Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Update | 5/18/17 | NEW Artifact System, new Heroic Pets, Blinky Bug Fix

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

I never drop them either victus frags

Sent from my SM-P550 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xiziviqi View Post
    Why I never get victus rune?where place drop victus rune?
    Supposed victus only drops at lvl 1-29 (a dev said lv30 too but some didn't loot victus frags there).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Question, why am I not gaining kills in ANY stage? Killing many and gaining none for it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    414 Posts

i was very enthusiastic at first but when i realized that only lvl1-30 could drop the victus fragment, then my fun as blow big time!! and since the update i notice a lot of deception from many players, please make both kind of fragment droppable by all level and increase the amount of fragment per run! (maybe 1-5 fragment) thank you!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PatD For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hi Chad,

Just wondering when you are going to read my email about my account. I'd really like to play soon. Thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks, very good post

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Good job, Interest in the game appeared

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yess finally ////

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Can you guys update the story line? Because its short so this games best area to have fun in is only PVP
    Last edited by Justg; 05-26-2017 at 09:55 AM. Reason: less drama

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DarrenPR View Post
    You get 3 free entrances per day. 1 free entrance per hour. This is with the quests. That is a maximum of 27 entrance tokens per day assuming a player plays 24/7.
    Each boss you kill guarantees you 1 fragment as far as I've been able to tell. So this is a maximum of 27 fragments per day.
    Looking at the crafting table, it requires 10+20+40+80+160 of each rune to upgrade to arcane.
    Summing that together, we get 310 of each rune, or 620 runes in total to upgrade to arcane artifact.
    It requires 25 fragments to purchase 1 rune.
    So, 620 runes * 25 fragments each rune = 15,500 fragments total to upgrade to arcane.
    15,500 fragments at a rate of at most 27 per day assuming playing nonstop every day is just over 574 days of nonstop in game play time to farm the fragments for arcane artifact.

So, yes, technically free-to-play has the opportunity to craft these artifacts from purely farming, but somebody somewhere needs to come to the realization that players don't get excited for 1.5 years required to grind for 1 single item.

Arcane Legends was originally marketed as a pick-up-and-play game for mobile players. A game where you could do a quick run or two while waiting at a bus stop, or on your lunch break at work. A few seasons ago, it was changed so that running the new maps REQUIRED you to be in a party - even for the normal level maps. This completely negates the entire "casual" model and led to a lot of frustration. When I could no longer solo the current season's maps, that was the end of it for me, and is why so many of the season 1-4 players are no longer in game.

Adding to that, the extremely low drop rates and hundreds of hours grinding just to acquire a single item, made the game both no longer fun and (for many) no longer worth playing. A lot of the original players were adults with jobs and families who don't have 40-80 hours a week to play a game, let alone wait around for an hour (or more) each time to get a party together that is sufficiently skilled to do any proper farming.

I realize everything changes over time, but situations like this one are so far from the original concept of the game that it's not the same entity anymore, and that is sad.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Serancha For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    377 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
    Arcane Legends was originally marketed as a pick-up-and-play game for mobile players. A game where you could do a quick run or two while waiting at a bus stop, or on your lunch break at work. A few seasons ago, it was changed so that running the new maps REQUIRED you to be in a party - even for the normal level maps. This completely negates the entire "casual" model and led to a lot of frustration. When I could no longer solo the current season's maps, that was the end of it for me, and is why so many of the season 1-4 players are no longer in game.

Adding to that, the extremely low drop rates and hundreds of hours grinding just to acquire a single item, made the game both no longer fun and (for many) no longer worth playing. A lot of the original players were adults with jobs and families who don't have 40-80 hours a week to play a game, let alone wait around for an hour (or more) each time to get a party together that is sufficiently skilled to do any proper farming.

I realize everything changes over time, but situations like this one are so far from the original concept of the game that it's not the same entity anymore, and that is sad.

Very welll said +1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Any preview for elondrian event?

"An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, evil for evil"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

I just logged in to say yes to this.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

I will also add that even after looting the arcane artifact, other than the vanity orb effect, essentially your stats climbs to as if you had a voice set out of the mauso area. It's a nice huff, but not the end all ultra op as it used to be. You'll hit a little harder, still die in pve, and ultimately its just another item in the game. I look forward to owning it one day, but won't kill myself over getting it.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Nice update! Perfect time to comeback to AL ^_^
    Last edited by Fearrr; 05-31-2017 at 02:52 PM.
    Imagine for the last 3 Years while being in your 20’s following another dude around the Internet...F Pathetic..Scll#TrannyActivity🤡🤮