Thread: A new pet

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Default A new pet

A pet that gives 5k damage that gives you a speed boost and a cool effect, and also makes Mobs unable to stun you so you can zip by without a problem and this pet should cost 200$ or 170$ in platinum

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

That's a great a idea, a pet that allows you to be unstunable by mobs, I would like that since, when im leveling up low levels in lost expedition I get stunned pretty often and in others maps I always get stunned, a pet that removes stun in pve would be cool

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HotDiggityDog View Post
    That's a great a idea, a pet that allows you to be unstunable by mobs, I would like that since, when im leveling up low levels in lost expedition I get stunned pretty often and in others maps I always get stunned, a pet that removes stun in pve would be cool
    Did you just post a reply to your own forum?

Also this a pretty bad idea because, like the current premium access pets, it makes dungeons way too easy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Buchmeister View Post
    Did you just post a reply to your own forum?

Also this a pretty bad idea because, like the current premium access pets, it makes dungeons way too easy.

I'm all for easy dungeons so top tier gear doesn't cost 20mill a piece again, otherwise it would be back to the times I couldn't afford gear again. During the level 80 cap gear cost 20mill a piece because they were hard to farm and they weren't in the platinum store so I had the 2nd best gear and that wasn't fun at all, I'm just thinking of ways to make the game easier or platinum based so I can gain the best items as soon as I hit the level cap

I don't plan on doing the quests I'm just wanting to get to 100 and buy the best gear on the first day, so if the best gear isnt in the platinum store then I hope theirs a pet that makes the maps easier for others to farm