Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: New articfact system

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by runagain View Post
    U can buy Runes aswell in plat store, Just incase u haven't seen that yet

U need 600 Runes in total (since u can start with the rare rarity of the Artifact)

So you'll need 600: 50 x2.500 = 30.000 plat.. no need that eh... 387.500 number haha
    Not everyone wants to spend their hard earned money on a game.( I know no one's forcing you to buy plat)but thats still a lot of plat for just a portal opening

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by You Mad Or Nah View Post
    Not everyone wants to spend their hard earned money on a game.( I know no one's forcing you to buy plat)but thats still a lot of plat for just a portal opening
    No need to run the portal, if u buy them in store u actually save.387.000-30.000 around 340.000 plats just by buying from the store instead of running the portal.. lol, anyway as I mentioned before.. if you run with 2 Characters one by one..(once one char is at cooldown, you can run w the other), you'll need even have the time to buy plat nd run the portal.

Tho I don't see all this complaining, ppl where crying about that the old days were better.. well this is like the old days!

Hard dropped items, which were really expensive, such as Fossil to craft nekro, Shard to make an Arcane ring... SnS which came from Ursoth event. Weren't those items really expensive aswell??

Same with the pets, now a pet is 6 Times as cheap then before egg-zavier and those shets (cap 41), sam was like 30m backthen, now it's how much? 5m??? Lmao..

Actually in the time ppl are complaining onhere they could've done their dailies already =) or well hourlies. At his or her alt ofc ^^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by You Mad Or Nah View Post
    No need to run the portal, if u buy them in store u actually save.387.000-30.000 around 340.000 plats just by buying from the store instead of running the portal.. lol, anyway as I mentioned before.. if you run with 2 Characters one by one..(once one char is at cooldown, you can run w the other), you'll need even have the time to buy plat nd run the portal.

Tho I don't see all this complaining, ppl where crying about that the old days were better.. well this is like the old days!

Hard dropped items, which were really expensive, such as Fossil to craft nekro, Shard to make an Arcane ring... SnS which came from Ursoth event. Weren't those items really expensive aswell??

Same with the pets, now a pet is 6 Times as cheap then before egg-zavier and those shets (cap 41), sam was like 30m backthen, now it's how much? 5m??? Lmao..

Actually in the time ppl are complaining onhere they could've done their dailies already =) or well hourlies. At his or her alt ofc ^^