Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Update | 5/18/17 | NEW Artifact System, new Heroic Pets, Blinky Bug Fix

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

I don't have the dollars to win zzzzz ...pay to win update ..keep it up team

«bobobobooooooohgeeey»

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

This is getting out of hand

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    412 Posts

nice nice nice awesome 👍😃

Sent from my Alcatel 6055U using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

The map is too hard for my end game mage.

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

Okay, because I don't mind spending the platinum for the first go around, and because I didn't have the time to even try to begin (let alone complete) one of the token quests yet, I went ahead and bought the 25 platinum entrance fee pass to go solo through the new 'artifact' map to see what goodies I could get for my special expensive platinum fee...

Well ...

Well ...

I can definitely say that I will NOT be wasting 25 platinum on that again!! Let me list what I looted for my special entrance fee:
    - damaged mind jewel
    - cracked finesse jewel
    - small incense fragment
    - cracked lightning jewel
    - a rusty helmet (nope, not even a shiny one)
    - a splintered stick (...)
    - 50 experience (for what, I'm not sure)
    - a rusty sword
    - a rusty helmet (another one, or could be the same one recycled cuz who knows at this point)
    - oh wait....that's it @@

Okay, well.... can only say that my very first impression of this is not so good, and first impressions are important. This doesn't mean that there might be (hopefully) some tweaks to the loot because as it stands now, 25 platinum is a wee bit much to pay for splintered sticks and rusty helmets .... not even looting one usable item towards the crafting of these supposedly amazing artifacts.

For such an entrance fee as 25 platinum, players who choose to pay should at least get something that counts toward the crafting of the artifacts!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to leoakre For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

So I think artifacts look absolutely awesome and they have the potential to be something great not just for players who pay, but also those who don't. BUT CURRENTLY, the amount of time and/or money required to aquire the arcane artifact is just absolutely outrageous. Why? Heres the calculations:

You earn 1 fragment per run. You require 620 runes to make an arcane artifact. You need 25 fragments to make a rune. 620 x 25 = 15500 fragments.

Lets say that hypothetically, someone averages 8 runs a day, this means that it would take 5.3 YEARS in order to farm 15500 fragments. Now is AL even going to exist in 5.3 years? Idk, but who wants to take the risk of actually farming for that?? So the other option is to PAY.

If you require 620 runes, and 50 runes costs 2500 plat, then it would cost 31000 plat (or 12.4 purchases of these 2500 plat packs) in order to create an arcane artifact.

As a New Zealander, I'm not sure what the US price is for plat, but its $130 NZ for 1700 plat for me. This means i would need to make 18.2 purchases of 1700 plat. I multiply that number of purchases by the cost of 1700 plat in NZ (18.2 x $130) which = $2370 NZD. FYI that converts to $1640 USD.

So its either farm 8 fragments a day for 5.3 years or pay a spend your life savings to get this fragment.

Im fairly sure my calculations are accurate, however I pray I'm not because otherwise there's no way I'm ever getting this lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

So I think artifacts look absolutely awesome and they have the potential to be something great not just for players who pay, but also those who don't. BUT CURRENTLY, the amount of time and/or money required to aquire the arcane artifact is just absolutely outrageous. Why? Heres the calculations:

You earn 1 fragment per run. You require 620 runes to make an arcane artifact. You need 25 fragments to make a rune. 620 x 25 = 15500 fragments.

Lets say that hypothetically, someone averages 8 runs a day, this means that it would take 5.3 YEARS in order to farm 15500 fragments. Now is AL even going to exist in 5.3 years? Idk, but who wants to take the risk of actually farming for that?? So the other option is to PAY.

If you require 620 runes, and 50 runes costs 2500 plat, then it would cost 31000 plat (or 12.4 purchases of these 2500 plat packs) in order to create an arcane artifact.

As a New Zealander, I'm not sure what the US price is for plat, but its $130 NZ for 1700 plat for me. This means i would need to make 18.2 purchases of 1700 plat. I multiply that number of purchases by the cost of 1700 plat in NZ (18.2 x $130) which = $2370 NZD. FYI that converts to $1640 USD.

So its either farm 8 fragments a day for 5.3 years or pay a spend your life savings to get this fragment.

Im fairly sure my calculations are accurate, however I pray I'm not because otherwise there's no way I'm ever getting this lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Epic Sagacity requirement should be Rare Sagacity.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dwm 2017-05-19 01-31-00-39_resize.jpg  

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Ty g I don't mind grinding as do many people in Arlour.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Nerf mobs pls . Rogue & Warrior RIP

Sent from my SM-J120H using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

Its really simple. This was a great idea, but the cost and work needed vs. the rewards is too far apart. 5 plat makes more sense. Maus 6 makes you grind hard but the reward is ALWAYS worth it.
    This should be the same way especially if you pay plat. There just needs to be more balance. Challenge must also be fun for the player, not frustrating.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The map is too hard for me XD spamming potions doesn't work. I guess I got to spend my time to another game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Change the daily quest.Kill 50 bosses is the weekly quest and you want me to kill 25 bosses daily?There is a lot more option for the quest like kill all bosses in certain area or kill certain bosses and loot quest item from it or make it 10 instead of 25.Just my opinion.

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Imo , these artifacts definitely deserve a buff

the time , effort and money doesnt compensate.

☆[•Kinda sad but hella rad•]☆
    Last edited by Sheentaro; 05-19-2017 at 04:26 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Really hope you will fix this fast.
    Kozner quest is Always available but you can't take it. better make something like ministrel where it says "come back in ..." so we can understand better when we can take it and when not.
    Made my first run with War (level 61). 3 lives lost, 90+ mana potion used, 50+ health potion (and i use heal, juggernaut, rally cry and pick up every planar pendant cristal), 3 pets consumed, total time something like 40 minutes.
    Better make it party open or change the level difficult.
    And all the gain was 1 magma fragment.

You need 15.500 fragment (half magma and half victus) to craft an arcane artifact. if i need 15.500 runs in this map and it takes 40min each i'll spend something like 10.300 hours in this map.
    The same time spent in mausoleum will let me buy the artifact from auc and leave me with at least other 500m gold (plus all drops i can find in maps). I really think this map will need some adjustement...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Nice bro xd

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Aduleeee For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    414 Posts

Thanks for this great update STS! i love the idea of that solo map, but what people have to understand is that this is a very long term quest, u cant have the arcane in a cpl of day, u have to do this like a daily quest and at some points it will pay out!!
    what make me very happy is that my voice set bonus is working in the new map!!! so for all the voice set hater i say HAHAHA! i knew it was a good investment!! Firstly bcz STS implement the 10k gold chest in Somberholt and now because we can use the set in the new map!!!(So i think the set will keep its value for a while even after new lvl cap) Thanks very much for that!! But on a side note maybe u should lower the plat price for entering the map!! overall very happy with the update!! THX!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Can sts please consider to make the Hourly quest visible in the repeatable quest section when the player is not in the Forgotten ruins? Hard to know whether the quest is ready unless enter there and check.

Trinity Knights Officer
    Lynnsmith | Isianl

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Would be better if devs not only tested things more before releasing but also did LIVE streamings of the newly released content. This way they could see for their selves if everything works as intended. Also if they decide to do LIVE streams don't use maxed out gear only, sure it's good to use this for promoting the extra benefits of having that maxed out gear but also show the average player with average gear that it's do able without out farming deaths.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Abuze For This Useful Post: