Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: My opinions on Artifact farming

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    I don't see a problem with the current system. Finally there is actually something worth farming for with a twink.

Yes, it's true the prices for the victus rune is more than manga, but that is a temporary thing until more twinks start farming these.

I'll say this once again, but there is no need to farm every item you want. Just like in real life, when you want a steak I doubt many of you decide to start raising cattle. You probably leave that to someone else to do and just buy your steak. We all work jobs doing specific things, and then we use our earned money to buy the other items we need in life. That is how an economy functions, and AL should be no different. Find something you like to farm, then spend your time on that, sell your loot, and then buy the items you need.
    You can still farm for it as a twink, it would just be nice for all levels to be able to farm the ingredients after all the big hoopla everyone made out of being able to farm game-changing items that are used to gear a very competitive character. Now, farming has done a complete U-turn and we're back to not being able to farm the ingredients we need for the toon we play.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    The solution is simple. Either drop fragments for both levels, or have only one type of rune for artifact 10-30 (forget rune name) &I have one type of rune for artifact (30-61).

+1 if they don't intend to make the victus drops available to end gamers.
    Last edited by lissil; 05-24-2017 at 02:10 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    I don't see a problem with the current system. Finally there is actually something worth farming for with a twink.
    The problem is twofold as I see it, number one I don't want to spend my time split last I checked guild rankings go (partially) by how long you are playing, therefore my guild suffers because I have to farm at lower levels. That's beside the point that it isn't effective, it's a gold sink in most cases, The mobs are tougher than the boss, and in some cases the correct runes do not drop to the levels that we've been told they should. To people saying just farm the gold and buy it - that goes to show you that this is not set up correctly if I have to bypass what they intended which was for me to farm on lower levels
    Last edited by Suentous PO; 05-24-2017 at 02:31 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

I wouldnt change anything in artifact system, not gona say its perfect couse nothing is in this world but its close to that.
    There is finally gonna be use of all those items we dropped in previous seasons, especially now when noone pvps on twinks.
    Also ppl cry couse "you need 4 years to get arc arti". Its also good now you finally have hard goal in game and in meantime enjoy you common, epic later on legendary and myth arty... ofcourse there will be double drop events so save tokens, also you can buy runes just farm mausoleum if you dont like farming runes or think you can farm more there (like many of my friends do, not me thoe couse lil bored of maus and doing break and token farm came as refreahment).

One suggestion thoe, make aps for killing ruins boss and mobs, also aps for each rarity artifact pls. To make it more fun.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Suentous PO View Post
    The problem is twofold as I see it, number one I don't want to spend my time split last I checked guild rankings go (partially) by how long you are playing, therefore my guild suffers because I have to farm at lower levels. That's beside the point that it isn't effective, it's a gold sink in most cases, The mobs are tougher than the boss, and in some cases the correct runes do not drop to the levels that we've been told they should. To people saying just farm the gold and buy it - that goes to show you that this is not set up correctly if I have to bypass what they intended which was for me to farm on lower levels
    I've been farming with my level 10 sorcerer, and I've gotten victus every single time (I think I now have about 15 of them). Also, the dungeon is super easy for me. I will admit that my level 10 sorcerer is very well equipped, but running that dungeon solo is easier (and faster) for me with my level 10 sorcerer than at endgame with a full party.

6.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #26
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Hopefully this will address some of the issues: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...el-Elixir-Sale
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    Hopefully this will address some of the issues: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...el-Elixir-Sale
    Please just allow both types to drop to any level!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Suentous PO For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

I am enjoying farming victi. Let me have my fun!

Star light, star bright...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Get what your saying completely and you should try a twink its a whole different experience!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by worshiped View Post
    Get what your saying completely and you should try a twink its a whole different experience!
    Invest 15m into a twink so you can grind out victis fragments, definitely sounds fun and not rage inducing at all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by creeepycreeepy View Post
    Invest 15m into a twink so you can grind out victis fragments, definitely sounds fun and not rage inducing at all.
    Don't forget the cost of ankhs and how much you could have earned if you had spent that time on endgame
    Fun!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Suentous PO For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Oh 15m couse you need maria pet so you can kill boss in 14s 779ms? Instead in 15s? And to switch to glowstick on normal monsters to give you cool green protection?
    Nah sou can have uber char lvl 15 for 1,3m and walk trough ruins like hot knife trough butter.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azemeazed View Post
    Oh 15m couse you need maria pet so you can kill boss in 14s 779ms? Instead in 15s? And to switch to glowstick on normal monsters to give you cool green protection?
    Nah sou can have uber char lvl 15 for 1,3m and walk trough ruins like hot knife trough butter.
    Even if it were only 1.3 million that is an amount of gold I don't want to spend. Then, I have to make that money back up to get back to where I started, And it's slightly more difficult to do because my time is split between trying to farm on a Twink and endgame.
    No ty

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

Um, what? It's free. Make twink 4 years ago, do events, get free pets, free equips, free pots, free ankhs, etc. Keep till this event.

Viola! I is time-travelling genius!

Star light, star bright...

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Actually it took me 22 seconds.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to creeepycreeepy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    936 Posts

I see this as a fresh and new community-driven method of farming. I view it as a means to encourage trading between twinks and endgamers, essentially giving everyone something to farm for, which is as intended. If both of these ingredients were farmable across all levels, then their value would go down even faster.

Endgamers complaining about not being able to farm something is trivial considering everyone else has always had the short end of the stick in regards to farming.
    Last edited by Zylx; 05-26-2017 at 01:28 AM.

IGN: Łʊƈɨƒɛʀ
    Join the Discord Community!
    Arcane Legends Discord

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Where do you even get 15m from decent gear is not that expensive, and if you want to play a game you play for competitiveness, some people like twink others don't its your opinion i would highly recommend trying it though.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by worshiped View Post
    Where do you even get 15m from decent gear is not that expensive, and if you want to play a game you play for competitiveness, some people like twink others don't its your opinion i would highly recommend trying it though.
    Avarice belt is 15m easy sir.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by creeepycreeepy View Post
    Avarice belt is 15m easy sir.
    Dont forget undying orb...
    Orb + avaric belt + speed set + hero pet slotted with glow and maria... full para lvl 10-15 armors and weapon arcame lvl 16. Also vanities those ice medusas etc another 100m...
    Oh and 100 ankhs in case skretch kills you in wt4.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Dont forget undying orb...
    Orb + avaric belt + speed set + hero pet slotted with glow and maria... full para lvl 10-15 armors and weapon arcame lvl 16. Also vanities those ice medusas etc another 100m...
    Oh and 100 ankhs in case skretch kills you in wt4.
    You read my mind sir. Cant be a proper op twink without a lb vanity set.