Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Update | 5/18/17 | NEW Artifact System, new Heroic Pets, Blinky Bug Fix

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Isian View Post
    Can sts please consider to make the Hourly quest visible in the repeatable quest section when the player is not in the Forgotten ruins? Hard to know whether the quest is ready unless enter there and check.
    if you go in menu->avatar->elixir
    you can see that you have a elixir that says "krozner is busy!"
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Skærmbillede 2017-05-19 kl. 19.49.27.png 
Views:	337 
Size:	167.7 KB 
ID:	161306

2. The Following User Says Thank You to leslietheone For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Good update, i like when things are hard in game and when some items are really rare.
    Only thing should be changed imo is to lower monsters health if my bros warriors are playing it couse its not fair

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Things they did right
    1 artifact is useful and will help in pve and pvp
    2 Not easily obtained which means prices wont drop for a long time for harder to get relics
    3 dailys and hourlys to get tokens to access new map will ensure everyone has fair shot (not counting plat users)
    4 mages in new map dont curse.
    What I think is wrong
    1 Map will prove to be difficult for average geared players
    2 25 boss daily takes too long to complete, not everyone has that free time
    3 same with 1000 mobs it requires speed set basically
    4 takes way too may runes to craft artifact. To get arcane artifact would take 15000 runs plus. We have lives outside of al you know.
    Last edited by Justg; 05-19-2017 at 02:41 PM. Reason: opinion, not fact

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Drewacez For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

This is how the devs tested this new map haha (real screen shot, no editing). All jokes aside would love to see this vanity come around this winter.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	727 
Size:	122.7 KB 
ID:	161307

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I agree with your last "what i think is wrong" opinion
    It takes you 15500 frags to craft an arcane artifact and an average hardcore player gets 10 tokens a day
    So if my math is correct it will take 1550 days thats over 4 years and idk why they wanna take it that long
    1000 frags sounds reasonable that will take atleast 100 days for solo players

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I think its ok update ... soloed a few maps and got it done after a few tries ...a lot of mobs stacked in 1 area isn't good for a pt of 1 imo...in map u encounter adjoining paths with mobs at each corner so as u approach and try to pull 2 mob ..all converge ( like 40 mob) ...not a good thing but challenging (really challenging) ...I do understand its permanent fix and I wouldn't want to deduct quest or anything since I don't agree it takes that long to complete even without ss... kt4 works for both quests and I don't think its bug since low lvls are suppose to b able to run maps too and even a lvl 10 can solo kt4 in a min or 2) ... so my suggestions would b ...
    1. make content more clear when releasing ( to this point I still don't understand how to get victus frags except from store and I'm hopin its not only plat purchase )
    2. quit reconditioning bosses and gears and put in some actual work on 'NEW' content ( this should've been #1 but don't get hung up on timin of points )
    3. boss should drop something other than just frags and ankh and occasional artefact ( what about eggs/chest/gear/lixes/gold even ... u already have to soloa map for about 10 mins and all u get is 1 frag when u need thousands... idk where u get ur ideas and what ur intentions are for/when droppin new content but it doesn't seem as tho u put much thought into players runnin these maps over time )
    4. put a tr or something at end of a few paths instead of fighting thru that maze of mobs and all the dead ends before u actually find correct path ( something...anything other thatn 1000 dead ends before boss that drops just a frag)
    5. rethink the plat cost per entry as was said previously (25 plat for 1 frag or ankh or both or artifact just isn't worth it ...that's 5 runs in m5-6 where in just 1 run if u drop even a legend gear u got more profit than ruins for a yr ...really not worth it imo)

p.s Respect the play
    Dont hate the player ..hate the game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

As I said in my earlier post, I'd love to run this dungeon with my level 10 sorcerer. But how do I get the tokens with my level 10 sorcerer? I cannot enter Glintstone, Underhul or Mausolem, so how can I do the quests? I cannot even enter Kraken Tombs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    As I said in my earlier post, I'd love to run this dungeon with my level 10 sorcerer. But how do I get the tokens with my level 10 sorcerer? I cannot enter Glintstone, Underhul or Mausolem, so how can I do the quests? I cannot even enter Kraken Tombs.
    You hit it bro.

Basing on the player's feedback, i may assume the devs don't really have the full testing before implementing this. Just too many flaws. 1. the map requirement for boss kills and minion, 2. Solo in Boss when mobs are extremely hard, 3. Drops of Magna and Victus Rune (Victus for Level 1-30 only, Magna for Levl 31-61 only) 4. 25 Plat to enter Portal, 5. No awesome loot on killing boss.

I hope they will fix this the soonest possible time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

do the quests.. there are 2 quests for getting the entrance tokens. one of them appears every hour.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Can the mob counter for 1k mob quest can be in sync it's counts with so much delay i know its about server and stuff but anyway is it possible to make it sync more faster ?

"An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, evil for evil"

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nightmaresmoke For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

I have an idea, lets make aps common artifact, rare, epic, etc. This would put some juice in farmers engines.
    Im not joking, i would love to see ap like oldie 10k flags one that seemed so out of reach in the old days.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Hauntlet

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Tokens disappear upon gaining access to the map.. Had 4 tokens from daily & hourly quest, went to enter & it said only 1 token available.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

to make it up for all the salt on this thread, treat them with love G! give them 2x victus/magna drop. This will nullifies the 15500 run/4year for an arcane artifact theory

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

This content is really meant for endgame, although there are different level artifacts.

By making sure only certain maps will give credit it also keeps the value of the item up because the chance of the market being flooded is VERY small.

The way this was setup was not a mistake. While I don't agree with the 15500 runs tally, I understand this is something to work towards.

I would not count on Plat buyers rushing this either. If the estimate above is correct that would equate to about $4000 dollars.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

Let me get this straight...

All the players who play at both endgame and twink levels not only will be able to farm AND gear their toons with game-changing items, but they also get to profit from selling to players who only play at either the endgame or twink level, and not both levels ?!

So, after all this hoopla of making game-changing items farmable, now they aren't? We have to rely on a whole separate community of players to be able to keep competing at the level we've always competed?

(Tip: make it short or Justg's Moderator Bot will get you!)
    Last edited by leoakre; 05-22-2017 at 04:30 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by boohgey View Post
    This is what am about to comment...nailed it

«bobobobooooooohgeeey»
    Nah! Cuz players who do use platinum are quickly realizing there's SOOOO MUCH MORE one can do with 25 platinum than loot 5 fragments (auto-loot with the paid entry)... maybe 6 fragments (one from the run) if you're not me (cuz that's all I ever get xD ) !!!

Seriously ... SO MUCH MORE... maybe go buy more platinum to create just one arcane artifact for thousands of dollars! No way...not me!!

(Sorry, Joebembo said, "this is going to be a problem for non-platinum users")
    Last edited by leoakre; 05-22-2017 at 04:37 AM.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to leoakre For This Useful Post:

Yes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Please make the diff name for inside the portal and outside. !!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Yes For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by leoakre View Post
    Nah! Cuz players who do use platinum are quickly realizing there's SOOOO MUCH MORE one can do with 25 platinum than loot 5 fragments (auto-loot with the paid entry)... maybe 6 fragments (one from the run) if you're not me (cuz that's all I ever get xD ) !!!

Seriously ... SO MUCH MORE... maybe go buy more platinum to create just one arcane artifact for thousands of dollars! No way...not me!!

(Sorry, Joebembo said, "this is going to be a problem for non-platinum users")
    Tbh i thought it would be unfair between plat users and non plat players. But now it feels like a waste, cause the map gives 1 fragment for ur effort and u gotta wait like 1 hour before u can repeat that process. Imo, any player is better of farming maus/graveyard /sg...

Bembo✌

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Why I never get victus rune?where place drop victus rune?

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xiziviqi For This Useful Post: