View Poll Results: When would you like Mount Fang to Come Out?

Voters
297. You may not vote on this poll
  • Late October (Halloween Time)

95 31.99%
  • Late November (For US Thanksgiving Holiday)

54 18.18%
  • Late December (Vampires for Christmas!)

34 11.45%
  • After New Years

114 38.38%
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: When Would You Like Mount Fang to Come Out?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Now please and thank you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Swimmingstar View Post
    YAY POLL! When is Halloween coming?
    31st of October. ^.^

I don't care much when it comes out. Be cool if it was Halloween though... Lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Moogerfooger View Post
    This ^^^.

Sewers was out for 7 months, which was too long. But personal opinion, this is too short of an interval. Some happy medium would be nice for the non-hardcore to have a chance as well.
    Word. Peeps no need to wait a year for mount fang, but let some others have a chance to level alts and new players catch up. A medium time amount.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Yeah January so we get to enjoy holiday items and not to rush 2 lvl 65 or 66! Ur killing the game!
    PL: Anglfyr - Lvl66 [Enchantress]

5.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #45
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by longsteak View Post
    This poll is poorly designed. The later than october options split the total amount of people that want it sometime after october. AS a result, less people are needed to to vote for october for it to win.

The poll should read:
    END OF OCTOBER

or

SOMETIME AFTER OCTOBER.

Then if the "After october" wins, another vote could be made to choose when it will come out in the new time frame.
    Fair enough, but you can also evaluate the poll by taking everyone who voted for #1 and adding up #2, #3 & #4 to get what you're driving at.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Late December )

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

My vote is voted. Now I can only wish any other result than first one. :]
    Pocket legends: Eagle (Endgame Bird), Magic (endgame mage), Getnuked (voodoo mage)
    Star legends: Eng (Engineer), Rapid (operative)
    Dark legends: Sucker (vampire queen)

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GoodSyntax View Post
    Selfishly, considering Im still only at level 53 and not really trying to level, I vote for a New Years release. Now if I were at the level cap already I would have voted for yesterday :-)
    A 'selfish' 53 (or 55 such as myself, or anyone not yet at 60) would want a release sooner then later. You could save a TON of gold by just skipping past the 'elite' 60 items and going right for the 65 items. This is essentially what I am going to do in SL. I started last week and am level 27. As of yesterday, I thought I was going to need 50K (A TON in SL) for the Operative Full set at 30, but now I KNOW I can just stick with the basic purps (about 200 Credits total) and save my credits, since new stuff is coming. Now if I had gotten to level 30 ~yesterday~ and actually spent 50K (fantasy speak here, as I only have 5K), then I ~might~ want the new level delayed, but then again, new guns are new guns, and I could farm them faster with the custom set.

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

I regret voting after December, should of pressed after new years. :/

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    230 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zapoke View Post
    31st of October. ^.^

I don't care much when it comes out. Be cool if it was Halloween though... Lol.
    I meant the map.

Guardian of Alterra Chickenrunnn's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

I vote for end December as a Xmas gift would be better : we could enjoy new lvl60 demon and glyph at pvp ctf and pve...
    Ty for reading

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Default t

be4 halloween but not now now becuz i wanna reach the cap

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

What I think:

Everybody that makes a choice is selfish for their own reason, respectively. It's nothing to be ashamed about, but arguing over who is more selfish is like a kindergartner complaining that their buddy got a bigger and better popsicle when they all came from the same box/brand. Illogical arguements are illogical.

With that being said. MY (Notice the emphasis, I'm being selfish.) opinion is that STS either raise the cap at December or after New Years. Leveling costs time and in many cases, platinum. While I'm one that is most likely frivolous when it comes to platinum expenses, many people aren't. I sincerely hope that STS isn't favoring people who can buy platinum. Isn't that why the maps were made free with optional platinum elixirs? It sounds to me as they want the entire cake, which is entirely disrespectful to the average and loyal customer. I say, keep releasing every campaign 5/6 months as tradition showed. Meeting a short term profit quota isn't worth the possible loss of loyal customers.

That is my 2 dollars, because if I gave 2 cents, that would just be selfish according to logic.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    Fair enough, but you can also evaluate the poll by taking everyone who voted for #1 and adding up #2, #3 & #4 to get what you're driving at.
    Thank you Samhayne. I really appreciate the fact that your paying attention to the trend of after October instead of single popular vote.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    What I think:

Everybody that makes a choice is selfish for their own reason, respectively. It's nothing to be ashamed about, but arguing over who is more selfish is like a kindergartner complaining that their buddy got a bigger and better popsicle when they all came from the same box/brand. Illogical arguements are illogical.

With that being said. MY (Notice the emphasis, I'm being selfish.) opinion is that STS either raise the cap at December or after New Years. Leveling costs time and in many cases, platinum. While I'm one that is most likely frivolous when it comes to platinum expenses, many people aren't. I sincerely hope that STS isn't favoring people who can buy platinum. Isn't that why the maps were made free with optional platinum elixirs? It sounds to me as they want the entire cake, which is entirely disrespectful to the average and loyal customer. I say, keep releasing every campaign 5/6 months as tradition showed. Meeting a short term profit quota isn't worth the possible loss of loyal customers.

That is my 2 dollars, because if I gave 2 cents, that would just be selfish according to logic.
    Word.

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    230 Posts

Good thing you didn't let people see voters.

I doesn't matter when Mount fang comes out. I am just waiting for Halloween map.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal:446949
    Quote Originally Posted by Flickz View Post
    Release this month. The majority of the forum users will prolly say next year but thats for selfish reasons like its not enough time but people reached the cap by the second day we've had more then enough time already.

And your not being selfish? some people dont have money to spend on plat, and need time to level without elixirs and enjoy the campaign too.
    guess what level i am lol 60 not 61. What i was saying thats selfish is this. What do i have to gain by voting for the cap to be released soon? Nothing except the new content. What do the people who vote for it to be later this year/next the shield, and the extra content.
    Last edited by Flickz; 10-13-2011 at 05:01 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Late October. Only because simply you guys announced on Facebook it will be this month, and I must say, stick to according what was planned, also for the sake of people who lost millions, i thi k mt. Fang will make up for thst. Thx.

- jake

JakesLaidBack (officer): lvl61 Dexbird, lvl26 Operator
    Alts: PL: Mistermetoo, Twinkful SL: Obey, Balancer
    Shop: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...laid-back-shop

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I am level 61.
    I voted late November; my second choice would be for a Red Christmas :-)
    I think you should be fair to those working for 61 and give them a chance (and their ONLY chance) to earn the Shield of Hallows.

But beyond this, IMNSHO, I feel the most important thing you should strive for is a good stagger between PL and SL, so you give the hardcores a good while with new levels on one game before adding levels on the other.

And I've said it before and I'll keep saying it every chance I get, but I think even if it's only a website only special, please give us a way to get the best deal on plat and have it split between SL and PL (*not* universal plat, a buy 2k plat and have 1k go to each) I am currently deciding on which, if either, game to buy plat for, and leaning towards neither. Offer this and 2k will be purchased as soon as I see it. But that's just me.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    What I think:

I love you!!! In a brotherly way, of course. Well said!!!!!!