Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dear STS... you messed up

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonTider View Post
    You make your own choices in life as to what upsets you and what doesn't. As Stomp mentioned, its asmall bonus. Is that enuff to cause this kind of reaction?
    small bonus? In pvp +5 Dodge, +50 Health, +10 Armor is a HUGE advantage.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kaarataka View Post
    small bonus? In pvp +5 Dodge, +50 Health, +10 Armor is a HUGE advantage.
    agreed
    its like an extra ring for lvl 61 peoples

when i saw that bonus i pretty much gave up on endgame pvp
    i didnt join soon enough to make the grind to 56
    and didnt have the time to grind up to 61

so yeah, guess ill have to be happy with my twinks for pvp

in anycase tho (i forgot to comment on the actual thread topic)
    Im ok with the update coming out.
    yes im kinda shocked that it came out so soon (since talking with people reveals that sewers was endgame for a longgg time)
    but to be honest, im not that hard core of a gamer that I would grind 100k exp for one level without an incentive (i didnt start early enough for the CoP even tho I wanted to get it because it looked cool...best looking vanity IMO)

Ive found that Ive played my main less and less since it reached 60
    nuris also made it painfully clear that i dont have enough time to be a true farmer either since i cant farm for hours at a time

new content will be refreshing =]
    Last edited by AdinoEznite; 10-13-2011 at 03:37 AM.
    PL - Eznite, Tachmonite, Adullam, Kelach
    SL - Adino

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Whahahahaha like I told you so

Forum Adept Driazsomethingiforgot's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I do feel like a **** for comming like this but, honestly how hard is it to give us a heads up that within 2 months of each other there will be two different lv cap raises... This way I and many other wouldnt have wasted money on plat for elixirs... Im 100% sure this wasnt a impulse decision. To me this whole thing is a dirty trick to get the players to buy plat... Seriously STS is basicly taking advantage of us and they know it its not hard to see with the new 500plat vanity crown that they need money just be straight foward with it stop trying to be sneaky because you are not Im sure if you just told us you needed more revenue we would happily help. But this underhanded way to get us to spend plat is just pissing me off.
    Driazabacen lv56 Dex Eagle
    Cosmosathena lv8 Noob Mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Driazsomethingiforgot View Post
    I do feel like a **** for comming like this but, honestly how hard is it to give us a heads up that within 2 months of each other there will be two different lv cap raises... This way I and many other wouldnt have wasted money on plat for elixirs... Im 100% sure this wasnt a impulse decision. To me this whole thing is a dirty trick to get the players to buy plat... Seriously STS is basicly taking advantage of us and they know it its not hard to see with the new 500plat vanity crown that they need money just be straight foward with it stop trying to be sneaky because you are not Im sure if you just told us you needed more revenue we would happily help. But this underhanded way to get us to spend plat is just pissing me off.
    Yeah .. I spent 800-1100 plat just on elixirs alone to grind to 61.. Now they're telling us we needa spend MORE just to stay at max lvl and farm for items :/

And this time theres 5 lvls instead of one .. O.O

Not to mention the fact that the equips i and alot of others spent hours farming will go to waste ..

Lv 61 Int-Chantress Silverkakari
    Lv 21 farming twink DairyFarmer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

I've been on the verge of qutting over the past month...If they bring back old halloween gear and go ahead with Mt.Fang, then I quit. For real. It was good while it lasted.
    Last edited by Slush; 10-13-2011 at 04:04 AM.
    SLUSHIE - PROUD MEMBER OF REVELATION

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Driazsomethingiforgot View Post
    Agreed. I can't understand for the life of me how some people are still seeing eye-to-eye with the devs after all this bs.
    SLUSHIE - PROUD MEMBER OF REVELATION

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Well I just read about this and I think i'm quitting. Anyone got cool ideas for a contest with 5m-6m prize pool?
    IGN: fraxured

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Maybe the devs looked at what all the people who have been around for along time and took it seriously. What do you guys say to someone who says bring the founders helm back or the cop? All i ever see is too bad you missed your chance thats life blah blah blah. But now when something happens that you guys don't want or expect you all freak out like come on. Once the cap is raised people are gonna pot up again and reach the new cap in two or three days and it'll be just like nuris

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flickz View Post
    Maybe the devs looked at what all the people who have been around for along time and took it seriously. What do you guys say to someone who says bring the founders helm back or the cop? All i ever see is too bad you missed your chance thats life blah blah blah. But now when something happens that you guys don't want or expect you all freak out like come on. Once the cap is raised people are gonna pot up again and reach the new cap in two or three days and it'll be just like nuris
    And like Nuri the cap is gonna raise in a month again :/

Lv 61 Int-Chantress Silverkakari
    Lv 21 farming twink DairyFarmer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kevin0905 View Post
    Well I just read about this and I think i'm quitting. Anyone got cool ideas for a contest with 5m-6m prize pool?
    why a contest just give it away to the first low lv you see, i did and it felt great!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post
    why a contest just give it away to the first low lv you see, i did and it felt great!!
    nah thats way too random and quite undeserved
    IGN: fraxured

Forum Adept Driazsomethingiforgot's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Brothers in arms all quitting PL ahahaha I guess this is for the best. The holiday season of video games will make me forget PL soon enough. Gears 3 anyone?
    Driazabacen lv56 Dex Eagle
    Cosmosathena lv8 Noob Mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Cod is comming out next month

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Ok lets put all these recent post in perspective....this is somewhat like what is happening in the U.S. today....a small minority has gotten their feelings hurt and start screaming about how unfair and hurtful something makes them feel and Expect the society as a whole to do a 180 and reverse the flow of things just to suit them....suck it up or quit...your call....STS is here to make money and supply a fun evolving game for gamers as a whole not one or two players....so stop complaining about the game designers decision to provide a growing game environment for future players. just because you scream the loudest does not constitute you the victory. I am in agreement with STS...forward marches the game and the ones who quit....oh well trim the fat i always say! Kudos to Mt. Fang...and btw...NOone forced you to spend your hard earned $50 bucks...you wanted it to be easier for you and it was...STS has to make money to expand the game....you did your share and thank you for that, but now they have put your money to use and your upset....its just laughable to me. simple solution as you said.....quit!
    Legion Guild {guild-master}

Trixxspet {lvl 60 Storm-Bringer}
    TexasTrigger
    {lvl 36 Stick-Slinger}

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Haha all these people saying they are going to quit, lolz. Seen this before on the forum because something happened that people didnt like, it all calmed down in the end.
    And come on now it's just a game, but I do understand that some people don't have much time to play and still want to make 61. If STS does wait a bit longer dont make it too long. Waiting for nuri was over half a year and thats not needed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flickz:446127
    Quote Originally Posted by Driazsomkethingiforgot:446091
    Isnt level 61 for the hardcore players not just every average player? Why shouldnt they raise it?
    So what about the players who wasted gold in a attempt to get to 61. But will not get there because the new cap ia comming to soon. So if I bought 50$ worth of plat to get half way to 61 and cant get to the other half in time I just wasted 50$?? Not something that will please many people which includes me.
    If you spent 50$ on plat for elixers and only made it half way that sounds like a personal problem imo. Im lv 60 and dont really care about getting to 61 i would rather play the new levels and get new gear then wait longer because people want more time to reach the hardcore cap, its not suppose to be easy..
    You only don't care about the lvl 61 because YOU didn't put time in and get cop. Now they are bumping the cap before people can get 61 bonus. I would have paid 50 bucks if I knew I only had a month, but they didn't tell us. I tried elixerless (over half way) and I don't think ill get one shield. I had two cops thar took forever to get. The shield bonus was implied it was for hardcore players . Not for those that drop a lot of cash. Would have if I knew it was coming. 25 bucks for shield/ cop bonus is worth more to me than the crappy 500 helm of wasted plat

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I actually understand your frustration but just enjoy the damn game.
    IGN: MajinGokuz

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arischal:446434
    Quote Originally Posted by Flickz:446127
    Quote Originally Posted by Driazsomkethingiforgot:446091
    Isnt level 61 for the hardcore players not just every average player? Why shouldnt they raise it?
    So what about the players who wasted gold in a attempt to get to 61. But will not get there because the new cap ia comming to soon. So if I bought 50$ worth of plat to get half way to 61 and cant get to the other half in time I just wasted 50$?? Not something that will please many people which includes me.
    If you spent 50$ on plat for elixers and only made it half way that sounds like a personal problem imo. Im lv 60 and dont really care about getting to 61 i would rather play the new levels and get new gear then wait longer because people want more time to reach the hardcore cap, its not suppose to be easy..
    You only don't care about the lvl 61 because YOU didn't put time in and get cop. Now they are bumping the cap before people can get 61 bonus. I would have paid 50 bucks if I knew I only had a month, but they didn't tell us. I tried elixerless (over half way) and I don't think ill get one shield. I had two cops thar took forever to get. The shield bonus was implied it was for hardcore players . Not for those that drop a lot of cash. Would have if I knew it was coming. 25 bucks for shield/ cop bonus is worth more to me than the crappy 500 helm of wasted plat
    Actually I didnt put time into getting it because i was busy leveling to 53 and having fun and then the level cap raised. Like seriously if your that mad about it why not get a group of all the people complaining about spending $50 on elixers and make your own game and once the level cap is set at 61 give the players an extra month to reach the hardcore level.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

You know, one thing I notice about this forum. There's always people who are unhappy and never seem to find happiness. I guess that's life and the life of a game developer. How in THE WORLD are you supposed to please everybody? On one side you have people beating you over the head wanting information and ready for the release and on the other side people kicking you in the behind for wanting to release the new content to make the first group of people happy. Wowowowow.

Lose lose?

I'm shocked. I thought people actually were excited about Mt. Fang. I understand the argument about not having enough time to level but man, is it me or is nothing good enough?

PL - Navygreen
    AL - Viicks (me), Littlesis (my sis)