Dear devs pls hear me out 😀😀

So first lemme telling who i am. Im a hardcore pvp player who played on 36-41 cap (ooohh the golden days of pvp ) lurking on the ctf prolly most of the old players know me as bmooooo, potatokillar, and preying. Then before 46 expansion i quit then guess what.... Im backkk!!! Lol

Now, what i noticed in pvp is the speed set and rogues 1 hitting every one 😔. Max geared rogues can one hit one another even if they're FEEBLED(feeble- wouldn't let u score critical hits) holy crap.

Wayback then(36-41cap) tanking is about how good you can cover, coordinate and most importantly how good can you FEEBLE them rogues, because critted rogue combos means bye bye.

Back then tanks who doesn't know how to use chest splitter will give the impression being a nab 😂. The critted combo of rogue can 1hit other dps and can drop a max geared tank's hp to 20-30%. Basically feeblin enemy dps would prevent sudden death on your precious dps (cant 1hit when feebled)

Now, i barely see tank that uses chest splitter. Why? Because first of all its hard to land CS (requires technique and skill yo &#128514 on rushing speed rogues. Secondly, why bother to use a skill that is hard to land which only use is feeble if feebled rogues can still one hit each other anyway?

Isn't time to update the FEEBLE or at least the skill CHEST SPLITTER? What about those skilled tanks who can use CS? (Ehem jk hahaha). I hope devs can update the CHEST SPLITTER and make it useful as it was before (not letting rogues one hit any one) add something like damage reduction or anything that will counter the 1hit burst damage of rogues.

Im not asking to make tanks op. I just want it to be useful like it used to be and to make the playstyle of tank as complex(requires more skill) as before.. tbh chest splitter is the hardest skill to use unlike other skill just tap it when near the target and it will auto aim. Just give the buff it deserves dont kill the skill like what happened to rally cry

So yeah that thats all folks
#letsmakepvpgreatagain

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk