All the players who play at both endgame and twink levels not only will be able to farm AND gear their toons with game-changing items, but they also get to profit from selling to players who only play at either the endgame or twink level, and not both levels ?!

So, after all this hoopla of making game-changing items farmable, now they aren't? We have to rely on a whole separate community of players to be able to keep competing at the level we've always competed?

I don't understand how this can be considered a positive implementation in any way at all...

I don't twink so I am supposed to go stand around in twinkville looking for victus runes that won't cost me an arm and a leg to buy? Then do that almost 200 times in order to be able to craft an Arcane Artifact??? I'm sorry but that's outrageous!

Sts made continuing to be able to compete and play the game impossible!! Why on earth would they force Endgamers to have to completely rely on Twinks in order to continue to be able to compete in this game... and vise versa?!

Sts made such a huge and positive change by making top items farmable for all, and now they have done a complete U-turn in the by taking away the ability to farm such a total game-changing item!

How does this make sense in any way?

Not only that, but all the players who twink AND play endgame can now farm ALL items to craft the Artifacts AND profit from selling to all the players who only play endgame or only twink!!

That's absolutely insane!!

I ONLY play endgame so now how am I supposed to be able to compete with those who play both? Lol this feels a lot like having to compete with Botters and script users! I don't even like playing at any other level but Endgame so now Sts is forcing players to have to play both if we want to be able to continue to compete at all?

This is not fair at all and I'm flabbergasted, and very disappointed that Sts has made such a complete game-changing item so unobtainable to players who play only at one level (either endgame or twink) and completely available to players who play in both gaming worlds!

Just...just.....