View Poll Results: When would you like Mount Fang to Come Out?

Voters
297. You may not vote on this poll
  • Late October (Halloween Time)

95 31.99%
  • Late November (For US Thanksgiving Holiday)

54 18.18%
  • Late December (Vampires for Christmas!)

34 11.45%
  • After New Years

114 38.38%
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: When Would You Like Mount Fang to Come Out?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PL Playa View Post
    I realize that I am way behind on this answer but I would love mown fang to come out in January even February because of how busy I am going to be so I would like to get the vanity shield before the new release. Thanks for considering this!
    Come to think of it, I'm thinking about taking a little break from playing, catching up on some television, and possibly studying abroad. I would like to be able to take a few more naps through out the day as well.

When i do make time to play, I also want to be able to solo the maps for my xp without the help of other players or any elixirs, not even the free ones. I also want all 20 character slot filled and leveled to 61.

I don't think it would be fair for me (or anyone else that has my kind of schedule), to have mount fang come out any sooner than September 2012.

Actually september 2012 might be too soon. Perhaps january 2013. This way all of us can have time to really enjoy nuris maps and demonic sets to its fullest.

Maybe you can make mt fang a separate game that's not part of pocket legends. Then i could have all the time I need.

Thanks for considering this!
    Last edited by Patricks; 10-13-2011 at 08:46 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Patricks For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Roasty View Post
    Definitely Halloween! I just think that vampires would fit with the dark Halloween spirit
    Did someone say....vampires?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by patsoe View Post
    Originally Posted by Apollo
    What I think:

Everybody that makes a choice is selfish for their own reason, respectively. It's nothing to be ashamed about, but arguing over who is more selfish is like a kindergartner complaining that their buddy got a bigger and better popsicle when they all came from the same box/brand. Illogical arguements are illogical.

With that being said. MY (Notice the emphasis, I'm being selfish.) opinion is that STS either raise the cap at December or after New Years. Leveling costs time and in many cases, platinum. While I'm one that is most likely frivolous when it comes to platinum expenses, many people aren't. I sincerely hope that STS isn't favoring people who can buy platinum. Isn't that why the maps were made free with optional platinum elixirs? It sounds to me as they want the entire cake, which is entirely disrespectful to the average and loyal customer. I say, keep releasing every campaign 5/6 months as tradition showed. Meeting a short term profit quota isn't worth the possible loss of loyal customers.

That is my 2 dollars, because if I gave 2 cents, that would just be selfish according to logic.
    Great answer Apollo- thanks for a logical and sincere view which I totally agree with.
    Really? cuz i've been asking it for This halloween? and i'm lvl 61? so i wasted a lotta elixers n stuff but i'm not complaining? I say now cuz i've seen ppl sell their demonic etc for so cheap just so they can salvage what they've lost? and if it was for my selfish reasons? then what is it ?cuz i was neither dumb nor smart, and i say that for a reason cuz i dind't waste anymoney buying demonic nor selling my demonic, i made my own demonic ! if i/people were selfish then why am i not spazzing for next year? And wanting it nows?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WoundedEagle View Post
    Good point. And why did we wait 7 months for Nuri's and only have 7 quests?
    Very good point, STS could create some quests at these tents for nuris instead similar to pelts or cyber quests!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I have an idea. You know how you cannot get the crown of persistence? Ypu guys should make it for when u get to 56 you can make a vanity crown of persistence. Thank you for your time. Love ya guys!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I'm open to many different launch dates. I agree that some people need some extra time to reach the cap like Arsenal said.

There is only one thing that I would like. That the PL and SL updates are not launched simultaneously. I know a pumpkin vanity has already been created in SL, so I'm assuming the Halloween launch is still a go. Therefore, it would be cool if you calculate the amount of time an average player will need in SL to grind toons to cap, and space out the PL launch so that they players can enjoy both launches to the fullest. Just my 2 pennies :-)
    Last edited by deafmaster; 10-13-2011 at 11:06 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by deafmaster View Post
    I'm open to many different launch dates. I agree that some people need some extra tome to reach the cap like Arsenal said.

There is only one thing that I would like. That is that the PL and SL updates are not launched simultaneously. I know a pumpkin vanity has already been created in SL, so I'm assuming the Halloween launch is still a go. Therefore, it would be cool if you calculate the amount of time an average player will need in SL to grind toons to cap, and space out the PL launch so that they players can enjoy both launches to the fullest. Just my 2 pennies :-)
    Another good idea.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    315 Posts

Agree with Deafy up thar.
    With the SL events and all, BBQ AND CHROME, it's impossible for me to level my PL.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Topazshadow View Post
    I have an idea. You know how you cannot get the crown of persistence? Ypu guys should make it for when u get to 56 you can make a vanity crown of persistence. Thank you for your time. Love ya guys!
    it was awarded for doing the big 83k grind...there would be so much controversy if this happened

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Theres quite a few players (myself included) that im SURE will feel cheated out of the elite shield (due to school/work/other personal reasons). Now im sure if you guys released it asap like a lot of people on the forums would want, there may be some things that might feel rushed. More people will inevitably complain of bugs in bosses/missing quests/general bugs not mentioned. Seems like the whole Mt Fang experience would feel rushed IMO.

For those of you that sold your sets in anticipation of the quick release of Mt Fang, i sorry

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default hi

Take it out on december 1st plz it gives me time to lvl up
    PL Lillypink lvl 62,Mysterygurl lvl 54,Armerteddy lvl 28,Xlillypinkx lvl 19,Dodgethefudge lvl 35,Lillyrockstar lvl 23 SL Lillypink lvl 35,Devilgurl lvl 23,Cosmogurl lvl 13,Dodgethefudge lvl 10

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

well for me, it better to release it at the end of this month, why? for level 61 i have a question, while reaching the highest lvl, what do you wanna do? hunt nuri? pvp? then some will say pl is boring now, updates like this were release to keep the game live, the only mere reason why you dont want the update is because your precious demonic set will be wasted right? and the plat you use to reach 61. well it was your call to reach 61. you did not anticipate that there is still another map that was announced the same day nuri was anounced, so if you say if update were released not gonna play pl anymore, then go ahead quit, your not the only player of pl in the world. and i bet you cant resist the temptation and will play pl again

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Late November would help everyone I think. Btw I love how STS has been on top of their games lately.
    Guess who's back, back again, Ghastly's back, tell your friends :-D
    ~Ghastly~

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cmangalos View Post
    well for me, it better to release it at the end of this month, why? for level 61 i have a question, while reaching the highest lvl, what do you wanna do? hunt nuri? pvp? then some will say pl is boring now, updates like this were release to keep the game live, the only mere reason why you dont want the update is because your precious demonic set will be wasted right? and the plat you use to reach 61. well it was your call to reach 61. you did not anticipate that there is still another map that was announced the same day nuri was anounced, so if you say if update were released not gonna play pl anymore, then go ahead quit, your not the only player of pl in the world. and i bet you cant resist the temptation and will play pl again
    Word..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal:447397
    Quote Originally Posted by deafmaster View Post
    I'm open to many different launch dates. I agree that some people need some extra tome to reach the cap like Arsenal said.

There is only one thing that I would like. That is that the PL and SL updates are not launched simultaneously. I know a pumpkin vanity has already been created in SL, so I'm assuming the Halloween launch is still a go. Therefore, it would be cool if you calculate the amount of time an average player will need in SL to grind toons to cap, and space out the PL launch so that they players can enjoy both launches to the fullest. Just my 2 pennies :-)
    Another good idea.
    would be a better idea if everybody played star legends

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Just release it and make a way for peeps to get the shield. This is a great game and Sts Does a great job.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

i personally believe mount fang should come out now and lvl cap in jan! have mount fang be an elite map like shadow caves where.
    Pocket Legends: TheBirds L. 65 bird, TheGrizley L. 60 Dex Tank, TheMages L.58 Int Mage
    Star Legends: TheBirds L. 25 Commando, TheEngineer L. 19, TheOperative L. 18

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

June! Yes, I said June! After December. Most of us need more time. And we have lives.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 10-13-2011 at 10:51 PM.

AL Kar | PL/SL Karaai | DL/AL Karai | SL Karaii | AL Karwar | PL Squishybirdie | PL Gotnorange

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

This instant

Attempting to fly with my bird... i thought only penguins cant fly?
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

This month
    ITS A BIRD! ITS A PLANE! ITS A MAGE! ITZYOU!!