Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by voidPtr View Post
    ...PS: I'll correct myself: I think, nilbog's AA frees me when i'm frozen or stunned, so maybe freeze and stun Are debuffs. But they are not DOT, you are only freed once, but you don't have immunity for 5 seconds.
    I remembered that nilbog's AA frees me from stun, a Little AFTER i wrote my first post, so i CORRECTED myself, so i know stun is considered debuff. (I forgot for a moment, after that corrected my info.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abuze View Post
    Perhaps you don't know what Nilbog's AA does...; ...look at Misty's AA
    Perhaps you don't Read what Nilbog's AA does. If you think that i don't know about nilbog/misty, and the difference between removing and immunity - look at these posts, from 2016.
    You can use Nilbog's AA BEFORE you start attacking the curse mage - after that the whole party has 5 sec immunity to DOT - meaning you all have 5 seconds to kill him, not worrying about curse.
    I usually play with pugs and usually am the only one who makes the light green puddles. If there was one more with nillbog's AA - well, then we would have something like 10 secs to kill the mage, while he's unable to curse us.
    Well ofcourse glowstik is better than nilbog . Both have the DOT immunity (nilb - 5 sec, glow - 6 sec if the shield doesn't break), but glowstik has a LOT more, additionally, in its AA. But to prevent curse from mages, nilbog is the second useful pet, imo, there's no other pet with dot immunity other than these two, afaik.
    About Symia's AA - No, not exactly. You remove curse on AA's application but on the next second you can be cursed again. Party DOT immunity for several seconds means noone will be cursed for several seconds. There are (maybe) other pets too that can only remove the curse, but that's not that good as immunity. Other pets that 'may' remove curse: kris&kringle, misty - i haven't checked them.
    About Lucky (mentioned by Avaree) - it 'knocks back and snares' the opponent for 5 sec - if this protects from curse for 5 sec (i haven't checked), then it will be as good as dot immunity - which would be good. BTW, Porkchop 'snares' for 5 sec, not sure if this would protect you...
    So i personally understood since back then in 2016, nilbog's AA "removes debuffs and gives DOT immunity", the way that i (and avaree) describe it: that the nilbog's aa FIRST [removes debuffs(like stun/snare/bleed...)] AND AFTER THAT [gives DOT immunity(only DOT)].
    The descriptions are not sts's "strong side" i agree (, i've complained in other threads about pet's descriptions, that they should be more informative,complete and more clearly written). So no bug for me, i understood it. but Yes, Better, More Full and More Clear descriptions, Would Help.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to voidPtr For This Useful Post: