Thread: Halloween in Space!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Default Halloween in Space!

I kind of wasn't expecting a holiday event in SL for some reason, but I'm super stoked on it! I have a few questions tho, maybe you guys wanna speculate?

1. Pumpkin head, tradable? Plat? Rare vanity drop?

2. Special themed gear and/or weapons? Will we get candy bags and accesories such as scythes, pitchforks, and brooms?

3. Costumes? I don't think there's many enemies that you couldn't already dress up as besides the aliens and the bots, but If we could be the skeletons, zombies, and alligators from PL, or even Commandos/bears, Ops/birds, etc.
    It's way to late to even consider this I'm sure but it would be fun.

4. Holiday dungeon? Themed town instances?

And I have a few requests and suggestions that might be too late to bother suggesting but I'll throw the ideas out there anyway.

1. Personal request, Devil horn vanity! And, why not introduce tails as back armor, starting with devil tails, cat's tails to complement the ears already in the store, and maybe even add a few faces in the Face-O-Mat. I wanna be a Samurai Pizza Cat!

2. Add under Browse guild halls, a Halloween themed tier 3 hall for 20 plat so any guild wanting to get into the spirit could, and they could enjoy cheap enhancer and stims for the event if they couldn't afford a tier 3 hall normally. This would revert back to your previous hall after halloween.

Let me know what you guys think!
    Last edited by Ebalere; 10-12-2011 at 06:14 PM.
    Proud Co-Leader of Infinite Union
    Infinite Union forums