Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Cinco

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default Cinco

Can you tell us more info/hints about the update? I'm getting curious each and every day that goes by.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    490 Posts

Cinco is a loco man
    I often ask myself, why am I so attractive?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Add a monthly platinum package that u get a total of like 1500 over the course of 30 days for 20 bucks think some more ppl would like that very popular on other games

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts

Definitely will be here by end of next week no doubt.

ELITE

5.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #5
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,159 Posts

Here are some tidbits:
    There's a ton of crafting in this one. A TON. All the super-Elite Armor and Helms. All the endgame super-Elite Weapons. Lots of new crafting materials to collect.
    Key encounters work differently. In many cases, you'll have to kill a big monster (or a boss) to spawn a horde of much smaller monsters. It's these little guys who give the loot!
    Achievement rewards exist for Level 90, 95 and 100. You get a special item for reaching Level 100 that you can EVOLVE into a totally loco game-wide super buff with help from past cap items.
    Campaign access works differently from the elusive 'Warlord Prison' content I did for the Level 85 cap. Unlock the Campaign for a few Plat and then play the Quests to unlock each Dungeon. After this: farm to your hearts' delight!!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    490 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Here are some tidbits:
    There's a ton of crafting in this one. A TON. All the super-Elite Armor and Helms. All the endgame super-Elite Weapons. Lots of new crafting materials to collect.
    Key encounters work differently. In many cases, you'll have to kill a big monster (or a boss) to spawn a horde of much smaller monsters. It's these little guys who give the loot!
    Achievement rewards exist for Level 90, 95 and 100. You get a special item for reaching Level 100 that you can EVOLVE into a totally loco game-wide super buff with help from past cap items.
    Campaign access works differently from the elusive 'Warlord Prison' content I did for the Level 85 cap. Unlock the Campaign for a few Plat and then play the Quests to unlock each Dungeon. After this: farm to your hearts' delight!!
    Any idea when it'll be ready for release?
    I often ask myself, why am I so attractive?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Some guy said tomorrow....LOL!!!!

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wsrg View Post
    Some guy said tomorrow....LOL!!!!

That's not funny...I'm being legit here.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to KingCat For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Here are some tidbits:
    How about for the People who can't afford to buy platinum? We rely on offers in that case. Unfortunately in our region, the Philippines Trialpay and Nativex are so inactive with offers...

Sent from my 1201 using Tapatalk
    KURT DOEST NEED A SIGNATURE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Here are some tidbits:
    Okay so we can only access the campaign with plat, but is it like the pvp type of deal where we buy it once and all our characters are able to do it, ooooor are we having to pay for all of our characters like an elixir or something to access the dungeon?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by KingCat View Post
    That's not funny...I'm being legit here.
    Actually, no one knows.

Sent from my Telpad QS using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Here are some tidbits:
    Cinco what about the Ppl who can't afford to buy plat/ Regions that have Trialpay and NativeX inactive/not working?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kurtzildjiansantos View Post
    Cinco what about the Ppl who can't afford to buy plat/ Regions that have Trialpay and NativeX inactive/not working?

Don't level up?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bazinga! View Post
    Don't level up?
    Good 1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Unhappy

Here are some tidbits:
    Few Plat Hmmmm, Like Earlier PL , but wat abt those ppl who doesnt hav platinum??
    Welll i cant afford platinum because i am still a kid ..... and no offers frm native x and trial pay doesnt even work...
    Last edited by Teo4evrLegend; 05-20-2017 at 06:05 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

I'm not trying to be a jerk, but if a little plat is all it takes from each of us to keep the game moving forward, that's not a bad deal...and like in the old days, things that required plat to open(like the maps) usually become free after some time passes. Not pay to play, just pay to play FIRST. If a kid, maybe ask the parental units to do something extra around the house to save up for a $20 Google Play card? Idk, but I'm still really excited about the update!!!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Wsrg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    186 Posts

I'm not trying to be a jerk, but if a little plat is all it takes from each of us to keep the game moving forward, that's not a bad deal...and like in the old days, things that required plat to open(like the maps) usually become free after some time passes. Not pay to play, just pay to play FIRST. If a kid, maybe ask the parental units to do something extra around the house to save up for a $20 Google Play card? Idk, but I'm still really excited about the update!!!

Words of the wise. Wonderfully Wandering Willfully With Wondrous Wisdom.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Congeniality For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

It's good that people spend money on their favourite game specially in this situation where average per head earning should be high BUT -

Pocket legends is a free to play and that should remain like that -

Features:
    + Free to play forever
    Quote from pl play store page. Sure some maps were not free to play but main content was free always and that makes a free to play game. It's possible to generate money side ways the way the F2P games make and the way can be much more effective that direct paid content, marvel contest of champion, made huge astonishing money of SO CALLED f2p content lol those thing change whole lot perspective towards f2p games.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Can't wait to play it alas I have got to endure the wait like all my fellow companions!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

How many of these "past cap items" we talking about Cinco???