The Facebook
Hello.
Lets say i'm in maus. If i play 2-3 min or more frames start to slowly drop. At the 5-7th minute its barely playable. The interesting thing is if i use the teleport or die the freezes are gone(reset) somehow. Then they start building up again.
Same happens in pvp zones. If i stay alive over a few min it gets unplayable in the end untill i die.
Worst place is ctf. Its ok while its the first battle but after it the freezes gets worse by every second.
I thought its my phone's problem so i did some test on my pc (which is pretty decent and i wouldn't think AL may freeze but meh). Same problem. If i stay alive too long FPS drop to maybe 2-5. I recorded my cpu and gpu usage. Shows the same thing. If my cpu is at 30-40% usage after being alive for 5-10min in m6 it gets to 90-100%. It resets back to 30-40% when the teleport is used or when i die.
You can stop reading to here. Thanks for the time.

I don't know if its possible to be fixed and don't wanna throw any suggestions, but let's say maybe a refresh button can be addes that simulates teleport to the same spot that you're standing at the moment. That would make mausolem a calm place.
Thanks.