View Poll Results: When would you like Mount Fang to Come Out?

Voters
297. You may not vote on this poll
  • Late October (Halloween Time)

95 31.99%
  • Late November (For US Thanksgiving Holiday)

54 18.18%
  • Late December (Vampires for Christmas!)

34 11.45%
  • After New Years

114 38.38%
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: When Would You Like Mount Fang to Come Out?

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Just a thought. What if the code allowed players to still have a chance at the shield of hallows if and only if that character has not yet entered Mount Fang. It would be a players decision to take the long road to 61. This would help keep the economy going as there would still be a demand for the level 60 gear (Mt fang gear being 61+ and useless to this group) and it does not keep other players getting to play the new content. If viable, would this solve the main issue for most?

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FluffNStuff For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

^ Good for everyone?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

I'd still sooner have it come out later. Since I've already lost a ton, and we've hardly gotten to enjoy nuri. Also, wouldn't it still be kind of unfair? Since those who are 61 get to see the new campaign, while those who want 61 yet can't buy it have to wait?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by milikechicken View Post
    Really? cuz i've been asking it for This halloween? and i'm lvl 61? so i wasted a lotta elixers n stuff but i'm not complaining? I say now cuz i've seen ppl sell their demonic etc for so cheap just so they can salvage what they've lost? and if it was for my selfish reasons? then what is it ?cuz i was neither dumb nor smart, and i say that for a reason cuz i dind't waste anymoney buying demonic nor selling my demonic, i made my own demonic ! if i/people were selfish then why am i not spazzing for next year? And wanting it nows?
    I think you missed the entire point to my post. It was never regarding demonic gear. Reading comprehension is a viable skill.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Maybe can release Mount Fang/raise cap with the original schedule BUT Keep the XP requirment for lvl 61. Keep the Shield of Hallows and bring back the Crown of Persistence(I really love it). Only 61 or above can enter Mount Fang. Everybody happy.
    Last edited by iamnobody; 10-14-2011 at 12:53 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    I think you missed the entire point to my post. It was never regarding demonic gear. Reading comprehension is a viable skill.
    what i got was from the quote of someone elses so not my fault and not really because little children play this game , therefore it's a GAME not Business school or Medical school. So you technically don't need to learn how to read as well , and still pull through. correct me if i'm wrong?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to milikechicken For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Just release it as scheduled, personally not one of my PL toons are near cap, but even if they were, its a game, that's supposed to be played in fun. In my opinion getting angry at the developers for doing their job and giving us new content to keep it fresh isn't fair.
    Now if i had a toon in any danger of being close to the exclusive gear I can honestly say that I too would be frustrated and disappointed. Having said that, I would still support them releasing content on their schedule as it is them who give us this little realm to which many of us turn to take a much needed break from RL pressures and frustrations.

Edit: auto complete failure
    -- Act and you will have dinner, do nothing and you will BE dinner - Gowron, Klingon High Council--

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    Originally Posted by Apollo
    What I think:

Everybody that makes a choice is selfish for their own reason, respectively. It's nothing to be ashamed about, but arguing over who is more selfish is like a kindergartner complaining that their buddy got a bigger and better popsicle when they all came from the same box/brand. Illogical arguements are illogical.

With that being said. MY (Notice the emphasis, I'm being selfish.) opinion is that STS either raise the cap at December or after New Years. Leveling costs time and in many cases, platinum. While I'm one that is most likely frivolous when it comes to platinum expenses, many people aren't. I sincerely hope that STS isn't favoring people who can buy platinum. Isn't that why the maps were made free with optional platinum elixirs? It sounds to me as they want the entire cake, which is entirely disrespectful to the average and loyal customer. I say, keep releasing every campaign 5/6 months as tradition showed. Meeting a short term profit quota isn't worth the possible loss of loyal customers.

That is my 2 dollars, because if I gave 2 cents, that would just be selfish according to logic.
    Plus people "comprehend" words differently , we don't all have the same opinion. Besides, you didn't even mention demonic or glyph in there you basically described how people would be selfish for their needs? where i explained that i didn't show any selfishness?

Originally Posted by milikechicken
    Really? cuz i've been asking it for This halloween? and i'm lvl 61? so i wasted a lotta elixers n stuff but i'm not complaining? I say now cuz i've seen ppl sell their demonic etc for so cheap just so they can salvage what they've lost? and if it was for my selfish reasons? then what is it ?cuz i was neither dumb nor smart, and i say that for a reason cuz i dind't waste anymoney buying demonic nor selling my demonic, i made my own demonic ! if i/people were selfish then why am i not spazzing for next year? And wanting it nows?
    For all fairness, You're not 100% sure if they're selfish or not? Not like you know me IRL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

im really on the fence about this one

however i do have to say it does sound more logical to delay the release....as much as i want it now...its doesnt make much sense to have big events every 3 weeks or so
    halloween, MT fang, christmas would all happen really close together
    having halloween, christmas, then MT fang does make sense as to spread it out and then unless STS has all these new maps almost ready, there wouldnt be as long of a waiting time for the next cap release

btw can someone tell me when the winter festival ended last year?

but selfishly....id want to sooner but thats because i will have more time late october-december time than i would have after new years
    then again...i could use the more time to try and reach the lvl cap and hope that the CoP comes back

as i cant decide, i will abstain from voting and just leave it at that
    PL - Eznite, Tachmonite, Adullam, Kelach
    SL - Adino

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Im not lvl 61 yet. Lvl (60 1/4) ,and it Wouldn't hurt my feelings if u released it yesterday. I like idea of Halloween especially since MT fang was originally suppose to come out with nuri's just saying

The Netherlands, posted 8 hours later than forum time.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    We would love to hear what you think!
    when u guys know? there are most votes on 'after new year', but also before it. I hope december!
    SebastiaaNL 67 mage, IlikePvP 66 bird, DutchTwinkk 56 bear, NoobzGtfo 44 bird, BoomFear 35 mage, moneymakerrr 11 merchant
    Proud member of Influence!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Halloween time def!!! I know others need time to level but those who have or dont care if they do shouldnt hafta wait. Mt. Fang is gonna be awesome and im very excited for it And honestly if you had waited for everyone to reach the level cap before bringing out Nuri, we would still be waiting. Those who wanna reach level cap before it comes out should band together and run run run. Ill be doing runs tday if anyone wants to join )
    Anjelslegend, Anjelthewickd, anjeloflegend, heavenlyanjel
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002464224508

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Heavenanjel For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

By the looks of it its either now or after New years... should choose a time right in the middle.
    IGN: MajinGokuz

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

The cap should be increased this month as scheduled imo, anyone that wanted level cap had/still has enough time to max. I went from 60 to 61 in about one week running nuri almost exclusively, thats only 28 xp per run on 4x. The cop/soh are hardcore rewards. Whats hardcore about having the game progression held up so others can level at a slower pace?
    I keep seeing people post they will quit if previous vanity items come back or if level cap increases..i say grow up, trying to blackmail the devs into making things your way is childish besides the fact that probably every person claiming they will quit wont.
    Just my observations and opinion, I have never posted before but after seeing this childish jealousy nonsense I had to add my two cents

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

I vote for having it come out as soon as it's ready, but without a level cap increase. New content is good and I think with the higher XP requirements for the higher levels, it makes sense to have more content to fill the long journey. I'm thinking of all the content that people at say levels 25-35 have available to fill that already short leveling phase: swamps, extra swamps, regular and elite frozen dungeons, sandstone caves, and a ton of quests. But at level 55 there are only 5 maps with a few very short quests, even though it takes much longer to level at that point. I think it would make sense to add a second set of maps to fill the 55-60 grind.
    Kalielle - level 56 mage | Kaley - level 55 roundup bear | Clusterstorm - level 55 rush paladin
    Quote Originally Posted by noobmigo View Post
    Clusterstorm? Pshh, he merely leads the fastest games ever.
    Pocket Legends Video Tutorial

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Kalielle For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vaffunculo View Post
    The cap should be increased this month as scheduled imo, anyone that wanted level cap had/still has enough time to max. I went from 60 to 61 in about one week running nuri almost exclusively, thats only 28 xp per run on 4x. The cop/soh are hardcore rewards. Whats hardcore about having the game progression held up so others can level at a slower pace?
    I keep seeing people post they will quit if previous vanity items come back or if level cap increases..i say grow up, trying to blackmail the devs into making things your way is childish besides the fact that probably every person claiming they will quit wont.
    Just my observations and opinion, I have never posted before but after seeing this childish jealousy nonsense I had to add my two cents
    You must be missing a zero. And your numbers dont work anyway. Symphony runs give over 400xp per run on a 4x elixir. It took me 10 days to level to 61, at roughly 1.5 hours a day. I can understand people who can'r commit the platinum and or time to do that and would like a little more time. I know several people who want the level cap raised are playing 5-6 hours a day. Just because some of you can do that doesn't mean everyone can.

Plus, I want to be able to enjoy the Holiday content. We spent a ton of time doing the holiday maps. Trust me you are going to want to be able to farm those maps instead of worrying about getting to level cap.

Tapatalk'd from my PowerWashed Fascinate
    Last edited by Yvonnel; 10-14-2011 at 08:30 AM.
    PL ign: Yvonnel - 66 Enchantress / Yvonnela - 65 Archer / Yvonnelw - 55 Warrior

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    490 Posts

My only question is... Will sts use these poll results and actually release it when the majority of the people want it out?

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mysticaldream View Post
    I'd still sooner have it come out later. Since I've already lost a ton, and we've hardly gotten to enjoy nuri. Also, wouldn't it still be kind of unfair? Since those who are 61 get to see the new campaign, while those who want 61 yet can't buy it have to wait?
    It would be a compromise. Some players get more time to complete the full trek to 61 and some players get to enter the new content earlier. Each player would make that decision for themselves. As to the unfair part, people are signing up for PL every day, so there will always be someone who got there later.

Then again, this might not be possible to implement.

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yvonnel:447752
    Quote Originally Posted by vaffunculo View Post
    You must be missing a zero. And your numbers dont work anyway. Symphony runs give over 400xp per run on a 4x elixir. It took me 10 days to level to 61, at roughly 1.5 hours a day. I can understand people who can'r commit the platinum and or time to do that and would like a little more time. I know several people who want the level cap raised are playing 5-6 hours a day. Just because some of you can do that doesn't mean everyone can.

Plus, I want to be able to enjoy the Holiday content. We spent a ton of time doing the holiday maps. Trust me you are going to want to be able to farm those maps instead of worrying about getting to level cap.

Tapatalk'd from my PowerWashed Fascinate
    I played much more than one and half hours a day, again the reward and level 61 are for the hardcore...if real life takes precedent over this game for you or others .then good, it shows your priorites are in order. To ask sts to put off an update just so others that are not able to play a lot is just childish. Thats the difference between hardcore and players like you, you want to do the hardcore aspects of the game in a non hardcore way lol. Kind of defeats the purpose of having a hardcore reward.

The Netherlands, posted 8 hours later than forum time.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Survivorfan View Post
    lol, i want it later to have more time to get to cap, although I'm not going for elite stuff
    Huh? I thanked you... Fail lol
    SebastiaaNL 67 mage, IlikePvP 66 bird, DutchTwinkk 56 bear, NoobzGtfo 44 bird, BoomFear 35 mage, moneymakerrr 11 merchant
    Proud member of Influence!