66 Posts

Default AL is OP

This game is OP

-Over played
    -Over populated
    -Over priced
    -Over pinged

Most of all Over Powered :-)
    I'm playing one year now and this game became part of my life :-) ty STS I may sometimes say such harsh words against your team due to server frustration but for real...I love your game and I just want to play all day to farm kills :-)

I'm a one year old player now :-)TY STS AND TO ALL MY IN GAME CLOSE FRIENDS

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to boohgey For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

nah, some things make Intentionally too ugly the game experience for me, to support such thread. The keyword is "Intentionally" - if it was unintentionally it would be ok.
    I Really HATE these 5%. Shoulda been MAX 1% && MAX 50-100k. Whichever lower. (I coulda used "don't like" instead of "hate", but it'd be a lie cause i really "HATE". and it's probably against tos to lie, i suppose.) I coulda kept my silence, but it Constantly really ruins my enjoyment of game, so i'm supplying "my" feedback, about game.
    Nevermind, boohgey's kinda cool, so i respect his opinion.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to voidPtr For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    275 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by voidPtr View Post
    nah, some things make Intentionally too ugly the game experience for me, to support such thread. The keyword is "Intentionally" - if it was unintentionally it would be ok.
    I Really HATE these 5%. Shoulda been MAX 1% && MAX 50-100k. Whichever lower. (I coulda used "don't like" instead of "hate", but it'd be a lie cause i really "HATE". and it's probably against tos to lie, i suppose.) I coulda kept my silence, but it Constantly really ruins my enjoyment of game, so i'm supplying "my" feedback, about game.
    make yo own thread dude

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ClumsyCactus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by voidPtr View Post
    Opinions matters :-) A Dev might read your opinion here :-) hope you'll love the game 100% soon

«bobobobooooooohgeeey»

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

I've been playing for about 4 years off and on sometimes taking long breaks but I love this game! Sure there are som issues. And the fact that devs won't let us talk about the games future and what WE would like to see and how we could help. But for the last 4 years I've seen players come and players go but I've had people who've been here the whole time. This game is really one for the books and I hope it can live on.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Shocan For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Same here, I've been playing AL for 4 years now and I don't want it to end. However it is clearly visible that AL is slowly dying and the biggest factor contributing to this is lack of communication between devs and players.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Moyser For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    296 Posts

This game has basically been with me throughout my highscool years. Many missed days to spend time in Arlor.
    - (un) Retired -

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Hail For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hail View Post
    This game has basically been with me throughout my highscool years. Many missed days to spend time in Arlor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moyser View Post
    Same here, I've been playing AL for 4 years now and I don't want it to end. However it is clearly visible that AL is slowly dying and the biggest factor contributing to this is lack of communication between devs and players.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shocan View Post
    I've been playing for about 4 years off and on sometimes taking long breaks but I love this game! Sure there are som issues. And the fact that devs won't let us talk about the games future and what WE would like to see and how we could help. But for the last 4 years I've seen players come and players go but I've had people who've been here the whole time. This game is really one for the books and I hope it can live on.
    Negative factors won't change the fact that this game made our day much more active :-) but still I hope those factora would be fixed so game will be more productive and balanced

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    936 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jinathedemo View Post
    make yo own thread dude
    Ayy jina long time no see

IGN: Łʊƈɨƒɛʀ
    Join the Discord Community!
    Arcane Legends Discord

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Zylx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Yes back then there was that female Dev lol i forgot her name xD but she and goldi would do twitch livestreams. So much more communication. But tbh the reason why i think this game is dying is cuz of the no support for twink lvls. No legendary weps. I remember pier was super crowded with twinks. But now u only see a tiny bit of twinks compared to back then. Thats like half the community gone and many of them were rich plat buyers which is good for sts so idk why they dont support the other half of AL.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    936 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Redjellydonut View Post
    Yes back then there was that female Dev lol i forgot her name xD but she and goldi would do twitch livestreams. So much more communication. But tbh the reason why i think this game is dying is cuz of the no support for twink lvls. No legendary weps. I remember pier was super crowded with twinks. But now u only see a tiny bit of twinks compared to back then. Thats like half the community gone and many of them were rich plat buyers which is good for sts so idk why they dont support the other half of AL.
    Remiem? And i respectfully disagree, i believe what initially made AL largely successful was its simplicity. Nowadays you have crafting, awakening, upgrading, and honestly i was wrong about how i felt about the locked crates of the watch. I initially supported the idea that the best gear had to be farmable in the game, but now i see how much of a grind it must be to compensate it's rarity and im wishing they were obtainable through some randomized amount of plat as well in addition to the grind.

I agree that twinking is at an all-time low because of the lack of attention of sub-cap growth, and in my earlier days, i did enjoying having a twink, which was a nice break from all the endgame racket.

Crates were the poor people's way of making gold. You could spend some time in brackenridge and make a low steady income off of the crates. When they took them out of brackenridge, yeah that was okay, because we could still farm them in KM3. And finally, when they took them out of KM3, it completely obliterated any farming for anyone not at cap. Which, in conjunction with the current all-time abrasive grind needed to reach the cap, lowers player interest to reach the cap and farm. The crates did more good than harm, the large amount of continuous platfarming is what ruined it.

IGN: Łʊƈɨƒɛʀ
    Join the Discord Community!
    Arcane Legends Discord

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Redjellydonut View Post
    Her name was Remiem.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    132 Posts

Congratz on your 1 year! Im gonna be playing for 4 years in abt 3 months lol. This game is where i literally grew up,even though i quit many times i alwayse comeback

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk
    an alxe

21. The Following User Says Thank You to alxe For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by alxe View Post
    Congratz on your 1 year! Im gonna be playing for 4 years in abt 3 months lol. This game is where i literally grew up,even though i quit many times i alwayse comeback

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk
    Gamers be like XD TY man :-)

«bobobobooooooohgeeey»

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    275 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zylx View Post
    Ayy jina long time no see
    ayyy been lurking but hey <3

24. The Following User Says Thank You to ClumsyCactus For This Useful Post: