 plat for a map; it'd cause even more problems.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

I think everyone will be much smart when they are about to spend 10mil on a new set from mount fang :P

I think this mt fang (new lvl cap) thing has to do with fixing prices on items and about the RL money if u think about it. People will surely think twice about spending over 2m for a new set (I hope)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hankomachos View Post
    If they charged 500 plat for a map; it'd cause even more problems.
    not for me, remove the potions and elixers and ask 500 plat for a map. this would solve the problem for me.
    i would pay this for every new map as long as the gamespoiling potions disapear

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post
    not for me, remove the potions and elixers and ask 500 plat for a map. this would solve the problem for me.
    very selfish things you're saying...

Tournament & Ladder Leader AbsolutePally's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    Hey everyone,

To update this announcement, the Halloween Event will be out the last week in October while Mount Fang will follow later in November.
    Better?
    Retired: Alwaysdt 71 Mage. Legends never die, they just fade away.

Revelation

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    471 Posts

Lol yea anything for your convenience. When campaigns used to cost plat (all of them not just the extra ones,) they were 5 play each. Then when ao3 came out, the price was bumped to 20 platinum. This caused a huge uproar (personally, I didn't mind) so what makes you think anyone else would be ok with paying a rediculous 500 plat? Sure it'd be worth it more for that than a vanity, but 500 is still really rediculous.

Your illusions of how pl should be played are also far fetched. Just because YOU prefer it that way, does not mean that we all have to be subject to it. This isn't a communist community. We don't all have to go through someone's desire, ESPECIALLY if their posts and suggestions exhibit lack of reason.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RedRyder For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    471 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alwaysdtf View Post

Hey everyone,

To update this announcement, the Halloween Event will be out the last week in October while Mount Fang will follow later in November.
    Better?
    That's actually decent those that wish to get to 61 without elixirs now have the time to do so. I'm pretty happy now.
    Mount fang will probably occur as the November update (last year we got wyldewood.) thanks for the news

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

I'll put it like this. I didn't make it to any of the other level caps in time. I never got any vanities for achieving that task. I've missed all kinds of holiday events. I've missed devs in game. I've missed a lot of things. Why not add another miss to that list? Lol... I definately won't be making it in time, but i'll just have to work up to it.

But I imagine it would suck to spend a lot of time (and even money) to get special items only to have them replaced and just mean nothing. Maybe there's something we're missing here. Maybe they have a trick up their sleeve? Who knows. Good luck to you all though.
    PL - Navygreen
    AL - Viicks (me), Littlesis (my sis)

ELITE
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    143 Posts

Hopefully that'll be November 30th, Nuri's came out September 1 so that'll be 3 months to make it to 61 which is a bit of a grind for anyone who isn't willing to burn the plat. Still not sure it's worth the effort just to miss by a few thousand or something in the end. I'm not willing to compromise my non-platinum elixir ways for the shield, and on the other hand I don't see it mathematically possible to achieve this feat in the maximin time allotted. Anyone else going to make a plat free push?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hank the stud! !!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gluttony View Post
    Anyone else going to make a plat free push?
    Oh i'm quite sure you won't be alone.
    PL - Navygreen
    AL - Viicks (me), Littlesis (my sis)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Reading these threads got me thinking.....
    Think back to when Nuri's Hallows first came out, remember what it first said in the little box in the corner.

''NURI'S HALLOWS HAS COME OUT WITH THE ABILITY OF GUILDS AND A LEVEL CAP RAISE, LEVEL 60, (LEVEL 61 FOR THE HARDCORE)

''61 FOR THE HARDCORE''
    ''FOR THE HARDCORE''
    ''THE HARDCORE''
    ''HARDCORE''

Do you get where im going with this? STS didnt make you buy elixers to get to ''level 61 for the hardcore''
    they didnt make it so that if you get to level 60, the only way to get to level 61 is to use 4X combo elixers, or use elixers at all.
    You can get to 61 without elixers, if you are hardcore,

As the dev once said....

''WE WILL MAKE A DIFFERENT LEADERBOARD FOR THOSE WHO MADE IT TO SIXTY-ONE WITHOUT ELIXERS''
    Hopefully once they make that, it will make people think for a minute.

Another thing, think back to when the demonic gylph set came out

''NEW DEMONIC GLYPH SET CRAFTABLE''
    thats what it said, it didnt say,
    ''NEW DEMONIC GLYPH SET CRAFTABLE, IF YOU DONT GET IT STS WILL HATE YOUR GUTS WITH A BURNING PASSION, AND YOU WILL BE A LOSER.
    They didnt say that, they didnt make you use an outrageous 12 milllion gold to get it.
    that was your choice.
    ''YOUR CHOICE''

''YOU!''

If people think sts made these games to drain your money, then by all means quit.
    Guess who's back, back again, Ghastly's back, tell your friends :-D
    ~Ghastly~

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ghastly For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Not trolling just helping and 500 seems fair, dungeon price for 500 is better then a useless vanity
    That would create an empty dungeon. Sometimes it's hard to form a group in a free dungeon, good luck with the 500 plat dungeon...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    313 Posts

Wait a sec..I'm confused..I read the mt fang/holloween announcement again and if you read the bottom it says mt fang in november..
    gf.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

November seems like a fair amount of time. Devs, thanks for listening!!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

November is a little better. I was hoping they'd wait until after Christmas but November is alright, I guess.
    Thanks, BTW.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Guys I've realized that....................all this complaining and arguing would be solved if PL just gave us all the shield once we reach level 61. Win win situation. Those that want the shield and are desperately grinding and complaining get the shield. Those that are hardcore gamers will have a new goal to reach (66).
    rhinomagic[/B]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

New lvl cap?! The lvl 56 cap lasted around six months!! Wthh this isnt right..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RedRyder View Post
    Yea you got to 61 ages ago I'm probably the only one in our guild, besides Parth (Apollo) I think,that's still at 60.

It should be in the announcements section
    I'm 61 Max; I hit it two days ago! Your turn!
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by robert7204 View Post
    I totally agree that PL has become all about making money. I have no problems with the devs making money but let's keep it within reason. Elixirs, which in my opinion have ruined the game, are selling like hotcakes. You can't find a game in nuri's without at least 2 people using (most of the time it's 3 or 4). STS is making a killing the way it is. Having devs justify decisions with the phrase "we have to put food on the table" to me is like Kobe Bryant saying he needs a raise to "take care of his family". The bottom line is people spent a lot of money to level to 60 or 61 and many of them have quit buying plat because they've maxed out. STS just wants to suck more money out of the big spenders, hence the new level increase. It's the same thing with the 500 plat vanity helm, which was just a test to see how high they can price an item that people will buy.

Just for the record, I believe the devs should be paid for creating an awesome game. I just wish they'd find a way to do it other than elixirs which have ruined it. A lot of this type of uproar would be eliminated then because that's all this new level cap is about- selling elixirs.
    Actually, you have no idea how much money STS is earning from PL and SL. It could be only a little, or it could be huge. However, this is what they do as a job and this is how they earn money.

Also, new level caps aren't about selling elixirs. I have never bought a platinum elixir and I level up just fine. They're about the new quests, gear, and fun.