Quote Originally Posted by voidPtr View Post
@Abuse, reading your post again, i see you talk about "debuff immunity".
nilbog's aa does not provide "debuff immunity" at all - it just removes debuffs (like armor debuff, damage debuff,...) on moment of application of aa. But on the next second you can be debuffed again.
nilbog's aa provides "DOT immunity". (DOT stands for "damage of terrain", if i recall right.) Curse is classified as DOT, a dev explained. Other examples of DOT would be damages that have some "area" (on the ground), like webs, circles, pools, and similar.
So maybe the DOT immunity IS 5 seconds, each time. BTW, aa protects from curse and similar All players (that are not too far), not only you. And yes, you DON'T need to stand in nilbog's green pool to receive the DOT immunity, you just not be too far from the pet at the moment of aa application (at the first moment) - you can move if you want.
Perhaps you don't know what Nilbog's AA does. If you say that it doesn't remove stuns please go to any nordr map with ice pools.
I've been using Nilbog's AA to avoid dying from curse since the start. There's a big difference in Nilbog's AA efficiency before and now. As I said the immunity duration is different each time, which clearly is a bug. With at least one Glowstick you won't notice how short the immunity of Nilbog really is, but try to do runs with only Nilbog's AA for avoiding curse deaths. Some even say that the immunity got reduced to promote Glowstick, if this is true or I can't say of course. I would like to ask the Devs to thoroughly test Nilbog's debuff and dot immunity.