Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Artifact

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Default Artifact

Ok, lets be honest are the artifacts actually worth farming ? I read some comments on it and most of em were bad really, and will the prices of artifacts drop eventually i was told that it will

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Captain critic View Post
    Ok, lets be honest are the artifacts actually worth farming ? I read some comments on it and most of em were bad really, and will the prices of artifacts drop eventually i was told that it will
    Dude of course they are worth farming, I mean I havent spent a single plats and with a few runs I looted 2 artifacts and sold em for 260k. I think thats very easy gold. People are just used to everything being easy XD. I mean people are complaining about the arcane being "impossible to craft". They are forgetting that they are not the only ones playing the game meaning that tons of other people are going to be crafting the lower tier artifacts then end up selling it to some rich player who will then upgrade that to mythic etc. I mean Arcane items used to be rare and worth tons and mythic, XD nothing needed to be said about mythics. I mean you can find mythic items for under 10k which is just stupid. I think people should stop complaining about crafting the arcane artifact lol. As people play and keep farming eventually some rich people are going to buy the required ingredients from people who farmed them. Basically what I'm tryna say is the arcane artifact can still easily be crafted if multiple people farm the smaller tier artifacts and sell them to the richer players who can craft those into the arcane one. Maybe STS realized how easy they made crafting arcane items *cough cough arcane ring* & now they are making Arcane items actually ARCANE :P
    YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/marsu4u

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

Here's your answer;

It's gold so it's worth it, less complain more farm. The Artifacts go for a decent amount of gold so go the Runes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

No one says you have to have arcane on first day. Currently rocking a 5 Dex common that I bought off a fellow guildmate. It drives farming, log ins, runs and ultimately its something to do. People are just a little upset by how long it'll take to farm, but so was the jewel system when first implemented and now look how easy it is. It's pretty much brand new and only one type of crafting material is even dropping atm. I'm sure STS will introduce a fragment lix or a straight to drop rune from boss. I like this new system, but it does need a little tweaking!

Ultimately I would like to see banished weaponsss get some kind of benefit from this system.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kakashis For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    No one says you have to have arcane on first day. Currently rocking a 5 Dex common that I bought off a fellow guildmate. It drives farming, log ins, runs and ultimately its something to do. People are just a little upset by how long it'll take to farm, but so was the jewel system when first implemented and now look how easy it is. It's pretty much brand new and only one type of crafting material is even dropping atm. I'm sure STS will introduce a fragment lix or a straight to drop rune from boss. I like this new system, but it does need a little tweaking!

Ultimately I would like to see banished weaponsss get some kind of benefit from this system.
    To be fair, you can farm an excellent jewel (x3 if you use all primary stat jewel elixirs) in 20 minutes or so. Before jewel elixirs, getting high tiered jewels was ridiculously expensive.

I think the system is fine if kt4 continues to work towards the dailies. Otherwise, 1k mobs and 25 bosses simply isn't worth the time it takes to the tokens.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post

The new map supports full sets, info for those who dont know.
    Avy
    12-2012

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Avaree For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    132 Posts

well people been wanting something to farm for ages,when they finally got it they started complaing its too long. :/ lol i look at the artifact as a bouns,its not needed like a pet AA or a weapon with a proc
    an alxe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

I think they should keep it so you can join each other. It's like soloing the maus. And it takes too long alone which makes farming for arcane take a long time. I've currently only used my nab level 59 mage tho.

11.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #9
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shocan View Post
    I think they should keep it so you can join each other. It's like soloing the maus. And it takes too long alone which makes farming for arcane take a long time. I've currently only used my nab level 59 mage tho.
    Ask and you shall receive.

-Goldi
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Goldilox For This Useful Post:

Arlor in a little village called tindrin elites
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Goldilox View Post

-Goldi
    It would be awesome if sts made the 1 hour quest repeatable like the orc tag quest that u can do again after u finish it or atleast give 2-3 tokens per hour run it would make things much better instead of 1 run per hour
    Stay cool🌊🌊🌊💨💨 Caveman spongebob meme

14.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #11
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by oekeone View Post
    It would be awesome if sts made the 1 hour quest repeatable like the orc tag quest that u can do again after u finish it or atleast give 2-3 tokens per hour run it would make things much better instead of 1 run per hour
    I am of the mindset to give it some time and see at what rate people are playing through the content. Cant make it too easy for you guys (。•̀ᴗ-)✧

-Goldi
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Goldilox For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    591 Posts

I am of the mindset to give it some time and see at what rate people are playing through the content. Cant make it too easy for you guys (。•̀ᴗ-)✧

-Goldi
    Thing is I think the majority of players don't play around the clock. Shortening access quest interval or making it like Arbzy's elite Glintstone repeatable means that if I only play say two hours a day (and that's a lot nowadays) I can at least try for several access tokens instead of just two.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to ilhanna For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

-Goldi
    Really! That's awesome! Lol may I have 10000 plat gifted to my account XP XD