I got this idea from watching a lot of anime (when I say a lot, I mean a lottt).

Why not create a player based quest system where player can ask other players to do things for them for a certain amount of gold. Of course the person giving the request will receive all loot that dropped on the map even if the player didn't pick it up

What will we need:

1) A Quest Board in Guildhall
2) A system which tracks the progress of the Quest.
3) Quest Inventory (Where the Quest Giver can obtain all the loot the Quest doer has obtained)

The Quest format should look something like this:

Map: (Scroll list of all the maps)
Number of Runs: ________
Minimum Mobs kill: _______
Kill boss?: Yes/No
Maximum Time: _______
Minimum Stats Required: ____health _____damage _____Luck _____armor ______DPS etc

And also provide further information if needed. The quest giver will have to add money to the quest and as soon as the quest is done the quest doer can obtain the money from his guild hall's quest board.

Why is this useful?

Both rich and poor can earn money with this, of course this comes with 100% benefit for poor but with a risk for rich.

Let's say u submit a Quest Request and trying to get Malison, and the price is 100k gold

Map: Elite Rooks Nest
Number of Runs: 40
Minimum Mobs Kill: 40
Kill Boss: Yes
Maximum Time : Within 2 days
Minimum Stats Requires: 15% luck

If the quest doer loots 20 Malison eggs then is profit for u but if he loots none the it's a loss for u

What do you guys think, this system has a lot of space to improve and become un-scamable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk