Hello,

I do understand that the moderator bots exist to cut costs where cost-cutting is necessary. I also understand that forums need to be a healthy playground for developers to be able to take feedback from. If there is too much flame, drama, or general unpleasantness, then toxic behaviour discourages developers from looking at the message boards to improve the game.

However, there is an equal and opposite reaction. I appreciate moderating, I really do. The bots, however, are too constricting and hinder players from submitting feedback. While this may be useful in a controversial update, it also has greater underlying damages. If players cannot express what is broken in game mechanics for developers to fix, then the whole purpose of forums is defeated. When enough posts are blocked or flagged for approval, then players start feeling that contribution becomes a waste of time.

So, please consider removing or toning down the filter of these bots. Perhaps, set them to flag for approval based on words that are commonly used in a negative manner.