Thread: Beat passive pet

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Default Beat passive pet

Hey guys .. whts best passive pet for warr (pve ) lvl 61..
    gave your opinions n reasons cuz i really need a bit help buying a pet for passive

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Not a pet for mauos but need a general good passive pet

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

Cheap:Slink or Dova.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

From what I remember nightshade has one of the best passive buffs around. If gold isn't a problem then look at the arcane pets end gamers run around with.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Legendary : blinky
    Myth : grimm
    Arc : Sam
    IMO

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Mishi because of mana regen, essential in pve. Blinky is a cheaper one

Sent from my T1 7.0 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

imo, your previous thread "passive of sam or mishi for pve" was wrong, man. i don't pvp from long time, but from what i read (and remember) - what would be Really useful in these in pvp are health and mana regen respectively - and these regens are Really Unimportant/insignificant in pve. You have pots in pve.
    I haven't opened many arcane pets so i can't answer your question definitely. But:
    People. Don't use pets in pve as base(for passive), if they don't hit several/multiple targets. Because, if the pet hits one target, what use you have from that pet in mobs of 10-15, when your pet can "potentially" debuff or freeze or stun or whatever, only 1 of these 10-15? Only potentially. And only one mob, what about the others? Against 1-3 mobs - ok, one target hitting pet's effects will probably be noticeable, may even Shine; but not if you make big pulls of many mobs.
    And second: Don't believe pet's description, if it says the pet hit's 3,4,5,multiple targets. You'll have to test it. In practice, pets have 'range' of their passive, which in many cases is So Small (the range), that the pet may almost always hit only one target, in practice. (Which btw is Not right, imo, the description to lie - range should be wider, so the description to be true.) From the suggestions above, i think dova and slink are like this (hit 1 most of the time), i suspect the same goes for nightshade (someone can confirm). They may have great passives, but use them against boss, because against many mobs their passive (and all their "possible" effects) will be lost in the crowd.
    From the arcanes - i know nekro's passive is good, and maybe has the most wide range of all pets, so can "potentially" debuff a lot of targets simultaneously. The richer than me players can answer - which other arcane pets have good range while hitting, and also have not bad debuffs or effects or whatever, on their passive? I "suspect" higher pets(arcane, maybe mythic) can have relatively wider range, but i cannot say before testing them. (Maybe extra can tell, if he decides, he pays attention.) (And also, to test a pet, you have to level it, which is again "Hard beyond reason" to be done for many pets without plat - but this is a different subject.)
    So, this is a question interesting to me too: Which arcane pets have a good range, in passive? Would appreciate if someone can inform. (IMO, this information should be written in pet's description, it's Very important, for players decisions.) About the effects of the passive - i can read them, they were posted in pet's guide in the forum. But STILL - in the description there should be also information like: what is the possibility, the PERCENTAGE of effect (like stun, armor/hit/crit debuf, etc.) to apply; and for HOW MANY seconds, the effect stays on.
    Last edited by Justg; 05-24-2017 at 09:41 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PEMA View Post

Mana passive essential in PvE, good one.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Abuze For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    132 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PEMA View Post

yeah i agree with abuze..i dont belive mana regen is essential in pve, its more like saving couple of pots
    an alxe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    132 Posts

id say majority of mythic/arcanes got good passive,i got grimm and ripmaw for mythics and maridos/nekro for arcanes..but for legendary breeze or yowie aint bad
    an alxe