Thread: Turning Collectibles Into Vanities

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Default Turning Collectibles Into Vanities

Hi I'm pretty sure every collector or player out there with a collectible weapon/item/set loves the look of them and enjoys having a rare item that has worth and is rare within the game. But unfortunately, yes they look cool but their stats are poor and are unusable in pve and pvp so you can only use them in a town. These items are rarer than some vanities, and much better looking so why can we have a way of making them vanities? I'm pretty sure everyone would love to have a forerunner armour vanity or banana bow vanity weapon. I'm sure some people wouldn't like this, so it should be a choice. Maybe like the other vanities, arcane shard and gold to make it into vanity. I don't know if this would be possible but if it's it'd be a great way to show if some of the sexiest and rarest armours in all areas of the game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Dreaming?

Sent from my LT26ii using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

As a collector, I gotta say that I dislike the idea (which might come as a surprise).

The collectors that I know, myself included, tend to care not just about looks, but also take pride on the specific level of an item (the lower the better). Taking away the level aspect, when converting into a vanity, takes away all the beauty of a Lv1 set in comparison to a Lv16.

For instance, you would no longer have the nostalgia of seeing someone wearing a Lv9 piece and thinking, "Wow! I used to own that exact piece..."

You see, even though they look amazing, collectibles are more than mere looks, they're part of the history of AL.

Just my 2 cents

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Yes I know levels are worth and more rarity, which is why it can be a choice and you can turn idk instead of your lvl 2 warlord axes use your lvl 30 that way you ain't losing big value

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    132 Posts

I disagree with these tbh..even though im not a big collector, things are cool as they are making them vanties or something else would take its value away. Id prefer them to be the same as they are

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk
    an alxe