Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
I don't see a problem with the current system. Finally there is actually something worth farming for with a twink.

Yes, it's true the prices for the victus rune is more than manga, but that is a temporary thing until more twinks start farming these.

I'll say this once again, but there is no need to farm every item you want. Just like in real life, when you want a steak I doubt many of you decide to start raising cattle. You probably leave that to someone else to do and just buy your steak. We all work jobs doing specific things, and then we use our earned money to buy the other items we need in life. That is how an economy functions, and AL should be no different. Find something you like to farm, then spend your time on that, sell your loot, and then buy the items you need.
You can still farm for it as a twink, it would just be nice for all levels to be able to farm the ingredients after all the big hoopla everyone made out of being able to farm game-changing items that are used to gear a very competitive character. Now, farming has done a complete U-turn and we're back to not being able to farm the ingredients we need for the toon we play.