I think its ok update ... soloed a few maps and got it done after a few tries ...a lot of mobs stacked in 1 area isn't good for a pt of 1 imo...in map u encounter adjoining paths with mobs at each corner so as u approach and try to pull 2 mob ..all converge ( like 40 mob) ...not a good thing but challenging (really challenging) ...I do understand its permanent fix and I wouldn't want to deduct quest or anything since I don't agree it takes that long to complete even without ss... kt4 works for both quests and I don't think its bug since low lvls are suppose to b able to run maps too and even a lvl 10 can solo kt4 in a min or 2) ... so my suggestions would b ...
1. make content more clear when releasing ( to this point I still don't understand how to get victus frags except from store and I'm hopin its not only plat purchase )
2. quit reconditioning bosses and gears and put in some actual work on 'NEW' content ( this should've been #1 but don't get hung up on timin of points )
3. boss should drop something other than just frags and ankh and occasional artefact ( what about eggs/chest/gear/lixes/gold even ... u already have to soloa map for about 10 mins and all u get is 1 frag when u need thousands... idk where u get ur ideas and what ur intentions are for/when droppin new content but it doesn't seem as tho u put much thought into players runnin these maps over time )
4. put a tr or something at end of a few paths instead of fighting thru that maze of mobs and all the dead ends before u actually find correct path ( something...anything other thatn 1000 dead ends before boss that drops just a frag)
5. rethink the plat cost per entry as was said previously (25 plat for 1 frag or ankh or both or artifact just isn't worth it ...that's 5 runs in m5-6 where in just 1 run if u drop even a legend gear u got more profit than ruins for a yr ...really not worth it imo)

p.s Respect the play