Quote Originally Posted by Wsrg View Post
I'm not trying to be a jerk, but if a little plat is all it takes from each of us to keep the game moving forward, that's not a bad deal...and like in the old days, things that required plat to open(like the maps) usually become free after some time passes. Not pay to play, just pay to play FIRST. If a kid, maybe ask the parental units to do something extra around the house to save up for a $20 Google Play card? Idk, but I'm still really excited about the update!!!

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk
It's good that people spend money on their favourite game specially in this situation where average per head earning should be high BUT -

Pocket legends is a free to play and that should remain like that -

Features:
+ Free to play forever
Quote from pl play store page. Sure some maps were not free to play but main content was free always and that makes a free to play game. It's possible to generate money side ways the way the F2P games make and the way can be much more effective that direct paid content, marvel contest of champion, made huge astonishing money of SO CALLED f2p content lol those thing change whole lot perspective towards f2p games.