Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Opinion - Arcane Artifact

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

15 plat seems fair. Or at least more reasonable, cause you could open a mass for that and i would choose to open the locked every time over entering this map .

Why would they want this to take a long time?? Maybe so each of us can have a goal in this game thats fresh, keeps us playing. Or maybe they have more plans with this implement and i can guarantee these guys are trying to make this as fair as possible while preserving this new content. NONE of us know the number of runs or how fast these artifacts are being farmed and that is the MAIN variable that they are addressing to balance this out to a respectable number.

its a live game and they need to push out new content to get paid( premium players keep stg going, ty plat buyers ).if its perfect right away, praise your higher power because im very sure that requires many many man/woman hours of hard work and some luck(wear your Lep Devs!).

Do people really think ARCANE items should be easily farmable??

When u guys are doing this math you are only focusing on SOLO farming for this, do that math but add in a guesstimate of number of farmers and how many they farm a day.

Only thing i would suggest is add in a chance to loot a token to enter this dungeon in some chest, maybe balance tokens for one??

And finally, a quote from a talented dev with titanium skin: "You'll be ok".

If you read all this, forgive me as i ramble at times but i think i got some points here.

Play nice and try to be objective(google it if you dont know it ), everything isnt so serious..

Thank you for your time all.

Ign: Archonmage / Kilainstincts / Tankinton.
    Last edited by Eagle Eye229; 05-20-2017 at 02:17 PM. Reason: Part two of post

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Eagle Eye229 For This Useful Post: