Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Something to look forward to alongside daily and hourly rune farming?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Is Sts hiring?(kidding)
    In justg we trust✝

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The thing about expanding their team* - I said that because I didn't saw "they" working on updates

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by warmane View Post
    It was and is for sure constructive what I said. vanity's will not help in any context. Devs need for sure to work on something new, like really new, not just copy paste aspects and add paracelsus effect to pets and boom "Heroic pets". You need to expand your team and try doing something that doesn't mean to convert armors/weapons in vanity's. I'm sure more than 80% of Arcane Legends population are under 16. But we, in name of the players that are 18+, we need more content. New events...not just 2x etc. New quests. Something to put us to work, something to spend time with friends to get better, not decorated. I'm sure you can do that. (Off topic- Could you change my forum name to "Warmane"?) Thank you in advance for the things you will do. I trust you.

Dude, seriously? ANY update STS releases is a bonus to us players. You do remember that this game is Free to Play, right? If you need more to do then go farm!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tutie View Post
    Dude, seriously? ANY update STS releases is a bonus to us players. You do remember that this game is Free to Play, right? If you need more to do then go farm!
    These 'veterans' have played for so long they've forgotten 😂👏👏
    Last edited by Perceval; 06-06-2017 at 06:53 AM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Perceval For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Um I think you didnt even read my entire reply, so whatever for who don't understand.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

NO, we don't need old/discounted armor as a vanity, this will ruin the games history and the old players who collected it, collected for a reason, not that it would be re-released as a vanity but because it is old/desirable.

So do not be envious to them collectors who have them, I'm sure there are other vanity people can use.

If you want something to complain about it should be PVP LB.
    Not vanity for gods sake, this game is dying too many new school players taking over ROFL.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

BANNERS actually is something you need too, not just vanity sets. I'm sure you want to look good?
    Banners can actually make you look good.

I'm sure all you new school players don't have them and WON'T get them but they look good (lb banners).

We have plenty of vanity, you new school players need banners. Go do some pve and get banners from there, I know you do pvp but comon you expecting a prize??

@jusg, we don't need vanity, I can talk on behalf for these new school players, they need banners (lb banners) coz they wanna show off (nothing wrong with that) I do too xD. But serious they like pvp they need banners.

Bring back pvp lb for them. They rly need it or they keep complaining that "I look like a newbie even tho I rek every one in pvp, fml", I play so much look likr nab zzz, need vanity now, no have banner, crie now".

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by m3cy View Post
    NO, we don't need old/discounted armor as a vanity, this will ruin the games history and the old players who collected it, collected for a reason, not that it would be re-released as a vanity but because it is old/desirable.

So do not be envious to them collectors who have them, I'm sure there are other vanity people can use.

If you want something to complain about it should be PVP LB.
    Not vanity for gods sake, this game is dying too many new school players taking over ROFL.
    Then old players got to step their game up...

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

That is such a new school comment lol. Why do they need too step up? Explain please.

1) New school players need to step their game up, care too much about vanity LOL, WHY? this will 100% break game, we don't need new vanity for gods sake.

Where the old players at? Need to teach these guys a lesson on how to be constructive.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

We need new lb for banners who agrees with me, we dont need vanity, we got plenty, I will REPEAT plenty so stop nagging about it for real...

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

It's not just the new players that want new vanities. It's both old and new gen that wants them. Whats wrong with being new school?(I'm not) you want some type of reward for being old gen? Haha you care too much. You're like the 10th+ person that's been saying this "game dying" lmao it's not. Expansion is soon and doubt this game dying anytime soon.
    "LOL"" ROFL" zz

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by You Mad Or Nah; 06-17-2017 at 12:59 PM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Perceval View Post
    Wrong. The amount of players that agree with the idea currently out number the amount of players that disagree 37 to 11.

This hasn't even been made a poll and announced on the server to get a more representative sample.

I say STG gets a true idea of the 'loss' they will make after a poll.
    Wrong. Enough does not necessarily mean more, or even equal.

On topic, what you want is like forcing Rolex to make budget watches that look exactly like the premium ones for those who can't afford the premium version.

If you can't afford a Rolex, buy a cheaper watch that performs the exact same function.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kingofninjas View Post
    Wrong. Enough does not necessarily mean more, or even equal.

On topic, what you want is like forcing Rolex to make budget watches that look exactly like the premium ones for those who can't afford the premium version.

If you can't afford a Rolex, buy a cheaper watch that performs the exact same function.
    Apparently 10 is less than 1. In case you didn't know, "more" literally means "more".

On topic, take my limited edition never to be released again Rolex (shady and surge) for example, now see how it wasn't limited edition never to be released again?

As far as i'm concerned the old armor collectors and their friends (probably including you) can make all the pointless Rolex, McLaren and hibbitidoblah references to pixelated items they want because they're outnumbered and a STG decision is never made on the basis of the few compared to the many. Hopefully that hasn't changed.

@justg, a poll would do wonders for your final decision.
    Last edited by Perceval; 06-17-2017 at 06:49 PM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Apparently 10 is less than 1. In case you didn't know, "more" literally means "more".

On topic, take my limited edition never to be released again Rolex (shady and surge) for example, now see how it wasn't limited edition never to be released again?

As far as i'm concerned the old armor collectors and their friends (probably including you) can make all the pointless Rolex, McLaren and hibbitidoblah references to pixelated items they want because they're outnumbered and a STG decision is never made on the basis of the few compared to the many. Hopefully that hasn't changed.

@justg, a poll would do wonders for your final decision.
    SnS cannot be a Rolex as it was game changing. SnS would be a feature, like an alarm built into the watch that most watch makers adopted once the initial patent expired. In this comparison, the year or so that SnS was unavailable to those who didn't get it from players who topped in the Ursoth event is the patent period where only the ones to first come up with the idea for a built in alarm clock were allowed to build this feature into watches.

Disclaimer: only using alarms as an example. No idea whether or not such a patent actually existed.

I know what more means. Perhaps you should re read my original reply as the meaning of what I typed was clearly lost somewhere in the process.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Cool

Wouldn't it be nice if a vanity version of the armor sets below were added to the boss loot table in the forgotten ruins?
    Attachment 161372

Even if its a slightly altered version it would be awesome (without the crystals on the shoulder to remove the planar tomb theme). Such a design shouldn't be lost in AL history.

It may make the 16,000+ runs needed to farm the ingredients to make the arcane artifact seem maybe 5% less rediculous.

Thought's guys?

For developers - the name of the set is 'Dark Crystal'

+1 yeppe should be great...

Demon lord,dark crystal,even weapons like umbral looks great :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

SnS cannot be a Rolex as it was game changing. SnS would be a feature, like an alarm built into the watch that most watch makers adopted once the initial patent expired. In this comparison, the year or so that SnS was unavailable to those who didn't get it from players who topped in the Ursoth event is the patent period where only the ones to first come up with the idea for a built in alarm clock were allowed to build this feature into watches.

Disclaimer: only using alarms as an example. No idea whether or not such a patent actually existed.

I know what more means. Perhaps you should re read my original reply as the meaning of what I typed was clearly lost somewhere in the process.
    I don't think you understand that all your nonsense about Rolex's and features don't make it to where people against this idea are more than people for it ...you richies will be OK trust me let others have nice things too..I've literally never seen a community as greedy with pixels as you and your collector friends .and before you say it this isn't the first thread I've seen you all on opposing something because you have a version of it and don't want others to have it too good day bro remember it's all pixels

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Plqgue View Post
    I don't think you understand that all your nonsense about Rolex's and features don't make it to where people against this idea are more than people for it ...you richies will be OK trust me let others have nice things too..I've literally never seen a community as greedy with pixels as you and your collector friends .and before you say it this isn't the first thread I've seen you all on opposing something because you have a version of it and don't want others to have it too good day bro remember it's all pixels
    You seem to be the one caring the most about having the collectible 'pixels'

"Remember it's all pixels"

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Plqgue View Post
    Naturally people like you who cannot afford vanities will outnumber those who can. Poor have always outnumbered the rich.

Like ydra said, you seem to be focused on acquiring a few "unique" pixels too much to be preaching about it being pixels.

The Rolex example was just dumbing it down for people like you who don't seem to understand the difference SnS and vanities have on gameplay.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ydra View Post
    You seem to be the one caring the most about having the collectible 'pixels'

"Remember it's all pixels"
    Says the guy on every thread about arlors or old vanities saying that his arlors would become worthless...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Naturally people like you who cannot afford vanities will outnumber those who can. Poor have always outnumbered the rich.

Like ydra said, you seem to be focused on acquiring a few "unique" pixels too much to be preaching about it being pixels.

The Rolex example was just dumbing it down for people like you who don't seem to understand the difference SnS and vanities have on gameplay.
    I can afford the vanities will I buy them no...
    This thread is for people who like to farm their things an added bonus to all the ruins runs we have to do..I'd love to have a nice vanity drop on one of the thousands of runs I have to do...this isn't about the amount of gold but to have a prize that isn't a fragment from the northal recolor.
    I spend my gold wisely but I'd happily do a ton of runs just to hope for a vanity of some sort you're literally against it because it would hurt yours and your friends pockets... selfish kids